Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Can You DevelopeThis Sketch? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can You DevelopeThis Sketch? (1392 Views)

Sketch Drawing Needed (pics) / Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached / I Need A Sketch Of 5 Bedroom Flat Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You DevelopeThis Sketch? by Eyisfun: 1:19am On Sep 07, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] Hello house, I have this design in my head which I have been able to sketch out. I need a designer to work on it for me. I have a plot and half but I want to develop d half of it for a 3 bedroom flat. If you think you can handle it kindly bring this sketch to life and you can as well improve on it. I would appreciate if you post your designs here or better still mail to t_alamu@hotmail.com. please include your mobile number as I ll do the contacting for any of d preferred design I get. I ll strongly prefer ( but not limited) to anyone close to Ondo state.

Re: Can You DevelopeThis Sketch? by mufutau55(m): 1:39am On Sep 07, 2015
Eyisfun:
[color=#000099][/color] Hello house, I have this design in my head which I have been able to sketch out. I need a designer to work on it for me. I have a plot and half but I want to develop d half of it for a 3 bedroom flat. If you think you can handle it kindly bring this sketch to life and you can as well improve on it. I would appreciate if you post your designs here or better still mail to t_alamu@hotmail.com. please include your mobile number as I ll do the contacting for any of d preferred design I get. I ll strongly prefer ( but not limited) to anyone close to Ondo state.

There are lots of good Architects who can design a better 3 bedroom Flat on that half plot for you.
Look for their 3D design on their threads here, if you don't see any let me know and I will post some of them for you.

Hajji M.
Re: Can You DevelopeThis Sketch? by thot(m): 2:09am On Sep 07, 2015
well, i can develop this for you, check out my website.. you can get free architectural floor plans there
www.arkiemz.com. in a few time. beter development of ur floor plan wld get to yu. cheers

07082555884 for free consultancy.
Re: Can You DevelopeThis Sketch? by waldigit: 3:32am On Sep 07, 2015
Eyisfun:

I like the response you ve got so far. It show those pple are professionals.
Design is a process. You have kick started it by putting your concept on paper and that is commendable. If what you want is highly customized dream home, then what you have in that paper is not yet sketch but concept, hence you need expert with vast experience to help realize the picture by developing a sketch for you which after ur approval shall proceed to full working drawings. God Bless you.
Re: Can You DevelopeThis Sketch? by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 07, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2196267/contemporary-nigeria-building-designs-hafux

I recommend him without any hesitation or reservation.

Disclaimer: I'm a paying client.
Re: Can You DevelopeThis Sketch? by Eyisfun: 11:47am On Sep 07, 2015
mufutau55:

There are lots of good Architects who can design a better 3 bedroom Flat on that half plot for you.
Look for their 3D design on their threads here, if you don't see any let me know and I will post some of them for you.

Hajji M.
. Thanks boss, can you kindly post them as I urgently need one to work on my. Concept and give a sketch.
Re: Can You DevelopeThis Sketch? by mufutau55(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2015

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale Around Dangote Refinery, Ibeju, Lagos / For Sale: 3bedroom Foundation On Full Plot Of Land At Atan, Ajibawo Owode Idirok / Building Plans Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.