Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Wizkid Respected Those That Died In Ojuelegba With 1minute Silence In His Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Respected Those That Died In Ojuelegba With 1minute Silence In His Show (844 Views)

Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) / Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video / Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Respected Those That Died In Ojuelegba With 1minute Silence In His Show by adeyemi97(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Wizkid not only recognized his roots, he also respected those that died recently at the Ojuelegba accident by telling everyone present at his show to observe a minute silence for them

Re: Wizkid Respected Those That Died In Ojuelegba With 1minute Silence In His Show by Abbeyme: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
OK.

At first sight I thought all those things on his hand was leprosy... Until I zoomed in to see that it is tattoo.. So much for tattoo these days
Re: Wizkid Respected Those That Died In Ojuelegba With 1minute Silence In His Show by lordbish(m): 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nice one. Always remember ur roots
Re: Wizkid Respected Those That Died In Ojuelegba With 1minute Silence In His Show by yanabasee(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ogbeni....wizkid eleniyan grin
Re: Wizkid Respected Those That Died In Ojuelegba With 1minute Silence In His Show by Airforce1(m): 12:07am On Sep 07, 2015
Cool
Re: Wizkid Respected Those That Died In Ojuelegba With 1minute Silence In His Show by lordcyl3(m): 12:32am On Sep 07, 2015
I watched his performance live on hip TV, truly wizzy knows his root.. God bless u bro
Re: Wizkid Respected Those That Died In Ojuelegba With 1minute Silence In His Show by Lilshorecords(m): 6:09am On Sep 07, 2015
Its my birthday today. Show a brother some love.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

71 Yr Old Grandmum Claims That Sleeping With Youngmen Keeps Her Young (photos) / No Shame!! Pamela Anderson Poses N'ude On The Covers Of Flaunt Magazine / Several Coverless Pictures Of Kim Kardashian Leaked [viewers Discretion]...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.