Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS (11967 Views)

Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party / Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss / Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by bonechamberlain(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
Rainmaker69:

1. This isn't the 1st time DSS is being sued. The DSS has several suits pending at the Federal High Court all the way up to the supreme Court.

2. Under the past administration, the DSS became partisan and unprofessional.

3. DSS isn't the last hope of Nigerian security. The common man is.

4. Let's wait for your representatives to confirm or reject the appointment of the DSS boss.
ok sir. I hope the common man starts stockpiling arms since he is the lost hope. so not to be caught unawares
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by walex2(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
The DSS is empowered to carry out checks for anything that may constitute a security threats based on any tipoff even at Aso Rock they can sue them if them fit
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by neocortex: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
Buhari was a dictator, is a dictator and will always be a dictator ( covert or overt).
Those who believe he has changed are short sighted.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by demio007: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Diarrhea -- Politician insulting one another with Diarrhea. Diarrhea of the brain, Diarrhea of the mouth or tongue. Diarrhea also sound like Daura. The Country and DSS is headed by the men from Daura. Thats explain the loosed actions from DSS. Daura Secret Service = Diarrhea Secret Service
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by Rainmaker69(m): 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
bonechamberlain:
ok sir. I hope the common man starts stockpiling arms since he is the lost hope. so not to be caught unawares

My brother,
You misunderstood my statement to mean a call to arms. On the contrary, what I meant is that you and I are the last line of defense against any external aggressors. If a community is alert and unified, they won't be assaulted or bullied.
Security starts with being your brother's keeper. Looking out for and reporting suspicious activities. That's how we are the last hope.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by 4stylz: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Guyman02:

The man who fought gallantly and announced Biafra surrender to Nigeria was the Biafran Chief of Staff General Philip Effiong from the present day Akwa Ibom State.

Akwa ibom and biafra are just allies and that does not make them biafrans
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by 4stylz: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
slimfit1:
I don't think the government house is free of immunity. The governor get immunity the house he live can't get one too.
Lawmakers really the DSS are just doing their job. If the former security chief didn't know his job then i think this once do.

What are you saying? You can't invade a government house, that is another way of invading the people's vote... this is not military era.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by 4stylz: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
slimfit1:
I don't think the government house is free of immunity. The governor get immunity the house he live can't get one too.
Lawmakers really the DSS are just doing their job. If the former security chief didn't know his job then i think this once do.

What are you saying? You can't invade a government house, that is another way of invading the people's vote... this is not military era
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by speedyGonzales: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
Governments cannot be allowed to disobey laws of the country, doesn't matter what they are doing. Government disobeying laws is a very bad signal. If government disobeys the laws and you ignore it because, you hate the victim. Then they will keep pushing the line that they can cross without you doing anything before, you know citizens are beaten and dragged out of their houses, without warrants or any form of investigation (maybe for speaking out against government). The line government cannot cross must be well defined irrespective of which political party you favour.

Nigerians should be strict about this and not condone it, because it is a very serious issue.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by Nicepoker(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
I wonder what DSS were searching for in my peaceful state. Baba go slow aka Daura President should take his time o.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by nd07(m): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
JayJohnson:
I think the wailing wailers should just stop crying wolf. Obviously these people crying must be Akpabio's house boys and errand boys he nominated into the House of Assembly. Where were this people when the same DSS went to APC office to raid the place? Where were these errand boys when the Nigeria Army was rigging election for PDP? The DSS is doing its legitimate work, the wailing wailers should just stop crying for once!
Face the reality for once, PDP is no longer in power, try and live as opposition!

I wonder who r these people hitting "like ' 2 ur stupid commemt

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by nd07(m): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
I remember when d Chibok girls were abducted, Borno state governor was playing pranks on d issue. groups were calling 4 d raiding of d state government house but GEJ didn't do it 4 d respect of d rule of law. Buhari should Stop instigating anarchy.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by bonechamberlain(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
Rainmaker69:

My brother,
You misunderstood my statement to mean a call to arms. On the contrary, what I meant is that you and I are the last line of defense against any external aggressors. If a community is alert and unified, they won't be assaulted or bullied.
Security starts with being your brother's keeper. Looking out for and reporting suspicious activities. That's how we are the last hope.
even though u still have something to say, i must appreciate your positive and mature response, which is very hard to get in this forum. so I agree with ur position.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by Atlantian: 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Eyop:

Wetin concern Akwa-ibom with Biafra
It sounds like "wetin concern sperm with prick". Dear illiterate, try to read your history books. The second in command to Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu , General Phillip Effiong, is from Akwa Ibom State. I use 'is', because, as long as the thoughts of Biafra lives, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu and General Phillip Effiong are both alive. Their men-hood live on.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by speedyGonzales: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Atlantian:
It sounds like "wetin concern sperm with prick". Dear illiterate, try to read your history books. The second in command to Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu , General Phillip Effiong, is from Akwa Ibom State. I use 'is', because, as long as the thoughts of Biafra lives, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu and General Phillip Effiong are both alive. Their men-hood live on.

was Akwa Ibom in existence during the civil war?
Akwa Ibom was created about 17 years after the civil war.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by Atlantian: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
speedyGonzales:

was Akwa Ibom in existence during the civil war?
Akwa Ibom was created about 17 years after the civil war.
Your brain is in your skull, locate it and use it.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by speedyGonzales: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Atlantian:
Your brain is in your skull, locate it and use it.

well, thank you for the insults. the war ended in 1970 and Akwa Ibom was created in 1987. i suggest you learn how to have an effective communication without resolving to petty insults because it accentuates your doltishness.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
... If it will take Nigeria to the next level ..... Why not? Raid more please!
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by slimfit1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
4stylz:

What are you saying? You can't invade a government house, that is another way of invading the people's vote... this is not military era.

When did government house become a bank. Let us talk about thinks critically. You don't look at it from your point of view look at other sides too.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by 4stylz: 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
slimfit1:

When did government house become a bank. Let us talk about thinks critically. You don't look at it from your point of view look at other sides too.

So they were looking for money?
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
nd07:

I wonder who r these people hitting "like ' 2 ur stupid commemt

Wailing wailers, go and die! Cry me a river!!
You are a looser like your principal, Jona*daft
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by Ikology(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
FYB:
PDP is learning the denial game so fast. Why did the governor denie it earlier.

Maybe lie Mohamed called him after the incident.

I agree with the poster below me, these guys should be called to order

Blame it on premium liars who has been spreading APC propaganda
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by celemel(m): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Godswill Akpabio and his band of rogues used the same DSS and the Police to hunt me and my family down like common criminals from April 11, 2015 in my village because they perceived then that I could possibly vote against their party - the PDP. While his thugs, led by Chrysanthus George (who has now been rewarded with the post of Chairman of my LGA - Essien Udim), Nse Ntuen (who he has selected to represent my LGA in the house of Assembly) coordinated the wanton thuggery and attempted murder on I and my family, the Police provided cover and intelligence. My brother was shot and stabbed in the head. Our cars were vandalized. My cousin was stabbed in the back, all because we went out to vote. As we escaped to seek medical attention with our injuries, emperor Akpabio ordered then Police Commissioner - Gabriel Achong to send his boys after us and arrest us so that he can silence us forever, like he has done to hundreds of other citizens. The Police captured us at Ikot Ekpene and locked away in their cell on that election day, till midnight. It took the intervention of AIG Bolanta (who is now the AIG Zone 6, but was then on special duty to Ikot Ekpene) to set us free to seek medical attention. But Godswill Akpabio and the DSS would never have any of that. He mobilized them to go all out and take us out for fear that we may speak to the press about the heist he perpetrated in my community!

We had to go underground, into hiding. He desperately wanted us caged and put out of circulation - killed or captured. He launched a full scale press war on AIT, Channels TV and Thisday Newspaper against us, telling tons of lies that we were APC thugs. Yet, he knew that we never belonged to any political party or planned to ever do. In fact, I personally went out on that day to vote for Udom Emmanuel, who was the candidate of the PDP. In Godswill's little mind, it was sacrilegious for anybody in my community to think of exercising the right to vote. He mobilized his boys to ensure that nobody went near the Polling Unit. And if you did, you faced the possibility of losing your life. Power made him think that he was invincible; a superman above all laws; above everyone else. He used every resource at his disposal to make life hellish for us. And he openly boasted about the hell he was putting us through. To him, it was fun.

While in hiding, Godswill hacked into our emails, phone lines, whatsapp, facebook, twitter, etc. They tracked every step we took. His agents were always the first to arrive any place we set out to go. They were ahead of us. We sent appeals and SOS messages to President GEJ, Director DSS - Ita Ekpenyong, etc. to come to our aid and call Godswill to order. None of them acted, until God drove them away from power.

In all these, AKS House of Assembly did not deem it fit to "call the DSS to order" or protest. It was fun all the way. They did not pass a resolution, condemning Godswill Akpabio's use of state apparatus to hunt down innocent citizens. They were all deaf, blind and dumb.

Now that crunch time has come, they have the effrontery to address a press conference. I have this to tell all of them: Godswill Akpabio and ALL his killer gangs would pay for all crimes they perpetrated against me, my family and victims of his evil machinations. He shall never have peace all the rest of his life. Since he set out to make my life miserable, our God shall return misery in a million folds to him. The DSS raid is just the beginning. He who sows the wind, would always reap the whirlwind. No hiding place for the wicked.

I respect and admire Udom Emmanuel. I shall continue to work to support him, even though his mandate is tainted by the blood-thirsty shenanigans of Akpabio. When the election is annulled (like it is going to be annuled soon), I expect Udom to win again with REAL VOTES CAST BY REAL HUMAN BEINGS not the fraud that Akpabio foisted on the State. By then, Udom would be free from Akpabio's stranglehold while the said Akpabio would continue to live with the guilt of the blood in his hands. DSS, please continue the raid. Mbok!!!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by slimfit1(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
4stylz:

So they were looking for money?

Tip off my brother if we keep thinking this way Nigeria will not be a country any of us will want to live in and I'm still referring to the regions.
You complaining as if Buhari want the money, is this how the Biafran leader will be storing money at home if at all we separate. Did Buhari complain we they use the money to build road why do we live a thief and chase his shadows let us think properly oh. If you are gaining from this goodluck Jonathan to you oje.
We need someone that will be fighting for us in all angle.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by slimfit1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
celemel:
Godswill Akpabio and his band of rogues used the same DSS and the Police to hunt me and my family down like common criminals from April 11, 2015 in my village because they perceived then that I could possibly vote against their party - the PDP. While his thugs, led by Chrysanthus George (who has now been rewarded with the post of Chairman of my LGA - Essien Udim), Nse Ntuen (who he has selected to represent my LGA in the house of Assembly) coordinated the wanton thuggery and attempted murder on I and my family, the Police provided cover and intelligence. My brother was shot and stabbed in the head. Our cars were vandalized. My cousin was stabbed in the back, all because we went out to vote. As we escaped to seek medical attention with our injuries, emperor Akpabio ordered then Police Commissioner - Gabriel Achong to send his boys after us and arrest us so that he can silence us forever, like he has done to hundreds of other citizens. The Police captured us at Ikot Ekpene and locked away in their cell on that election day, till midnight. It took the intervention of AIG Bolanta (who is now the AIG Zone 6, but was then on special duty to Ikot Ekpene) to set us free to seek medical attention. But Godswill Akpabio and the DSS would never have any of that. He mobilized them to go all out and take us out for fear that we may speak to the press about the heist he perpetrated in my community!

We had to go underground, into hiding. He desperately wanted us caged and put out of circulation - killed or captured. He launched a full scale press war on AIT, Channels TV and Thisday Newspaper against us, telling tons of lies that we were APC thugs. Yet, he knew that we never belonged to any political party or planned to ever do. In fact, I personally went out on that day to vote for Udom Emmanuel, who was the candidate of the PDP. In Godswill's little mind, it was sacrilegious for anybody in my community to think of exercising the right to vote. He mobilized his boys to ensure that nobody went near the Polling Unit. And if you did, you faced the possibility of losing your life. Power made him think that he was invincible; a superman above all laws; above everyone else. He used every resource at his disposal to make life hellish for us. And he openly boasted about the hell he was putting us through. To him, it was fun.

While in hiding, Godswill hacked into our emails, phone lines, whatsapp, facebook, twitter, etc. They tracked every step we took. His agents were always the first to arrive any place we set out to go. They were ahead of us. We sent appeals and SOS messages to President GEJ, Director DSS - Ita Ekpenyong, etc. to come to our aid and call Godswill to order. None of them acted, until God drove them away from power.

In all these, AKS House of Assembly did not deem it fit to "call the DSS to order" or protest. It was fun all the way. They did not pass a resolution, condemning Godswill Akpabio's use of state apparatus to hunt down innocent citizens. They were all deaf, blind and dumb.

Now that crunch time has come, they have the effrontery to address a press conference. I have this to tell all of them: Godswill Akpabio and ALL his killer gangs would pay for all crimes they perpetrated against me, my family and victims of his evil machinations. He shall never have peace all the rest of his life. Since he set out to make my life miserable, our God shall return misery in a million folds to him. The DSS raid is just the beginning. He who sows the wind, would always reap the whirlwind. No hiding place for the wicked.

I respect and admire Udom Emmanuel. I shall continue to work to support him, even though his mandate is tainted by the blood-thirsty shenanigans of Akpabio. When the election is annulled (like it is going to be annuled soon), I expect Udom to win again with REAL VOTES CAST BY REAL HUMAN BEINGS not the fraud that Akpabio foisted on the State. By then, Udom would be free from Akpabio's stranglehold while the said Akpabio would continue to live with the guilt of the blood in his hands. DSS, please continue the raid. Mbok!!!!!

Mr please make sure you send your story to police headquarters please I believe your story.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by slimfit1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
neocortex:
Buhari was a dictator, is a dictator and will always be a dictator ( covert or overt).
Those who believe he has changed are short sighted.

Well we know he is a dictator and will always be a good dictator that's why I cast my vote for him. I don't want a thieftator anymore.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by celemel(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
@Slimfit1

Mr please make sure you send your story to police headquarters please I believe your story.

The security agencies have the story. He knows they do. And he knows that the game is up. He never believed that a day like this would come.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
chesterlee:
DSS and Mr Lawal Daura should be called to order...We are no longer in the Military era.
The Immunity that covers Buhari, is the same that covers Udom.

The dictator Buhari is biting more than he can chew.

cc Temitemi1 Cc Truckpusher, SeverusSnape
Lalasticlala ecoterrors anonimi firefire Kodded
Ezenwanmadu
of a truth u speak siR!

The animal in charge of these boys is going to fyiokup the agency and make them become mere police.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by mapet: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
nd07:
I remember when d Chibok girls were abducted, Borno state governor was playing pranks on d issue. groups were calling 4 d raiding of d state government house but GEJ didn't do it 4 d respect of d rule of law. Buhari should Stop instigating anarchy.

Bros,

If this is the lie you will tell your children, no problem. Putting it on NL makes you sound silly.

1. When Chibok girls were abducted, your Jona claimed nobody was abducted and that the opposition was to blame.
2. What pranks was Borno state government playing when Jona went to dance limpopo in Kano
3. What more prank can be worse that a Federal government that it took a clear two weeks to accept the fact that her security was effortlessly breached and over 200girls abducted
4. What more prank can be worse than the Shepopotamus shameless famed cry-diaris Godu o!
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by shadrack17: 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Daura should called to order not to tak law to his hand.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by tsdarkside(m): 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Guyman02:

little brain! The office of the governor is constitutionally covered by immunity from prosecution.

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... you think i understand politics??.......politics is the greatest madness that man-kind ever invented....dss thinks they are corrupt sooooo,dss probed them.!!!....i dont have to understand politics to understand that,when you suspect someone of something wrong,you probe am...........................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Illicit Weapons Fuel Nigeria’s Insecurity / New NNPC Charges May Trigger Increase In Petrol Price / Okechukwu Okoye Representing Aguata North Has Been Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.