Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,017 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian (12737 Views)

Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans / Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments / Exclusive Pic :: Is Nigeria's New Vice President Being Under Utilized? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by Nellybii: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
frankyychiji:
Lord Buhari insists on running the governance of this country all by himself. Not that I really give a fvck if that is what Apc wants, my only grouse is that the economy will suffer under Buhari like never been witnessed before, At the end of his 4yrs of clueless rule, the Nigerian economy will be worse than the MAMSER/SAP era of IBB!

One very idiatic fellow known as passingshot is busy in the other thread reeling out what he thinks is the solution, I would say he should take his suggestions to the relevant authorities because it seems the idiot is smarter than the Dullardiho and not meander from thread to thread looking for who to pour invectives on!

This is so childish and uncalled for.
Any write up has taken so much effort and you need to commend whosoever gives lazy drones like you something to comment on.
No need to insult people unnecessarily here because you want to take advantage of an anonymous forum. Please learn to be more civil next time you pick your cheap phone and free data to comment.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
They say first impression is very important. The first #100wasteddays of buhari's failure is glaring to all. Believe me or not, this government will take us more backwards than forward

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by neocortex: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
ok
Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by nosiebaba(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
I wonder why nairaland only posts all these antagonistic messages against president Buhari. It's sad nairaland has turned to a tool for people to spread the message of discord and hate.
God will judge you for the many people u led astray.
People pay you and u just post al these things.
Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by babafirst(m): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
frankyychiji:
I am not only pained , I am wailing and profusely too! Shall we then sit back and fold our arms while watching this gerontocratic medieval certificateless cow herder to mortgage our present and future existence even though he told the world that we are in the 5%? Answer me !
Wetin GEJ wey get PHD do in 6 years?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by Chimezie250(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
let him focus the one he can do than all these denial and counter denial

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by 4stylz: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nigeria will never develop until every region control there resources.

We don't have oil in my state but I Still feel Niger deltan deserves so much more; bayelsa alone can build a country on its own, even akwa ibom

It's either you let them use their resources for themselves or let them go. I know it will happen by force one day

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by 4stylz: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2015

We don't have oil in my state but I Still feel Niger deltan deserves so much more; bayelsa alone can build a country on its own, even akwa ibom It's either you let them use their resources for themselves or let them go. I know it will happen by force one day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by baralatie(m): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
when did $150billion reduce to $15.7 billion??
how NAA??
Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by Tonitelli: 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
Guyman02:
While the South is placing their brothers on the platform to be slaughtered under the mantra of fighting corruption the North under Buhari is consolidating power. Even the sacked Policeman Zakari Biu who helped Boko Haram has been reinstated and Marylin Ogar who was the DSS spokesman and exposed boko haram has been fired.
The north has not indicted anyone of their own to be crucified in the media blitz of fighting corruption.

PMB deceived the Yorubas who continue to sing his praise and appointed one of them as his public image maker same way they sing and DOBALE for the Fulani Emir of Ilorin Yorubaland in Kwara State.

zakari biu case was reviewed by the police commission and he was reinstated AND RETIRED..!

maryln ogar was not fired but also RETIRED..!

shut the Bleep up wit ur misinformation...
Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by Akan(m): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
Without Tunde Idiagbon, Buhari's war against corruption is dead on arrival

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
he is the one there now! Let's trust him to deliver
need anything from Jumia? Contact me
Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by PapaFejiro: 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
modath:
Those who don't believe in PMB's ability to make an effort ---in the face of such overwhelming difficulties like dwindling oil price, insecurity, plundered foreign reserves ethnic/tribal distrust etc---- never did in the first place & only joined the support bandwagon cos it was cool to be a PMB supporter...
I don't think it's about being a PMB supporter. Rather we all want to see a better Nigeria where living is cool. No fuel scarcity, jobs after gaining knowledge be it secular education or artisan, good functional hospitals both states and federal ones including health centers everywhere, good roads, proper national orientation drive to reduce or eradicate ethic/tribal distrust and hatered, food, strong naira etc, that's being cool. Being a supporter of PMB yet not good Nigeria as outlined above is useless. We need good leadership.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by omolami: 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nigeria is piloted by one chance government. The criers see nothing wrong yet.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by modath(f): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
PapaFejiro:
I don't think it's about being a PMB supporter. Rather we all want to see a better Nigeria where living is cool. No fuel scarcity, jobs after gaining knowledge be it secular education or artisan, good functional hospitals both states and federal ones including health centers everywhere, good roads, proper national orientation drive to reduce or eradicate ethic/tribal distrust and hatered, food, strong naira etc, that's being cool. Being a supporter of PMB yet not good Nigeria as outlined above is useless. We need good leadership.

PMB is an advocate of a better Nigeria cause so if you support PMB then there is no gainsaying.....
Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by bilal4riid(m): 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
frankyychiji:
I am not only pained , I am wailing and profusely too! Shall we then sit back and fold our arms while watching this gerontocratic medieval certificateless cow herder to mortgage our present and future existence even though he told the world that we are in the 5%? Answer me !
no don't, please stop PMB

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by frankyychiji(f): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nellybii:

This is so childish and uncalled for.
Any write up has taken so much effort and you need to commend whosoever gives lazy drones like you something to comment on.
No need to insult people unnecessarily here because you want to take advantage of an anonymous forum. Please learn to be more civil next time you pick your cheap phone and free data to comment.
You are even worse than the mooron i was referring to, probably you are one and the same person and that makes you doubly mooronic!! Idiaat!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by frankyychiji(f): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
babafirst:
Wetin GEJ wey get PHD do in 6 years?
What a moroon you are for typing that trash! So, since your nemesis GEJ couldn't get your mother pregnant in six years, President Buhari too should follow suit? Where is the change you promised your generation?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by frankyychiji(f): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gogetta:
Go and die! cheesy
The same to you! Scallywag!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by dukecharles(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Tonitelli:

zakari biu case was reviewed by the police commission and he was reinstated AND RETIRED..!

maryln ogar was not fired but also RETIRED..!

shut the Bleep up wit ur misinformation...

Are you confused or what? Retiring someone that has more 7yrs to work is what??

What was her offence? Because she knows too much... NONSENSE
Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by babafirst(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
frankyychiji:
What a moroon you are for typing that trash! So, since your nemesis GEJ couldn't get your mother pregnant in six years, President Buhari too should follow suit? Where is the change you promised your generation?
Yes GEJ couldn't get my mum pregnant in six years because he was busy nursing his villa Alsatian Dog who was busy giving your mother 'head' and trying to impregnate her .
Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by frankyychiji(f): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
babafirst:
Yes GEJ couldn't get my mum pregnant in six years because he was busy nursing his villa Alsatian Dog who was busy giving your mother 'head'
Hehehe..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by TopHand: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
I wish people took the time to reason and think constructively, the goal of the govt is to recover as much money as possible from the past corrupt govt, it is not about sending people to prison only to be released at a later date by another govt, it is about getting back as much as possible so that this money can be reinvested on infrastructural challenges presently keeping the nation in poverty for example the govt is planing to invest in upgrading/increasing the national power generating capacity, the govt is also looking into building new refineries, finding the money to do this is not easy especially when concurrent expenditure eg the national wage bills outstrips incoming revenue, Nigeria needs money to invest and diversify its economy, another aim of this govt is to strengthen anti corruption laws, and introduce transparency block loopholes for money laundering, the truth is Nigeria was on a brink of collapse the core was so rotten tearing itself apart from within it brings to mind countries such as General Francois Bozize's CAR, Mobutu sese seko's Congo, and Samuel Doe's Liberia, Nigeria will always need a strong leader Nigerians are generally strong-headed very stubborn like show off and have a questionable moral compass, they believe in God but believe stealing/looting is okay and call it a blessing testifying and giving thanks to God in places of worship for providing avenues to loot and steal, and finally Nigerians never take responsibility for wrong doings they always blame the devil, having said that we also find in Nigeria some of the best kinds of human beings in the world unfortunately they represent a very small proportion of the general population.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by babafirst(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
frankyychiji:
Hehehe..
lwkmmmmdiest.
Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by elohorayodele: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Industry operators cannot take investment decisions based on [the president’s] body language.”

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by olumide4christ: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
4stylz:

We don't have oil in my state but I Still feel Niger deltan deserves so much more; bayelsa alone can build a country on its own, even akwa ibom

It's either you let them use their resources for themselves or let them go. I know it will happen by force one day

Do you honestly think the Niger Delta has the right leaders that will control their resources and build a nation?? Who are their leaders now - is it Orubebe, Edwin Clarke, Dickson, Wike or who else that would be given charge of their resources that would not loot the daylight and moonlight out of it and make the Niger Delta even worse than it is now?? Do you think the militant leaders (Asari, Tompolo, Boyloaf & co) would also not want to control some resources??

Give Niger Delta their resources to control and see another South Sudan arising under 1 month!! Niger Delta leaders don't have passion for the development of their region, if not, their governors and leaders would have developed the land by now, rather than waiting for the Federal Govt to do everything for them.

Look at the N183 billion missing from NDDC - who has been in charge of NDDC all these years - Northerners, Westerners?? The Niger Deltans of course! Do you know how many skyscrapers N183 billion can build?? - Approximately 61 skyscrapers (10-15 storey buildings) at an estimated cost of N3 billion each (I know this by virtue of my profession as a Quantity Surveyor)!! Translate 61 skyscrapers to mushroom primary and secondary schools, health centres, bridges, roads and see how much Niger Deltans have been scammed by their own people!!

The Niger Deltans are the enemies of themselves, and no one else!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by Jesusloveyou: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
frankyychiji:
u were not pained and profuse for d past 6yrs or 16yrs, now u are wailing for just 3months of good governance

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by Jesusloveyou: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
frankyychiji:
Lord Buhari insists on running the governance of this country all by himself. Not that I really give a fvck if that is what Apc wants, my only grouse is that the economy will suffer under Buhari like never been witnessed before, At the end of his 4yrs of clueless rule, the Nigerian economy will be worse than the MAMSER/SAP era of IBB!

One very idiatic fellow known as passingshot is busy in the other thread reeling out what he thinks is the solution, I would say he should take his suggestions to the relevant authorities because it seems the idiot is smarter than the Dullardiho and not meander from thread to thread looking for who to pour invectives on!

ur only grouse is that d economy wil suffer under buhari, and it was good under ur clueless corrupt hero, where he paid 10b naira daily for fuel subsidy,

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by frankyychiji(f): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u were not pained and profuse for d past 6yrs or 16yrs, now u are wailing for just 3months of good governance
Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by frankyychiji(f): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
ur only grouse is that d economy wil suffer under buhari, and it was good under ur clueless corrupt hero, where he paid 10b naira daily for fuel subsidy,
Mumu! How body nah? The refineries Jonathan gave you will soon start delivering petrol to you at home. And why haven't your god Buhari remove the fuel subsidy since he came in? Didn't he say he didn't know what was called subsidy? Silly old man who has lost touch with modern day reality! Rather, he has been busy witch hunting oil marketers trying to de-list some of them from lifting crude so that he can create space for his northern allies to come and chop and sponsor BH. Anyway, i trust those marketers, they will bring the economy to its knees if the President Buhari misbehaves too much!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian by Jesusloveyou: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
frankyychiji:
Mumu! How body nah? The refineries Jonathan gave you will soon start delivering petrol to you at home. And why haven't your god Buhari remove the fuel subsidy since he came in? Didn't he say he didn't know what was called subsidy? Silly old man who has lost touch with modern day reality! Rather, he has been busy witch hunting oil marketers trying to de-list some of them from lifting crude so that he can create space for his northern allies to come and chop and sponsor BH. Anyway, i trust those marketers, they will bring the economy to its knees if the President Buhari misbehaves too much!
hahahaha, which marketers wil bring d economy down, fear no dey catch them? Tell them to sell above 87 naira. Besides buhari is paying less than a billion naira a day, while ur clueless corrupt hero paid more than10b naira a day for subsidy, and d marketers wil still collect double from us, ur clueless hero is a confirm thief,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education / Offa Robberies: Saraki Asks Buhari To Investigate Michael Adikwu's Death / Buhari: We'll Ensure Liberia's Stability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.