Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) (24658 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by shammah1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Can you just shut up? undecided
agarawu23:
Cool cool

I just pray this handsome boy shouldn't be like his father angry sad
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by magzey: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
cute one there. But bring back our stolen money 1st.pls
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by Sagamite(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
It appears everyone got a chance to chop something during the Cretin of Otuoke's "Corruption is not stealing" and "Goat must to eat yam" government.

They are all flying all over the world to enjoy "the Nigeria they transformed". They can't enjoy the transformation in Nigeria.

Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ till 3599!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by deebrain(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
5starmilitant:
I know the masturbating slaves are not gonna like this news o......
They will sure masturbate as usual......#suffering & smiling slaves

Sir, where is your dignity?
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by ajepako(f): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
agarawu23:
buhari grin

You eh! Even you no like Lie Muhammed abi? I hear oh..

Anyway, keep your sense of humor,,

Peace.. grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by nwakaibeya1: 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
click and see here>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmtSL76pTQc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8

that the kingdom of God of justice,light,mantle&the power that be has come with judgement&revenge
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
ajepako:

You eh! Even you no like Lie Muhammed abi? I hear oh..

Anyway, keep your sense of humor,,

Peace.. grin grin
baba is the main man
Forget the rest cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by free37: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2015
wink
Re: Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) by moshoodn(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2015
The days of Beaf. . .

He was everywhere meting out words to whoever dared.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Donates Charity Gifts From UK School To Children In The North / Supreme Court Quashes Uche Nwosu’s Candidature / See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.