Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Attn! My Appeal Hearing Is In 10 Days! Pls Advise Everybody: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attn! My Appeal Hearing Is In 10 Days! Pls Advise Everybody: (618 Views)

Appeal Court To Determine Rev. Kings Fate Today. / Attn: Where Is Beaf? / Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attn! My Appeal Hearing Is In 10 Days! Pls Advise Everybody: by awoll(f): 1:19am On Apr 20, 2009
hi every one, i posted a similar topic with the same story you're going to hear 2 days ago but its really cuz i can't find it!

ok, the hearing of appeal case is just around the corner, i was denied d WHMvisa twice so decided not too reapply but appeal as i was given the right, one of the major reasons i gave for coming back at the end of my visa if i was given is that i had not participated in the compulsory 1yr NYSC program. at the time of the 2nd visa application's denial, i had been calld up for the batch 'b' exercise, and il be rounding up in july,

now, my sister is going to be my representative at the hearing and she plans to tell the judge that i'm almost completing the exercise!
i'm a bit worried cuz asides strong family ties, d aforementioned reason is only only major one i gave, she says she'l make it known that she'll be standing as a guarantor(she's british by birth),

noting that this visa category(WHM) among others have been scrapped off, the positive outcome(in my favor of going to the uk)of the appeal will be a good chance to visit my sister, holiday &work when need be, the new immigration rules for various categories including visiting are just nerve-cracking!!
please &please, advise on this issue so we know what to do and represent the case in the utmost manner, we have all genuine supporting documents for backing, and i know my sister will speal well for me, i just want to know what will be more appropriate and justifiable in the judge's court.

all suggestions will be highly appreciated,

please, i await your quick replies in earnest,

thanks.
Re: Attn! My Appeal Hearing Is In 10 Days! Pls Advise Everybody: by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 20, 2009
Go to Travel section to get much help.
Re: Attn! My Appeal Hearing Is In 10 Days! Pls Advise Everybody: by awoll(f): 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2009
i'v posted the situation story but noone's responded, thats y i resorted to coming out on the general post.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It So Hard For Me? / Have You Seen A Ghost? / How Old Are You In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.