Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Airtel Opera Mini Bundle Not Connecting With Facebook - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Opera Mini Bundle Not Connecting With Facebook (1418 Views)

I Subscribed To Airtel Opera Mini Bundle But I Wasn't Given Data Pls Help / Why Can't I Use Airtel Opera Mini Bundle To Download / Airtel Opera Mini Bundle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Opera Mini Bundle Not Connecting With Facebook by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2015
since the past one week, how many of you have noticed airtel operamini bundle not connecting with facebook website. Tried Opening facebook in the opera mini but not connecting. please any solutions should help.....
Re: Airtel Opera Mini Bundle Not Connecting With Facebook by Chibaby87(f): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2015
KIKO720:
since the past one week, how many of you have noticed airtel operamini bundle not connecting with facebook website. Tried Opening facebook in the opera mini but not connecting. please any solutions should help.....

My brother, am experiencing that o. I only used Facebook chat and am not enjoying it
Re: Airtel Opera Mini Bundle Not Connecting With Facebook by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Airtel Opera Mini Bundle Not Connecting With Facebook by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2015
Chibaby87:

My brother, am experiencing that o. I only used Facebook chat and am not enjoying it
yea my dear it kinda annoying
Re: Airtel Opera Mini Bundle Not Connecting With Facebook by LogoJ(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2015
me too o. I tot I did some wrong settings. type Facebook to Google and click on Facebook log in
Re: Airtel Opera Mini Bundle Not Connecting With Facebook by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
LogoJ:
me too o. I tot I did some wrong settings. type Facebook to Google and click on Facebook log in
yes it wil open the home page. but it cant go to another page
Re: Airtel Opera Mini Bundle Not Connecting With Facebook by Rhema03(m): 8:07am On Aug 03, 2022
Still facing the issue here oo, no solution to that yet

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Plus For Lollipop / Iphone 5s / Geopoll APP Download | How To Earn Free Airtime With Geopoll App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.