Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

VP Osibanjo Storms Christ Life Church, Olaogun, Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osibanjo Storms Christ Life Church, Olaogun, Ibadan (1513 Views)

Obasanjo ,His Wife Bola Obasanjo, Amosun At 2016 Ibogun Olaogun Day Today (Pics) / Ngige Hosts VP Osibanjo At His Home In Alor During Father's Burial - Photos / VP Osibanjo In Surprise Visit To Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osibanjo Storms Christ Life Church, Olaogun, Ibadan by Jetland(m): 12:49am On Sep 07, 2015
Yesterday, 6/09/2015, VP Osibanjo Storms Christ Life Church, Olaogun, Ibadan, during her 33rd Holy Ghost Convention that started from August 30th to September 6, 2015.
It was a very interesting programm as everywhere was filled up with crowd of people. But unfortunately, i was not very closed to the front so that i could photograph him in such a way that he would have been more visible. but he appears a little bit on the last of the three pix below.

Re: VP Osibanjo Storms Christ Life Church, Olaogun, Ibadan by Tundecool(m): 12:58am On Sep 07, 2015
I can't see d VP oO!!!
Re: VP Osibanjo Storms Christ Life Church, Olaogun, Ibadan by tyson99(m): 1:17am On Sep 07, 2015
Did you use a sagem 3020 to snap the pic
Re: VP Osibanjo Storms Christ Life Church, Olaogun, Ibadan by engrsyer(m): 1:20am On Sep 07, 2015
Why won't he go to Ibadan to worship after his chapel built in Aso Villa has be demolished by an Islamic dude.

1 Like

Re: VP Osibanjo Storms Christ Life Church, Olaogun, Ibadan by ademusiwa5: 2:03am On Sep 07, 2015
I don't think Osibanjo know yet, that what Nigeria is doing is international crime.. And he could be charge for it.

I have already contact the ICC in the past over the issue.

Nigeria is involve in international crime against the country of western Nigeria and everybody found guilty will be convicted of a crime.. I have on previous occasion contact them, so if you aid Nigeria crime, either directly or indirectly , may be charge.

What Osibanjo father inlaw and others did is considered illegal. when you sell newspaper, follow the law.

There is a different between what I do and what Biafra do, Biafra is considered a crime.. the country of western Nigeria is not a crime. it is different from Nigeria. And misleading the people is a crime.

Re: VP Osibanjo Storms Christ Life Church, Olaogun, Ibadan by pus33: 2:08am On Sep 07, 2015
angry grin
Re: VP Osibanjo Storms Christ Life Church, Olaogun, Ibadan by Cooleasy(m): 2:45am On Sep 07, 2015
ademusiwa5:
I don't think Osibanjo know yet, that what Nigeria is doing is international crime.. And he could be charge for it.

I have already contact the ICC in the past over the issue.

Nigeria is involve in international crime against the country of western Nigeria and everybody found guilty will be convicted of a crime.. I have on previous occasion contact them, so if you aid Nigeria crime, either directly or indirectly , may be charge.

What Osibanjo father inlaw and others did is considered illegal. when you sell newspaper, follow the law.

There is a different between what I do and what Biafra do, Biafra is considered a crime.. the country of western Nigeria is not a crime. it is different from Nigeria. And misleading the people is a crime.

Bros, what do you really want?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Reverses Self Brings Back SA Mercenaries Hired By GEJ To Fight Boko Haram / PHOTO: 3 Storey Buiding Collapses In Lagos This Morning / Is This The Change?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.