Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream (4832 Views)

Tell Your Dream Let Me Interpret. / Interpret My Dream / Who Will Interpret My Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by niggi4life(m): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2013
Good morning to everyone in the house, I greet you all in jesus name.
I had a dream in the early hours of today, in that dream I went to Redeemed church and Pastor Adeboye was ministering, as he was about wrapping the service up, he called I and my friend to come to the altar, my friend had allready gone to the altar but as i stood up and was heading to the altar, in between two chairs I couldn't move, I tried going but there was a force that stopped me, the force was very strong, so pastor adeboye came over to where I was and I told him what was happening, he moved round around that region and later discovered where the evil force was coming from within the church premises, he thanked me and then he laid his hand on me and I fell down shaking heavily. Now that I am awake I would want to know what the dream means, I would love people of God with great mindset to help me with this dream. Thank you.
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by deebrain(m): 8:50am On Jan 02, 2013
The interpretation is in the dream itself. There are powers that are against yr accomplishing yr destiny in God...(the pastor u saw in yr dream is not really pastor adeboye but the spirit of God). Now it so happens that the powers have the ability to stop u from accomplishing some things which ought to be easy for others. The strangest part of yr dream is that the powers reside in where u are supposed to find comfort. (my personal opinion points to yr "homes" (ancestoral home AND yr place of residence) ). The powers as it were are not strangers to u.

The solution is also in yr dream. Take authority via prayer. The "pastor" came to u (showing yr importance) and u "told him" the issue which he took care of. Fight yr battle not as a person that is confused but as a giant that woke up from a long sleep only to realise someone had messed up with his stuff. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by erniok(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2013
deebrain: The interpretation is in the dream itself. There are powers that are against yr accomplishing yr destiny in God...(the pastor u saw in yr dream is not really pastor adeboye but the spirit of God). Now it so happens that the powers have the ability to stop u from accomplishing some things which ought to be easy for others. The strangest part of yr dream is that the powers reside in where u are supposed to find comfort. (my personal opinion points to yr "homes" (ancestoral home AND yr place of residence) ). The powers as it were are not strangers to u.

The solution is also in yr dream. Take authority via prayer. The "pastor" came to u (showing yr importance) and u "told him" the issue which he took care of. Fight yr battle not as a person that is confused but as a giant that woke up from a long sleep only to realise someone had messed up with his stuff. cheesy

Good interpretation.
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by niggi4life(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2013
@deebrain. Thank you very much for your interpretation, I really appreciate.
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by God2man(m): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2013
This is a deliverance dream. Write it down. God has delivered you from powers hindering your progress. Deliverance has already taken place in the spiritual realm, it will surely manifest within few months, but do not relent, continue to fight as the first person said in his interpretation.

God bless you.

God2man.

1 Like

Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by OmoAlata(f): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2013
Thank God for your deliverance.
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by niggi4life(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2013
God2man: This is a deliverance dream. Write it down. God has delivered you from powers hindering your progress. Deliverance has already taken place in the spiritual realm, it will surely manifest within few months, but do not relent, continue to fight as the first person said in his interpretation.

God bless you.

God2man.
@ God2man thank u sir, God bless you too
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by niggi4life(m): 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
Omo Alata: Thank God for your deliverance.
Amen ooo
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by Segunagagu(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
Woww..i see dere are good dream interpreters here. Like 3months ago i used to frequently write exams in the dream and dere wont be enough tyme to finish d exam at all.. and i also see my sef in my old secondary skool putting on d uniform. But d dream has stopped nw. Wat does dis mean.
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by deebrain(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2013
Segun agagu: Woww..i see dere are good dream interpreters here. Like 3months ago i used to frequently write exams in the dream and dere wont be enough tyme to finish d exam at all.. and i also see my sef in my old secondary skool putting on d uniform. But d dream has stopped nw. Wat does dis mean.

Exams in the dream...interesting. For every promotion in life, there must be tests. Problem is u dont accept the tests as tests that lead to promotion rather u probably see the tests (or challenges) as demonic attacks or things that always want to bring u down (so u spend time confusing yrself with a given challenge). Not every storm in yr life is for yr downfall. Know what yr purpose in God is. And even when praying against any challenge in yr life, add the hard line of "God, let yr will be done in my life".

Asper the wearing yr old school uniform try and get this...the actions in a given dream are usually the message in the dream. Yr appearance in a dream also means a lot too but what were u doing while u wore yr uniform? Most at times, yr mind flashed to times in yr secondary school thats why u had the dream. Either case, its something of the past (either good or bad) that still follows u.
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by Segunagagu(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2013
deebrain:

Exams in the dream...interesting. For every promotion in life, there must be tests. Problem is u dont accept the tests as tests that lead to promotion rather u probably see the tests (or challenges) as demonic attacks or things that always want to bring u down (so u spend time confusing yrself with a given challenge). Not every storm in yr life is for yr downfall. Know what yr purpose in God is. And even when praying against any challenge in yr life, add the hard line of "God, let yr will be done in my life".

Asper the wearing yr old school uniform try and get this...the actions in a given dream are usually the message in the dream. Yr appearance in a dream also means a lot too but what were u doing while u wore yr uniform? Most at times, yr mind flashed to times in yr secondary school thats why u had the dream. Either case, its something of the past (either good or bad) that still follows u.
Thanks sir..
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by Segunagagu(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2013
But wen i was dreaming d test dream like 3months ago..dere was nuting like promotion dat occured in my life. Concerning d skool ..i just see my sef playing with my old classmates in class..dats all..
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by advocate666: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
@op, the dream means you are gay but do not acknowledge it. You subconciously fantasize about mr adeboye. You imagine him laying his hands on you and you falling on the floor shaking with delight. However, there is a force stopping this from happening and that force is the christian indoctrination and fear you have suffered all your life.
Solution: embrace your sexuality.
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by deebrain(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
advocate666: @op, the dream means you are gay but do not acknowledge it. You subconciously fantasize about mr adeboye. You imagine him laying his hands on you and you falling on the floor shaking with delight. However, there is a force stopping this from happening and that force is the christian indoctrination and fear you have suffered all your life.

Ah!
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by deebrain(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
Segun agagu: But wen i was dreaming d test dream like 3months ago..dere was nuting like promotion dat occured in my life. Concerning d skool ..i just see my sef playing with my old classmates in class..dats all..

Lets study this together...what makes a person over stay on an exam paper in real life? Most likely, he or she does not understand the questions given because he has not been prepared for them OR he or she read but mistakenly read what did not come out. U wasted time in the exam hall and the time went out (according to u) because u did not understand the question..Most times when u have tests or exams in yr dream, its talking about a particular issue in real life that is slightly not pleasing but it is for promotion. Like i said earlier, if u can discern properly, not all challenges u face is for yr downfall. U dont expect promotion in yr life since u did not even pass yr exams in the first place.

In all, all these are limited to what i said earlier-yr mind flashing to yr school days while u slept. This interpretation is only taken when this dream occurs frequently (without yr power)
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by Segunagagu(m): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
deebrain:

Lets study this together...what makes a person over stay on an exam paper in real life? Most likely, he or she does not understand the questions given because he has not been prepared for them OR he or she read but mistakenly read what did not come out. U wasted time in the exam hall and the time went out (according to u) because u did not understand the question..Most times when u have tests or exams in yr dream, its talking about a particular issue in real life that is slightly not pleasing but it is for promotion. Like i said earlier, if u can discern properly, not all challenges u face is for yr downfall. U dont expect promotion in yr life since u did not even pass yr exams in the first place.

In all, all these are limited to what i said earlier-yr mind flashing to yr school days while u slept. This interpretation is only taken when this dream occurs frequently (without yr power)
Yes ooo..it occured frequently ooo..i havent given my life to Christ den so i looked over it den..but ince wen i gave my life to Christ it didnt show up again..
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by OmoAlata(f): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
Segun agagu: and i also see my sef in my old secondary skool putting on d uniform.

Schools symbolizes a place of learning. Start studying the word of God wink
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
Segun agagu: But wen i was dreaming d test dream like 3months ago..dere was nuting like promotion dat occured in my life. Concerning d skool ..i just see my sef playing with my old classmates in class..dats all..
Hmmn from past experience it is a sign of you moving backwards or being stationary in the realm of the spirit. so while you may be active daily, the destiny you ought to fulfill at that point in time is being hindered, hence you find yourself in a level you have passed, the exam is just a challenge or assault by demonic powers on you and your response should be prayer against stagnation. Hope this helps.
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by Segunagagu(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
lari03:
Hmmn from past experience it is a sign of you moving backwards or being stationary in the realm of the spirit. so while you may be active daily, the destiny you ought to fulfill at that point in time is being hindered, hence you find yourself in a level you have passed, the exam is just a challenge or assault by demonic powers on you and your response should be prayer against stagnation. Hope this helps.
Yesss. Thanks soo much. I have been waiting for someone to say dis..it was a really bad year for me..it was d year skool expelled me at my final year..for just examination malpractise..wat can be done plsss??
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by deebrain(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
Segun agagu:
Yesss. Thanks soo much. I have been waiting for someone to say dis..it was a really bad year for me..it was d year skool expelled me at my final year..for just examination malpractise..wat can be done plsss??

What can be done? We go back to yr dream. The "pastor" came to u (showing his williness to be of help)..So as it were, the spirit of God is in u, waiting for yr demand..(u told the said pastor yr issue). He would release a grace in u that will cause a shaking. The shaking will cause an over-turning making all u have lost to be recovered.
Its even better that u are born again. As i said earlier, u are a giant that slept off and allowed someone mess with his stuff. Get them back with yr demand..(back yr demands with some scripture in yr bible) and watch how God will arrange u.
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by Ayomivic(m): 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
lari03:

It may not mean this. I also had dreamt of been in Secondary School sometimes ago. In my dream, i saw myself sitting in class room with Secondary School students. When i woke up, i was so disturbed i thought is a sign of backword in life as you thought on this.Some month later, i went for service (NYSC) .My place of primary assignment (P P A) was one Secondary School in that Local Governmet. I was to teach in that School.

One day ,i went to teach them as usual. When i entered the class room, the students were busy copying note written on blackboard. So, i gave them some minutes to finish.While waiting , i went to sat on bench. it was then that the reminisence of my dream came to me .And the spirit told me that what is happning now is what i saw in dream. To God be the glory,since that dream, i have never went backword. Sorry for the story but what i am trying to point out is that, op dream may not mean the interpretation you gave it.
Thanks
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 04, 2013
true words @ Ayomivic.
I was just speaking from personal experience to encourage him to pray. Just like you I had dreams that revealed the route that I would take when going to nysc camp, but that was at a time I was preparing for camp, there are times you see what will happen to you, and there are times you will see what demonic powers are doing to you but note that at times these demonic dreams are distorted, they imitate reality but if you reflect on them properly you will find that they were not able to perfectly imitate the real past you have experienced.
But then we see in part, we know in part and we prophesy in part so apostle Paul wrote, so it is advisable when one wakes up to inquire from God what a dream portends.
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 04, 2013
niggi4life: Good morning to everyone in the house, I greet you all in jesus name.
I had a dream in the early hours of today, in that dream I went to Redeemed church and Pastor Adeboye was ministering, as he was about wrapping the service up, he called I and my friend to come to the altar, my friend had allready gone to the altar but as i stood up and was heading to the altar, in between two chairs I couldn't move, I tried going but there was a force that stopped me, the force was very strong, so pastor adeboye came over to where I was and I told him what was happening, he moved round around that region and later discovered where the evil force was coming from within the church premises, he thanked me and then he laid his hand on me and I fell down shaking heavily. Now that I am awake I would want to know what the dream means, I would love people of God with great mindset to help me with this dream. Thank you.
if you are not a redeem member, I feel you need to increase the fire on your prayer altar,if you actually are a redeem member then it was some divine revelation showing you that you need to dig further spiritually to get yourself free from the force holding you back, be careful who you share your dreams with in your local church and around you.The altar call means God needs you to draw nearer to him this year.because the first question is have you given your life to Christ and living right by God?
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by Segunagagu(m): 4:30am On Jan 04, 2013
deebrain:

What can be done? We go back to yr dream. The "pastor" came to u (showing his williness to be of help)..So as it were, the spirit of God is in u, waiting for yr demand..(u told the said pastor yr issue). He would release a grace in u that will cause a shaking. The shaking will cause an over-turning making all u have lost to be recovered.
Its even better that u are born again. As i said earlier, u are a giant that slept off and allowed someone mess with his stuff. Get them back with yr demand..(back yr demands with some scripture in yr bible) and watch how God will arrange u.
Sorry sir..which Pastor are u talking abt..i didnt talk of any pastor..

1 Like

Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by God2man(m): 4:59am On Jan 04, 2013
@segun agagu, for further interpretation of your dream, get a copy of Dictionary of dreams by Tella olayeri, at Mfm, intl,hqtr,onike Yaba,Lagos. I think you will get at a price of #1,000 or #2,000, it is a big book of about 856 pages. It will help you a lot.

To my own understanding of the dream, dreaming of old secondary school, can never be a good dream, it is a dream warning you that you are not moving forward, it is a dream of backwardness in the spiritual realm.

What can be done? A lot, you need to pray a repositioning prayer, and of course, deliverance prayers are needed, keep doing the will of God, you also need to wait on the Lord and be strong in the Lord.

Segun agagu: Woww..i see dere are good dream interpreters here. Like 3months ago i used to frequently write exams in the dream and dere wont be enough tyme to finish d exam at all.. and i also see my sef in my old secondary skool putting on d uniform. But d dream has stopped nw. Wat does dis mean.

@segun agagu, for further interpretation of your dream, get a copy of Dictionary of dreams by Tella olayeri, at Mfm, intl,hqtr,onike Yaba,Lagos. I think you will get at a price of #1,000 or #2,000, it is a big book of about 856 pages. It will help you a lot.

To my own understanding of the dream, dreaming of old secondary school
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by God2man(m): 6:24am On Jan 04, 2013
I can see that lari03 has done a good job.

God bless you.

God2man.
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by Segunagagu(m): 7:22am On Jan 04, 2013
God2man: @segun agagu, for further interpretation of your dream, get a copy of Dictionary of dreams by Tella olayeri, at Mfm, intl,hqtr,onike Yaba,Lagos. I think you will get at a price of #1,000 or #2,000, it is a big book of about 856 pages. It will help you a lot.

To my own understanding of the dream, dreaming of old secondary school, can never be a good dream, it is a dream warning you that you are not moving forward, it is a dream of backwardness in the spiritual realm.

What can be done? A lot, you need to pray a repositioning prayer, and of course, deliverance prayers are needed, keep doing the will of God, you also need to wait on the Lord and be strong in the Lord.
JESUS CHRIST..i have been a mfm member for 10years now and i dont knoW dey sell dat kind of book..thank so much bro for dis info..will get it asap..
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by Segunagagu(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2013
Wow..this life is a MYSTERY..a very BIG MYSTERY..i use to ask dis question.but wat doeas d enemy/devil dat we dont even know want from us..y cant dey just leave us alone since we didnt offend anybody..it makes me sad sometymes..
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by Stritklymi(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2013
advocate666: @op, the dream means you are gay but do not acknowledge it. You subconciously fantasize about mr adeboye. You imagine him laying his hands on you and you falling on the floor shaking with delight. However, there is a force stopping this from happening and that force is the christian indoctrination and fear you have suffered all your life.
good afternoon sir,
you are on point thank you
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by Segunagagu(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
Stritklymi: good afternoon sir,
you are on point thank you
U must both be joking ..
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by deebrain(m): 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
Segun agagu:
Sorry sir..which Pastor are u talking abt..i didnt talk of any pastor..

Sorry...i mistakenly thought it was the OP that sent that question....
Re: Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream by deebrain(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2013
Segun agagu: Wow..this life is a MYSTERY..a very BIG MYSTERY..i use to ask dis question.but wat doeas d enemy/devil dat we dont even know want from us..y cant dey just leave us alone since we didnt offend anybody..it makes me sad sometymes..

It is only what satan fears, he fights.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does God Really Frown Against Ladies Wearing Trousers? I Need Your Opinion / Are You Truly Serving God? / If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.