Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Start Your Own Beauty Business With Oriflame. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Own Beauty Business With Oriflame. (489 Views)

Start Your Own Business Today / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business / Be Your Own Boss With ORIFLAME, Own A Business With N3000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Beauty Business With Oriflame. by afikayo: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hello all,

My name is Tope, I am currently a 6 figures earner in Oriflame sweden. I signed up late February, i got my personal products and i didn't do much cos I was thinking i have my Just Over Broke(JOB) and that i do receive Something Always Low And Reduces You (SALARY) that will be given me by my BOSS (Busy On Someone Success) but I thank god i make a decision and i started in full by April (i
regret not starting immediately).

Here's a summary of my journey so far, sit
back, enjoy and learn..... My first earning in Oriflame was less than 2000.
I remembered calling customer service the next month to find out why I wasn't paid and I was told earnings less than 2k aren't paid but left in the prepaid account for next months order, That made me spark dat I have to get Oriflame alert so I hit social media to recruit. My goal was to just get alert from Oriflame!!! At this point I was still taking it slow, not as a biz but I was doing it for fun as I love d internet and love d adventures in it, so I was playing, d next month, I fulfilled my goal and got a 5k alert. So I said, if I can get 5k why not get more from Oriflame, so I started working, I got 7k, next I got to 12% and got 17k alert, got 37k, then 64k, 97k and so on and so forth Now I am ALL out as Oriflame is no longer for fun for me but its now a biz so now I run it like my biz which means I don't treat it anyhow.

Oriflame has got a lot of opportunities, embrace them. Do you know y I love Oriflame?? YOU are rewarded for ur hard work, not any sponsor, in some other companies, monkey go dey work but na baboon go dey chop BUT Oriflame
rewards u for your work. I hope you enjoyed my true-life story?? If you are there, you wanna know more on how you be at home, running this wonderful business opportunity from Oriflame.

Reach me on 08037138748 Whatsapp only

(1) (Reply)

Free Importation Profit Revelation Guide / Forex Trading / Subsidy Going, Fuel Price Dropping, If Not Renounced Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.