Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

General Overseer Reacts As Policemen Gun Down Pastor For Armed Robbery. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / General Overseer Reacts As Policemen Gun Down Pastor For Armed Robbery. Photos (1928 Views)

POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) / I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) / Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Overseer Reacts As Policemen Gun Down Pastor For Armed Robbery. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
Following reports that one Pastor Emmanuel of the Grace Dispensation Prophetic Ministry Int'l located in Amukpe Axis of Sapele Delta State was caught among a group of kidnappers and was subsequently shot dead while trying to escape, the Founder and General Overseer, Grace Dispensation Ministries, Apostle Joshua Oribhabor has come out to clarify the report.

In an interview with Sapele Olofofo Unugbragada, the General Overseer Apostle Joshua said Pastor Emmanuel visited his Ministry in one of his programs and he was accepted into the Ministry as a brother in the faith.

According to Apostle Joshua he said; "I don't have other Pastors in my Ministry and I have never ordained any, I don't know where and who ordained Pastor Emmanuel, he do attend our programs and became a friend to the Ministry, but we were never aware of his illicit act and we never recognize him as a pastor.

My Ministry Grace Dispensation Prophetic Ministry Int'l is not and can never be a party to his evil deed, we are informing the general public that we know nothing about it and the name of our Ministry should not be dragged to the mud.."

It will be recalled that a group of armed robbers who were accosted by the Nigeria Police at Jesse, four of the gang members were reported to have fled into the bush while one was killed at the spot.

It was reported also that during the process of investigation one of the gang members who was trying to play smart was immediately gunned down by the police officers, this forced Pastor Emmanuel to attempt escaping, he was later shot and he died on the spot..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/general-overseer-reacts-policemen-gun-pastor-armed-robbery-photos.html

See previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4363200/armed-robber-killed-delta-during

Re: General Overseer Reacts As Policemen Gun Down Pastor For Armed Robbery. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: General Overseer Reacts As Policemen Gun Down Pastor For Armed Robbery. Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
I am not understanding, only pastor Emmanuel is carrying 3 guns, 8 magazines plus 300 bullets while escaping into the bush? grin

When Nigerian police wants to frame you, they will come up with plenty stories.

3 Likes

Re: General Overseer Reacts As Policemen Gun Down Pastor For Armed Robbery. Photos by thesicilian: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
Who knows if the Pastor was actually innocent? Nigerian police can kill anyone and frame the corpse for all kinds of atrocities.

2 Likes

Re: General Overseer Reacts As Policemen Gun Down Pastor For Armed Robbery. Photos by Evablizin(f): 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
undecided

Denying things??

1 Like

Re: General Overseer Reacts As Policemen Gun Down Pastor For Armed Robbery. Photos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
BankeSmalls:
I am not understanding, only pastor Emmanuel is carrying 3 guns, 8 magazines plus 300 bullets while escaping into the bush? grin

You understand the way things in the country goes.
Re: General Overseer Reacts As Policemen Gun Down Pastor For Armed Robbery. Photos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hahahaha the police should be careful ooo they should touch not the anointed and do the prophet no harm.I find it hard to believe that the dead man was a pastor though.
Re: General Overseer Reacts As Policemen Gun Down Pastor For Armed Robbery. Photos by jonero4(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
BankeSmalls:

dia riz no smoke without lighter
Re: General Overseer Reacts As Policemen Gun Down Pastor For Armed Robbery. Photos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Before i step out of my house, i always pray against any form of mistaking identity and false allegations, God has been protecting me and i appreciate Him for that. ''A dead man cannot defend himself''

NP; Ire by Adekunle Gold.
Re: General Overseer Reacts As Policemen Gun Down Pastor For Armed Robbery. Photos by charles2044: 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
I'm. Sure. Those ones that fled the seen were also pastors, imaging if. It is was another person that got killed, no. One will believe a pastor is among the armed rubbers
Re: General Overseer Reacts As Policemen Gun Down Pastor For Armed Robbery. Photos by Omexonomy: 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
na which kain story be this
Re: General Overseer Reacts As Policemen Gun Down Pastor For Armed Robbery. Photos by Oluwafisayo007(m): 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
undecided
OLD NEW MODS
Re: General Overseer Reacts As Policemen Gun Down Pastor For Armed Robbery. Photos by melaninpop: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
BankeSmalls:

I confuse too oo..... True
Re: General Overseer Reacts As Policemen Gun Down Pastor For Armed Robbery. Photos by ifyalways(f): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
If he had succeeded , the GO would have collected tithe and seed offering with no questions asked. Failure is an orphan

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Overseer Reacts As Policemen Gun Down Pastor For Armed Robbery. Photos by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 02, 2018
ifyalways:
If he had succeeded , the GO would have collected tithe and seed offering with no questions asked. Failure is an orphan

fact
Re: General Overseer Reacts As Policemen Gun Down Pastor For Armed Robbery. Photos by ozento: 7:59am On Nov 02, 2018
BankeSmalls:

i swear. our policemen are very devilish.

(1) (Reply)

Two Old Men Caught "Doing It" Behind The Trash Can In Public / Hausa Mai Shai Who Sells Acid As Soft Drinks Is Caught (video) / Xenophobic, Pictures Of South Africans Parking Food/drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.