Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) (63536 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car / Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) / Dino Melaye Flaunts Sports Cars Worth Millions In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by kubumilano(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
Senator Dino Melaye today shows off his latest cars,consisting of rolls Royce,vintage cars and sports utility vehicles. He captioned the photos on instagram

"My Toys. My passion Noni! Talk oya talk".

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ81J-VAboa/?hl=en

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by AntiWailer: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
One of the many Failures of Buhari.

So nothing to prove that this idiot is a scam.

What is his job ?

How much is his total salary since he joined politics because I am not aware of any career apart from politics.

I am not aware of any public officer flaunting cars any wia in the world. I am honestly not aware.

262 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
The man is really a car collector sha , quite impressive collection... These people really earn way more than we imagine because his 29 million naira a month salary and allowances can't cop all these easily oo

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Tolexander: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
What was his job before joining politics to acquire these?
what has he been doing apart from politics?

Oh, he just dropped a hit single, "Ajekun Iya"!
That could have fetched him the money.

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Tolexander: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The man is really a car collector sha , quite impressive collection... These people really earn way more than we imagine because his 29 million naira another salary and allowances can't cop all this easily oo
Common Recall Notice from the INEC, he no sabi collect. He dey dodge and run.
Na to dey collect cars he sabi.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by planetzoom: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
unless am mistaken,those
cars up there should total about 300 million in worth.Dino has other business apart from politics i guess.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tolexander:
Common Recall Notice from the INEC, he no sabi collect. He dey dodge and run.
Na to dey collect cars he sabi.
grin cheesy grin LMAO

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
planetzoom:
unless am mistaken,those
cars up there should total about 300 million in worth.Dino has other business apart from politics i guess.

Nothing less than 400 million

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by onward4life(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
I envy that state too much!

But Kogi indigenes they Flex their politishans shall.

How I wish I was from Kogi to benefit ehh

(this Weed is corrupting my head some how)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Homeboiy: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Which Nigerian road this mam they drive this car?

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by makdcash(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
This man is flexing big time

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
They are worth more than a billion naira.Rolls Royce alone is $400,000(at current exchange rate of 360,that is a N144 million naira and he has two.So, the two Rolls Royce are worth about N300 million naira. We have not even started calculating the cost of the two Ferrari's and the Lamborghini.
He had none of these cars before he entered politics.It shows you how much of a fraud the anti-corruption war has become.Politicians are not afraid to flaunt their ill gotten wealth.He should try this in America, the Internal Revenue Service will ask him to explain where he got the money from and show his tax papers.

Nigeria is just a joke and an animal farm.

209 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by orisa37: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Dino dining in Style.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Tolexander: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Nothing less than 400 million
The estimate cant be up to 400million naira.

It should be around 399.999million naira.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Stingman: 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
This guy is competing with boxer Money Floyd Mayweather!!!

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Lomprico2: 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
Haba! Only you!!!!!

Fear God small nah

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Flexing senator grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by onatisi(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
the rudeboy of apc.

enjoy your money jare

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Our oil money...

While we way get the only no even get bicycle..

No wahala.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
When sickness comes money and toys won't and can't buy life/good health.....only in Nigeria people will rob us and splash it on our face and you will still see some senseless people asslicking and praising them

17 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lol, your toy with tax payers money.

Kogi people be looking at him like.....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by coolestchris(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jesus wept

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
waoh
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
when you finally vote for that senator that cares for his cars more than he cares for the people of kogi

kogilites una see una life

i like dino when hes bashing the zombie king and speaking the truth

dino defeater of that public holiday boy governor called wetin bi him name again..i cant remember

by the way ..dino is richer than mayweather..lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by eleojo23: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
And what is his job?

Only to sit down and say "aye" and "nay"

Nigeria I hail thee..

Politics is the best paying business nowadays

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Show us custom papers...Ali is coming behind you
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by holluwai(m): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
What’s he trying to achieve by doing this?

That you’ve embezzled public funds and acquired these isn’t enough but you have to rub on our face. Time is coming...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by emmadejust(m): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Oboy see toys shocked shocked shocked

Big bro dino abeg I just need Toyota Tacoma truck. smiley smiley

Make I use for hustling and works undecided undecided cool cool
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by clems88(m): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Vanity undecided I hope he is buried with them so he can drive them to heaven angry thief

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by psalmson001: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nice
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by ponlear(m): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Machines !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi / Emir Sanusi Accepts Ganduje’s Council Of Chiefs Chairmanship Appointment / Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.