Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation (27269 Views)

IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. / What's The Correct Pronunciation Fork? / What To Do When Someone Corrects Your Grammar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 5:56am On Aug 25, 2016
you can post yours too if you want, trying to pronounce it in a fast pace helps Grammer and eloquence, so enjoy

1.Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

2 I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop.
Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.

3How many boards
Could the Mongols hoard
If the Mongol hordes got bored?
from the comic Calvin & Hobbes,

4 How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?

5 Send toast to ten tense stout saints' ten tall tents.

6 Denise sees the fleece,
Denise sees the fleas.
At least Denise could sneeze
and feed and freeze the fleas.

7 Sheena leads, Sheila needs.

8The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughoutThursday.

9 Something in a thirty-acre thermal thicket of thorns and thistles thumped and thundered threatening the three-D thoughts of Matthew the thug - although, theatrically, it was only the thirteen-thousand thistles and thorns through the underneath of his thigh that the thirty year old
thug thought of that morning.

10 Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?

11Seth at Sainsbury's sells thick socks.

12 Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.

13 i wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.

14 there was a fisherman named Fisher
who fished for some fish in a fissure.
Till a fish with a grin,
pulled the fisherman in.
Now they're fishing the fissure for Fisher.

15 Picky people pick Peter Pan Peanut-Butter, 'tis the peanut-butter picky
people pick.

16 if Stu chews shoes, should Stu choose the shoes he chews?

17 Luke Luck likes lakes.
Luke's duck likes lakes.
Luke Luck licks lakes.
Luck's duck licks lakes.
Duck takes licks in lakes Luke Luck likes.
Luke Luck takes licks in lakes duck likes.

18 i scream, you scream, we all scream for icecream!

19 One-one was a race horse.
Two-two was one too.
One-one won one race.
Two-two won one too.

20 If Pickford's packers packed a packet of crisps would the packet of crisps
that Pickford's packers packed survive for two and a half years?

72 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 25, 2016
So romantic undecided undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by azeecoboy(m): 6:15am On Aug 25, 2016
Not until you post in the right section,I wunt read it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by alobright17(m): 6:15am On Aug 25, 2016
Op and ftc at the same time...smh

1 Like

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by azeecoboy(m): 6:16am On Aug 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
very very romantic sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by alobright17(m): 6:18am On Aug 25, 2016
prettythicksme:

Never read such a romantic post on romanceland in decades,my dickson can't get down after reading this romantic poem.SMH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 6:20am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
Op and ftc at the same time...smh
how can i create a thread without posting nothing, look carefully the prettythick girl is ftc, good morning
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by youngest85(m): 6:21am On Aug 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
alobright17:

Never read a such romantic post on romanceland in decades,my dickson can't get down after reading this romantic poem.SMH

Hahahahahaha......yeye pipu everywhere!

5 Likes

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 6:22am On Aug 25, 2016
youngest85:

Hahahahahaha......yeye pipu everywhere!
and this was meant to help them o, anyways its human nature nothing is perfect, so insatiable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by lola024(f): 6:25am On Aug 25, 2016
azeecoboy:
Not until you post in the right section,I wunt read it

Azeec.....very funny guy....you sure you did not read it?

Lmaooooo

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by youngest85(m): 6:25am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
and this was meant to help them o, anyways its human nature nothing is perfect, so insatiable

Why did u qoute me?

Have u 4gotn 'please don't qoute me again?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by alobright17(m): 6:25am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
how can i create a thread without posting nothing, look carefully the prettythick girl is ftc, good morning
Ohh Ok,fine morning hope u slept well
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by lola024(f): 6:26am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:

I can't stop laughing.......lmaoooo

1 Like

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 6:27am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
Ohh Ok,fine morning hope u slept well
as a matter of fact i did

1 Like

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by lola024(f): 6:27am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:

Never read a such romantic post on romanceland in decades,my dickson can't get down after reading this romantic poem.SMH

Seriously.........oh....lmao....

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 6:28am On Aug 25, 2016
smiley this lola sef
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by lola024(f): 6:30am On Aug 25, 2016
Going through all those comments is really cracking my ribs.....

Hard to read fast......Anyone who can read is very fast would be a genius and I promise the person a kiss..
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by alobright17(m): 6:32am On Aug 25, 2016
lola024:

Seriously.........oh....lmao....

Why not pee besides me that will even be more romantic and will bring this my stubborn dickson down.abeg help a brother in need grin

1 Like

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by alobright17(m): 6:35am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
as a matter of fact i did
As a matter of which fact u and drama ehnn smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 6:36am On Aug 25, 2016
lola024:
Going through all those comments is really cracking my ribs.....

Hard to read fast......Anyone who can read is very fast would be a genius and I promise the person a kiss..
i pay attention to English alot i dont mean to brag but i can read 13 of them fast without a pause, thats why i posted it to see if others can, but they're seeing it in a different way, btw keep the kiss for a guy cheesy
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by azeecoboy(m): 6:36am On Aug 25, 2016
lola024:

Azeec.....very funny guy....you sure you did not read it?

Lmaooooo
scrolled down very fast after reading the first paragraph,then I comment

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 6:38am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
As a matter of which fact u and drama ehnn smiley
am aware that you're also one of them haters but when i saw your pic i decided to hold no grudge, because you're way older than me and should show that maturity through behavior, now am trying to be nice, you are not helping matters

2 Likes

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by alobright17(m): 6:49am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
am aware that you're also one of them haters but when i saw your pic i decided to hold no grudge, because you're way older than me and should show that maturity through behavior, now am trying to be nice, you are not helping matters
Ohh haters Keehh,why will I be hating this early morning abeg I usually take hating pills this days before entering NL...No hating...all I gat for u is Love,love and love.

In patoranking's voice....No hating baby no bashing babygrin
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by sunkyrazzy(m): 6:54am On Aug 25, 2016
Only that No. 5 gave me a tough time..
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 25, 2016
I love tongue twisters, cool!
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
Ohh haters Keehh,why will I be hating this early morning abeg I usually take hating pills this days before entering NL...No hating...all I gat for u is Love,love and love.

In patoranking's voice....No hating baby no bashing babygrin
okies maybe i was dreaming and I'm sure i saw your moniker spewing hate words but its all cool though
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 7:54am On Aug 25, 2016
sunkyrazzy:
Only that No. 5 gave me a tough time..
hmm impressive i like that wink
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by alobright17(m): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
okies maybe i was dreaming and I'm sure i saw your moniker spewing hate words but its all cool though
Yes of course you were dreaming ..wake up and face the reality.

1 Like

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 8:01am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
Yes of course you were dreaming ..wake up and face the reality.
hmm ok dad
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by alobright17(m): 8:06am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
hmm ok dad
Ok Sweet Daughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
Ok Sweet Daughter
na my wife be dat oh softly with her pls
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
Ok Sweet Daughter
lol for real? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Now Have An Extra Year. So Sad. / Why Do Science Students Always Score Higher Than Art Students In UTME? / Re: FG plans to introduce minimum of N350,000 tuition in varsities –ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.