Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Be Part Of My Dream Lets Make Successful and Better People.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Part Of My Dream Lets Make Successful and Better People.. (1088 Views)

I Saw Adeboye And Kumuyi In My Dream. / Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream / I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Part Of My Dream Lets Make Successful and Better People.. by jerrymania(m): 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2006
Look around your neighbourhood, what do you see?
Lawlessness, crime, prostitution, corruption,all kinds of evil vices, you name it, Dont you think it's time we step out and help those who are growing up and yet to know what life really means not to fall into this evil territory? If you are passionate about helping people and giving more than advice then i would want you to join me in this goal of a lifetime.
I'm sorry i can't lay out the blueprint here but its definitely a life changing, motivational, and divine work that will start here in Nigeria and in the next 10 years it will take the World by Storm. First of all is a non-profit organisation so don't expect financial benefits at the start and secondly its a Christian oriented organisation. You should be a Christian (born-again) because we are going to apply Christian principles to solve all these menace and evils. If you agree with this philosophy that you make a living by what you get but you make a life by what you give then be a part of this. This is just the intro.When you send an email of interest to instrumentsofpeace@gmail.com then i'll send you a questionnaire which you have to answer so i can determine if you are fit. You are not going to pay a kobo.If you are successful then you'll undergo 1-2 weeks course on leadership,mentoring, and relationship skills to finetune your knowledge into this amazing programme. If you have a strong desire to help you should contact me. It wont affect anything you are doing at the moment, this is just part-time for now.

Thanks,

Jerry Asemota,
Instruments of Peace
(living the life less lived)
Re: Be Part Of My Dream Lets Make Successful and Better People.. by seyibrown(f): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2010
Bookmarked!
Re: Be Part Of My Dream Lets Make Successful and Better People.. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2010
Lawd! wonder how time flies!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Tawhid (and Aqeedah): Chrisitians Take Note / The Diary Of Rev Lanre / Would You Worship Another Human Being?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.