Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Free 5gb Website With Support For 5 Domain Names - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Free 5gb Website With Support For 5 Domain Names (837 Views)

Get A 5 Page Website With Live Customer Chat At 8,000 / I Need A Website With My Own Domain Name. Professional Wanted / $2.99 Domain Names at Yahoo (I bought some) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free 5gb Website With Support For 5 Domain Names by btech(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2009
Bosa Technologies has opened the Grand Easter Offer.

For every 1GB website subscription, 5GB Basic Reseller (to host 5 domain names) is awarded.

The offer has been given a closing date and is subject to the following:

[list]
[li] The domain name for the 1GB website must be registered with us. [/li]
[li] The offer is open to new web hosting accounts only. [/li]
[li] Only one reseller is awarded per customer (false identities are not allowed, any attempt to falsify requests would lead to deletion of resellers). [/li]
[li] The Reseller account is setup entirely FREE for 1 year (with Support for your customers). [/li]
[/list]

For details and how much you save on this offer (savings from NGN30,000 and above), read the article on Bosa's Blog.

Hurry while offer lasts!

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Free Website Design Training / Free Web Hosting / Social Network Service Connects The World Into A Single Global Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.