Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,855 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

What Do You Think Is The Best Thing To Do After Service. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do You Think Is The Best Thing To Do After Service. (577 Views)

Why I Think FG And JAMB Have Done The Best Thing. / Accountants in the forum! ....what Do U Think Is The Answer? / Which Subject Do You Think Is Going On? (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Is The Best Thing To Do After Service. by DanAdes525(m): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2015
Just concluded my final papers @ ekiti state university....
I actually saw my last cgpa @ 2.94 at 300lvl second semester. Since then I worked crazily hard to get up there a 2'1. I had always been working hard before, but I just didn't know what my lecturers wanted for a typical A. I also lived a little far from the school and at such I missed out on tests (well,I never saw tests so important too,as I always worked towards exam). Now I'm hyperscared of ending it all with a cgpa of 3.4 (a 2'2). And clueless about the future. Well I'm a biochemist..still 23 and intelligent. I have few options in mind. I don't know if to further for a masters....or divert into medicine, or even do this again(bsc).ANY OTHER opinion is welcome...... I give glory to God for his mercies,tho.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Best Thing To Do After Service. by IamOpemipo(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2015
shocked
Re: What Do You Think Is The Best Thing To Do After Service. by spyg1(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2015
DanAdes525:
I actually saw my last cgpa @ 2.94 at 300lvl second semester. Since then I worked crazily hard to get up there a 2'1. I had always been working hard before, but I just didn't know what my lecturers wanted for a typical A. I also lived a little far from the school and at such I missed out on tests (well,I never saw tests so important too,as I always worked towards exam). Now I'm hyperscared of ending it all with a cgpa of 3.4 (a 2'2). And clueless about the future. Well I'm a biochemist..still 23 and intelligent. I have few options in mind. I don't know if to further for a masters....or divert into medicine, or even do this again(bsc).ANY OTHER opinion is welcome...... I give glory to God for his mercies,tho.
is 2.1 d only Thing you want to achieve in life?. Go for M.Sc.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Best Thing To Do After Service. by spyg1(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2015
DanAdes525:
is 2.1 d only Thing you want to achieve in life?. Go for M.Sc. I had 2.2(2.42) and iam abt to enroll for my M.Sc

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is The Best Thing To Do After Service. by DanAdes525(m): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2015
@spyg1 Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is The Best Thing To Do After Service. by DanAdes525(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Waiting for more views please.......a brother needs your help.

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Economics / Benue State University Makurdi Finally Got medical Accreditation After 12yrs / UNILAG DLI Form Out For 2015/2016, Requirement And How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.