Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS (11966 Views)

Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party / Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss / Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
... If it will take Nigeria to the next week ..... Why not? Raid more please!
dont worry soon na camerounians go raid aso rock, n na me go tip them.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
celemel:
Godswill Akpabio and his band of rogues used the same DSS and the Police to hunt me and my family down like common criminals from April 11, 2015 in my village because they perceived then that I could possibly vote against their party - the PDP. While his thugs, led by Chrysanthus George (who has now been rewarded with the post of Chairman of my LGA - Essien Udim), Nse Ntuen (who he has selected to represent my LGA in the house of Assembly) coordinated the wanton thuggery and attempted murder on I and my family, the Police provided cover and intelligence. My brother was shot and stabbed in the head. Our cars were vandalized. My cousin was stabbed in the back, all because we went out to vote. As we escaped to seek medical attention with our injuries, emperor Akpabio ordered then Police Commissioner - Gabriel Achong to send his boys after us and arrest us so that he can silence us forever, like he has done to hundreds of other citizens. The Police captured us at Ikot Ekpene and locked away in their cell on that election day, till midnight. It took the intervention of AIG Bolanta (who is now the AIG Zone 6, but was then on special duty to Ikot Ekpene) to set us free to seek medical attention. But Godswill Akpabio and the DSS would never have any of that. He mobilized them to go all out and take us out for fear that we may speak to the press about the heist he perpetrated in my community!

We had to go underground, into hiding. He desperately wanted us caged and put out of circulation - killed or captured. He launched a full scale press war on AIT, Channels TV and Thisday Newspaper against us, telling tons of lies that we were APC thugs. Yet, he knew that we never belonged to any political party or planned to ever do. In fact, I personally went out on that day to vote for Udom Emmanuel, who was the candidate of the PDP. In Godswill's little mind, it was sacrilegious for anybody in my community to think of exercising the right to vote. He mobilized his boys to ensure that nobody went near the Polling Unit. And if you did, you faced the possibility of losing your life. Power made him think that he was invincible; a superman above all laws; above everyone else. He used every resource at his disposal to make life hellish for us. And he openly boasted about the hell he was putting us through. To him, it was fun.

While in hiding, Godswill hacked into our emails, phone lines, whatsapp, facebook, twitter, etc. They tracked every step we took. His agents were always the first to arrive any place we set out to go. They were ahead of us. We sent appeals and SOS messages to President GEJ, Director DSS - Ita Ekpenyong, etc. to come to our aid and call Godswill to order. None of them acted, until God drove them away from power.

In all these, AKS House of Assembly did not deem it fit to "call the DSS to order" or protest. It was fun all the way. They did not pass a resolution, condemning Godswill Akpabio's use of state apparatus to hunt down innocent citizens. They were all deaf, blind and dumb.

Now that crunch time has come, they have the effrontery to address a press conference. I have this to tell all of them: Godswill Akpabio and ALL his killer gangs would pay for all crimes they perpetrated against me, my family and victims of his evil machinations. He shall never have peace all the rest of his life. Since he set out to make my life miserable, our God shall return misery in a million folds to him. The DSS raid is just the beginning. He who sows the wind, would always reap the whirlwind. No hiding place for the wicked.

I respect and admire Udom Emmanuel. I shall continue to work to support him, even though his mandate is tainted by the blood-thirsty shenanigans of Akpabio. When the election is annulled (like it is going to be annuled soon), I expect Udom to win again with REAL VOTES CAST BY REAL HUMAN BEINGS not the fraud that Akpabio foisted on the State. By then, Udom would be free from Akpabio's stranglehold while the said Akpabio would continue to live with the guilt of the blood in his hands. DSS, please continue the raid. Mbok!!!!!
eyeneka atangiko or ado copy n paste?
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
mapet:

Bros,

If this is the lie you will tell your children, no problem. Putting it on NL makes you sound silly.

1. When Chibok girls were abducted, your Jona claimed nobody was abducted and that the opposition was to blame.
2. What pranks was Borno state government playing when Jona went to dance limpopo in Kano
3. What more prank can be worse that a Federal government that it took a clear two weeks to accept the fact that her security was effortlessly breached and over 200girls abducted
4. What more prank can be worse than the Shepopotamus shameless famed cry-diaris Godu o!
bobo read before u attack, he said groups called on gej to raid the borno govt house cos they thought the girls were r there. N for your info chibok girls abduction is scam unless u were amongst those who planned it or partook in the kidnap. So all the bombardment of sambisa forest no whereabout of ur chibok girls?
Na only u waka come?
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by celemel(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
yeneka atangiko or ado copy n paste?

Da, ku'nyene nfinna. Ami nde amanisong ajen annang. ufan ade ikutte kut nkpo kanga. Iwuo ala afiop anye ke a'kpobot ami. Ami udoko. Bet se mbre si'ba k'isong. Lol.

I am proudly AkwaIbom in flesh and blood. Akpabio is a bloodthirsty scam. He is meeting is waterloo. Watch as the drama unfolds. He shall run to the river, but the river would reject him. He shall run to the sea. The sea is already angry. He shall run to the sky, but the sky would be too hot. He had murdered sleep and shall sleep no more!
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by mapet: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
WTF!!! A classic TANOID......ok I understand your plight
IbokUtoroh:

bobo read before u attack, he said groups called on gej to raid the borno govt house cos they thought the girls were r there. N for your info chibok girls abduction is scam unless u were amongst those who planned it or partook in the kidnap. So all the bombardment of sambisa forest no whereabout of ur chibok girls?
Na only u waka come?
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by nd07(m): 1:19am On Sep 18, 2015
mapet:

Bros,

If this is the lie you will tell your children, no problem. Putting it on NL makes you sound silly.

1. When Chibok girls were abducted, your Jona claimed nobody was abducted and that the opposition was to blame.
2. What pranks was Borno state government playing when Jona went to dance limpopo in Kano
3. What more prank can be worse that a Federal government that it took a clear two weeks to accept the fact that her security was effortlessly breached and over 200girls abducted
4. What more prank can be worse than the Shepopotamus shameless famed cry-diaris Godu o!

u r simply as unintelligent as d party u represent, their daft & constrained brain make them resort 2 insult over little argument. what concerns my children in d point u r about 2 make? it simply showed u hv no regard 4 ur kids (if at all u hv any)
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 2:13am On Sep 18, 2015
JayJohnson:
I think the wailing wailers should just stop crying wolf. Obviously these people crying must be Akpabio's house boys and errand boys he nominated into the House of Assembly. Where were this people when the same DSS went to APC office to raid the place? Where were these errand boys when the Nigeria Army was rigging election for PDP? The DSS is doing its legitimate work, the wailing wailers should just stop crying for once!
Face the reality for once, PDP is no longer in power, try and live as opposition!
so according to you, the DSS 's legitimate work is conniving with the presidency to perpetuate impunity against the Nigerian people?
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by mapet: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2015
1. Well if you, can't understand the context in which I used it, let me apologise if you feel I insulted your children, which I didn't.
2. That said, I believe the lesson for you is not to tell lies, if you do not have the capacity to tackle and analyse an issue, then simply own up rather than resort to lies.
nd07:

u r simply as unintelligent as d party u represent, their daft & constrained brain make them resort 2 insult over little argument. what concerns my children in d point u r about 2 make? it simply showed u hv no regard 4 ur kids (if at all u hv any)
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
so according to you, the DSS 's legitimate work is conniving with the presidency to perpetuate impunity against the Nigerian people?

No Sir, my point is this: where were all these people screaming now when Coconut head Jonathan was doing same?
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
JayJohnson:

No Sir, my point is this: where were all these people screaming now when Coconut head Jonathan was doing same?
Is your aligence to Nigeria or to the government in power?
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by slimfit1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Atlantian:
Who gave the instruction for the DSS to raid a government house of a State ?

Welcome to 1985. But let it be known, that the people of the States, will not allow the slowpoke Federal Government, headed by a nomad to continually encroach on the rights of the people of the States.

We have the rights to seek Secession if we are continually ridiculed. Akwa Ibom State is rich enough to be a country. In fact, that wonderful state provides 60% of the Oil and Gas used in powering this parasitic geographical expression.

Be warned. Next time the DSS attempts that nonsense, they will feel the collective will of the Biafran Allies.

Again, Be warned, Mr. Daura Nomad.

Signed by loots community chairman. Buhari be warned loooool looters in Nigeria are now getting really bold no conscience in Nigeria anymore.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:

Is your aligence to Nigeria or to the government in power?

To Apc!! grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
JayJohnson:

To Apc!! grin grin grin
ok I understand
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by thomasthomas: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
The rubber stamp guys threaten to sue and demanded an apology in seven days from DSS.

Seven days never reach? undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS by nd07(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
mapet:
1. Well if you, can't understand the context in which I used it, let me apologise if you feel I insulted your children, which I didn't.
2. That said, I believe the lesson for you is not to tell lies, if you do not have the capacity to tackle and analyse an issue, then simply own up rather than resort to lies.

I see social media as another institution of learning not just 2 display mental prowess. put one through if u think he/she isn't in line by tabling ur convincing points. we rather convince & not intimidating one 2 accept ur opinion. nevertheless, apology accepted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba; The Pace Setters, The Origin Of African Modern Civilization (Part 1) / President Buhari And VP Osinbajo Host Students From North East IDP / Okechukwu Okoye Representing Aguata North Has Been Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.