Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Should She Or Not? - Share An Office With A Guy Intrested In Her. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should She Or Not? - Share An Office With A Guy Intrested In Her. (615 Views)

See The Huge Snake Spotted Inside WC Of An Office Toilet (see Exclusive Photos) / See Person Who Works In Same Office With A Woman But Didn't Know She's Her Mom! / Share An Easy Way To Enjoy Dvd And Video On Ipod Touch/classic/nano(for Windows/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Or Not? - Share An Office With A Guy Intrested In Her. by diyobdw(f): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2009
I like to throw this argument open you peep.

In the bid to encourage a colleague who is about to set up her business, to start small . I encourage her to share an office with a long time pal of hers.

She says it is not a good idea because; this guy as asked her out severally which she declined. He still indirect refer to his passes to her in their conversation(like he is still interested). More over the guy's wife some how found out about her and the husbands passes to her. (The wife once sent her a holiday greeting via sms!<i guess to let her know she is aware of whats on ground>wink

I think since she is not interested in having anything intimate with him and he has offered his office to her already for part time basis. She can s well ask to share the office with him as per full time basis. the wife should not be her problem but his <after all entrepreneurship is about focusing on the gold cool >.

What do you thinks ?
Re: Should She Or Not? - Share An Office With A Guy Intrested In Her. by Treetop20(m): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2009
tell her not to be stupid
next time the wife will pour acid on her face
Re: Should She Or Not? - Share An Office With A Guy Intrested In Her. by iice(f): 6:02am On Apr 06, 2009
Stay away. . .
Women act they don't know other women undecided
Re: Should She Or Not? - Share An Office With A Guy Intrested In Her. by diyobdw(f): 12:19am On Apr 10, 2009
hm, tx! guess my advice is bad, lipsrsealed
Re: Should She Or Not? - Share An Office With A Guy Intrested In Her. by tpia: 1:20am On Apr 10, 2009

(1) (Reply)

For Akwa Ibomites / Attn! My Appeal Hearing Is In 10 Days! Pls Advise Everybody: / Pls Moderator Lets Make Nairaland Live Chat Like Facebook,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.