Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,675 members, 7,862,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Gov. Seriake Dickson Reveals Shocking Secrets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gov. Seriake Dickson Reveals Shocking Secrets (579 Views)

Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle / 5 SHOCKING Secrets Of Bobrisky (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Seriake Dickson Reveals Shocking Secrets by TopCelebritiesM: 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
I am curious about what informed your going into the Police Service…
As young man of 19 years, I needed a job; I had actually wanted to go further in my education, then at that time, most of my contemporaries were going to do “A” levels (Advanced level studies). I actually got admission to do “A” Levels but I lacked financial support. My late father’s business situation had deteriorated so badly, even his health started failing. Though he later recovered and lived up to 87 years before he finally passed on. At that particular time, we always had challenges, I’ve always believed in working for myself, working hard, even as a young man, I had a clear idea of what I wanted to become. I wasn’t scared of venturing out so I got tired of staying back in the village. I lived in the village until I was 19 and there was nothing more for me to do, because everything, every assignment, every activity in the community, I had become part of them. At that stage, I thought, if I couldn’t do my “A” levels because of those challenges, then I’d better got a job, so I started a farm with my Dad supporting in my village to... Click below for complete story
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/gov-seriake-dickson-reveals-shocking-secrets/
Re: Gov. Seriake Dickson Reveals Shocking Secrets by ichoku: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
Am not clicking
Re: Gov. Seriake Dickson Reveals Shocking Secrets by menix(m): 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
If I click Mk fowl start to dey give birth to puppy...

(1) (Reply)

José Mourinho Received Guinness Book Of Records Award (PHOTOS) / Ay&mabel Makun:sweet Love!comedian Says Wifey Has Made Marriage Sweeter For Him. / Lionel Messi And Wife Welcome Second son!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.