Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Police Officer Asked Me'the Correct Pronunciation Of ECOBANK ' - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Officer Asked Me'the Correct Pronunciation Of ECOBANK ' (555 Views)

Some Correct Pronunciation Of Words You Should Take Note Of. / What's The Correct Pronunciation Fork? / Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer Asked Me'the Correct Pronunciation Of ECOBANK ' by kstadaura: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Today around 5:30 pm,i accompanied my friend to an ecobank branch to withdraw money from ATM machine, we met a police officer standing by the ATM, and while my friend was operating the ATM, that officer asked me'pls my friend whats the correct pronunciation of this bank name?, is it Acobank or ecobank?. i just told my friend to meet me here but am afraid may be i didnt tell the name correctly.

The question really surprised me, being it coming from the officer of NPF, its embarrassing.

Thats why i decided to share it with fellow nairalanders,what do you think, and have you come across something like this before?
Re: Police Officer Asked Me'the Correct Pronunciation Of ECOBANK ' by eme1n(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yeye, so ur so perfect a police officer cannot ask for corrections??

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Asked Me'the Correct Pronunciation Of ECOBANK ' by yanabasee(m): 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Police is your friend oh grin
Re: Police Officer Asked Me'the Correct Pronunciation Of ECOBANK ' by kstadaura: 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
eme1n:
Yeye, so ur so perfect a police officer cannot ask for corrections??
Haba not this small one that you expect your five year old boy to ask
Re: Police Officer Asked Me'the Correct Pronunciation Of ECOBANK ' by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
Acobank.. must be a funky mallam
Re: Police Officer Asked Me'the Correct Pronunciation Of ECOBANK ' by kstadaura: 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
yanabasee:
Police is your friend oh grin
what of you?
Re: Police Officer Asked Me'the Correct Pronunciation Of ECOBANK ' by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
No one is perfect, ask questions to clear your doubts!

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: Police Officer Asked Me'the Correct Pronunciation Of ECOBANK ' by Dunsin89(m): 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hello Kstadaura, You must be an Idiot. This useless topic of yours, doesn't worth opening a New thread on. You are just wasting your time and e-pages. I guess you are a jobless person. Oponu oshi!
Re: Police Officer Asked Me'the Correct Pronunciation Of ECOBANK ' by yanabasee(m): 11:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
kstadaura:
what of you?
. . Ayam police enemy! tongue
Re: Police Officer Asked Me'the Correct Pronunciation Of ECOBANK ' by kstadaura: 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dunsin89:
Hello Kstadaura, You must be an Idiot. This useless topic of yours, doesn't worth opening a New thread on. You are just wasting your time and e-pages. I guess you are a jobless person. Oponu oshi!
I thank God for not being brought up like this

(1) (Reply)

University Of Calaba UNICA 2015/2016 Admission First And Second List Is Out Chec / Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa 2015/2016 1st And 2nd Batch Admission List Is Out, / Affordable Computer Training For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.