Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Ife-ilesha Expressway Robbery (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ife-ilesha Expressway Robbery (photos) (1668 Views)

General Overseer Reacts As Policemen Gun Down Pastor For Armed Robbery. Photos / A Lady & 3guys Beaten & Disgrace Naked In Calabar For Robbery (photos) / Groom Arrested During Their Wedding Ceremony Over Armed Robbery (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ife-ilesha Expressway Robbery (photos) by ademoladeji(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
I met a very long traffic jam along Ife-Ilesha expressway earlier today. I first thought it was a case multiple accident only to be told it was an armed robbery scene.

The story I heard was that the robbery lasted for like 3 hrs between 1am and 4am. That the office of the state police was reached but no one came to interrupt their activities.

I learnt that several people occupying different luxurious buses were robbed at gun point while few were matchetted. This however led to a kind of protest by the 'Marcopoloist' by blocking both ways of the expressway.

They requested the presence of the state governor Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola and the state's commissioner of Police.

My questions now are...

How do we stop the activities of highway robbers?

How do we effectively get the best out of our 'friends in black'?

Will it be a welcome development if our government could legalize arms carrying?

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, obinoscopy

Re: Ife-ilesha Expressway Robbery (photos) by Abbeyme: 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
Sometimes, those government agents are exclusively helpless in some situations that they are needed most.

Btw, Why ur pix sideways up..?

1 Like

Re: Ife-ilesha Expressway Robbery (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
Tough questions!

I think, the government should make proper use of the highway police squad.
Re: Ife-ilesha Expressway Robbery (photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
The Police need to be more equipped by the government, and we know billions of Naira that was budgeted for that during Jona's time and we know what happened to the money! New Sheriff in town, i trust you to do something concerning this..............
Re: Ife-ilesha Expressway Robbery (photos) by Tolzeal(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
is this a pics of the incident ?
Or prolly you putting yourself on display for Nl ladies ??
Re: Ife-ilesha Expressway Robbery (photos) by ademoladeji(m): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
Tolzeal:
is this a pics of the incident ? Or prolly you putting yourself on display for Nl ladies ??
NL ladies bawo?
Your mind no pure... You need hypo for cleansing
Na the traffic jam...
Re: Ife-ilesha Expressway Robbery (photos) by Tolzeal(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
ademoladeji:

NL ladies bawo?

Your mind no pure... You need hypo for cleansing

Na the traffic jam...

So, You part of the traffic jam ?
Re: Ife-ilesha Expressway Robbery (photos) by nnanyereugo(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2015
Tolzeal:

So, You part of the traffic jam ?
Lol
Re: Ife-ilesha Expressway Robbery (photos) by folabisi07(m): 9:04am On Sep 08, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduates-Rape-Rob-Job-Seeker-Take-Unclad-Photos / Do u think a guy can Single Handely Rape A Lady Without A Weapon? / Mysterious Cat Allegedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.