Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND (5097 Views)

A Secret For Igbo On Nairaland - Why I'm Not Happy With My Igbo People Here! / Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo / All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by ruggedboy01: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
alfred5:
In the midst of all goats, you still remaineth the most useless among them...

Your fever is getting worst..
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by Masterclass32: 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
Op, your moniker got me more than what u said. Of course, what u said is your opinion, but there's just something about your name that's too ..... undecided
Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by austinsmat(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
uselessgoat:
The Igbos in Nigeria Risks been marginalized continuously with their incessant calls for secession instead of been loyal to the Nigerian state. Why cant the Igbos swallow their pride and be like we the Yoruba's who are loyal to the Hausa-Fulani if they want political power or relevance? The British handed over Nigeria to the North and as a matter of fact, the political power of this country belongs to them. If you ever want a Igbo presidency, I advise the Igbos to forget about secession and be ready to work towards Nigeria's development. You can never produce an Igbo president without the Hausa-fulani support or the South west because we have more numbers and we the SW and North are more politically sophisticated than the Igbos. Nnamdi Kanu is only playing on your intelligence and using his hate campaign to raise money. He is fleecing the Igbos with his latest Biafran agitation because Biafra is a failed cause which the Igbo leaders admitted to Benjamin Adekunle and Gowon during their surrender in 1970. Even Ojukwu later apologized to the Nigerian state and was later pardoned and given a state burial. You Igbos need to follow the treaty you signed in the 70's if you don't want to turn your region into another crisis Dungeon. I implore every igbo on this forum to forget their bitterness and hate and embrace ONE NIGERIA. Nnamdi Kanu is hiding in London while pushing you lots to commit treasonable offences in the name of secession. Do not Ignore this warning if you love yourself. Too late now when buhari is making his appointment he sideline southeast he even said it opening that nothing for 5%poeple

God bless our united Nigeria

Say no to Biafra
Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
uselessgoat:
The Igbos in Nigeria Risks been marginalized continuously with their incessant calls for secession instead of been loyal to the Nigerian state. Why cant the Igbos swallow their pride and be like we the Yoruba's who are loyal to the Hausa-Fulani if they want political power or relevance? The British handed over Nigeria to the North and as a matter of fact, the political power of this country belongs to them. If you ever want a Igbo presidency, I advise the Igbos to forget about secession and be ready to work towards Nigeria's development. You can never produce an Igbo president without the Hausa-fulani support or the South west because we have more numbers and we the SW and North are more politically sophisticated than the Igbos. Nnamdi Kanu is only playing on your intelligence and using his hate campaign to raise money. He is fleecing the Igbos with his latest Biafran agitation because Biafra is a failed cause which the Igbo leaders admitted to Benjamin Adekunle and Gowon during their surrender in 1970. Even Ojukwu later apologized to the Nigerian state and was later pardoned and given a state burial. You Igbos need to follow the treaty you signed in the 70's if you don't want to turn your region into another crisis Dungeon. I implore every igbo on this forum to forget their bitterness and hate and embrace ONE NIGERIA. Nnamdi Kanu is hiding in London while pushing you lots to commit treasonable offences in the name of secession. Do not Ignore this warning if you love yourself.

Say no to Biafra
hahahahahhaaaaa grin you know what's funny? Your Name cheesy
Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
uselessgoat:
The Igbos in Nigeria Risks been marginalized continuously with their incessant calls for secession instead of been loyal to the Nigerian state. Why cant the Igbos swallow their pride and be like we the Yoruba's who are loyal to the Hausa-Fulani if they want political power or relevance? The British handed over Nigeria to the North and as a matter of fact, the political power of this country belongs to them. If you ever want a Igbo presidency, I advise the Igbos to forget about secession and be ready to work towards Nigeria's development. You can never produce an Igbo president without the Hausa-fulani support or the South west because we have more numbers and we the SW and North are more politically sophisticated than the Igbos. Nnamdi Kanu is only playing on your intelligence and using his hate campaign to raise money. He is fleecing the Igbos with his latest Biafran agitation because Biafra is a failed cause which the Igbo leaders admitted to Benjamin Adekunle and Gowon during their surrender in 1970. Even Ojukwu later apologized to the Nigerian state and was later pardoned and given a state burial. You Igbos need to follow the treaty you signed in the 70's if you don't want to turn your region into another crisis Dungeon. I implore every igbo on this forum to forget their bitterness and hate and embrace ONE NIGERIA. Nnamdi Kanu is hiding in London while pushing you lots to commit treasonable offences in the name of secession. Do not Ignore this warning if you love yourself.

Say no to Biafra

Look here uselessgoat, you don't beg for loyalty, loyalty is not given it is earned. Nigeria has not earned Igbo loyalty, we have never been loyal to the Nigerian state, our fathers weren't and so do we.

All we want is to secede for Nigeria and there will be no negotiations. Secession or we all die.

2 Likes

Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by carnegiefan: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
OP you tagged yourself the appropriate name, so no addition there.

On the issue, I'd simply recall what Nnamdi Kanu (yes the same man y'all love to hate with passion) said about Biafra.
He said that BIAFRA IS A SPIRIT, and SPIRITS CAN'T DIE.

He also said that for years he was in denial, remained loyal to Nigeria, but almost ran mad because of it.
That is exactly how many Biafrans WHO ARE BORN TO DO THIS feel.
Notice that not all Biafrans are as passionate as Kanu and his type. Some of us have tried unsuccessfully to love Nigeria and be loyal to Nigeria.
I know I have tried.

I don't want to run mad. I want Biafra!

2 Likes

Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by kernel501: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
tunde1200:
And how has yorubas annoyed you here.
SE guys here are knowned for hates on yorubas.

I guess you guys love them so much...
Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by IamChuks(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
Give this Op 1bottle of Acid... Drink and die... useless indeed
Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by vega84(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Kai, my eyes hav seen rot in this shit hole called nairaland! Imagine this Onye Ofe mmanu ooo, "IGBOS SHOULD BE LOYAL TO HAUSA-FULANI JST LIKE THE YOURUBS" chei I don die! Listen u foolish piece of shit! We are nt cowards like u yorubas and thus we can't be un-necessarily loyal to people who has never seen us as one of them,who think that the ZOO called Nigeria belongs to them alone, we shall spare no loyalty to wicked bunch of punks who thinks they are born to rule.and lemme ask u WHAT HAS Yorubas loyalty brought fr u guys? U are a fool to even think of typing this bullshit here, it clearly shows that ur brains is already full wit AMALA jst like many of u yorubas! We are nt scared of any tribe nor race, we are brave, we courageous, we are ambitious, we are hard,tough,rugged,great,creative, we fear no one minus God, unlike u mother fcvkers! EWU CONGO! #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by ebeano(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
uselessgoat:

Say no to Biafra

whats urname again? USELESSGOAT. What know yee?
Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by chuckdee4(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
uselessgoat:

Say no to Biafra

Spoken like someone with a true slave mentality.
What has been practiced in Nigeria the past decade has been nothing short of disgraceful.
If you alright to keep taking shit in the face be my guest but don't try and stop the man who has had enough.

Tribalism one side, our rulers have failed each and every Nigerian, so i don't blame my brothers for wanting their Biafra

4 Likes

Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by oluspencer(m): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
glassjar1:

HANG YOUR SELF AGAIN AND AGAIN .

WE ARE BIAFRANS

Notice!

There will be a meeting of all mumu citizens of the E-Repbulic of Biafra

Venue.... Nairaland

Purpose of meeting: Fighting for the people of south south who are happy with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by ibadantiti(f): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
The ZOO must fall
Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by glassjar1: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
oluspencer:

Notice!

Venue.... Nairaland

Purpose of meeting: Fighting for the people of south south who are happy with Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

south south , is it all you can remember most ? south south ? what is south south ? ee

Y + oru (slave) BA + BOON = BOON SMELLY COON grin

Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by PenSniper: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Kaellivi:
A useless goat with Internet access! How cool

How did he manage to type ?
Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by bugzbunny: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
uselessgoat:
why cant the Igbos swallow their pride and be like we the Yoruba's who are loyal to the Hausa-Fulani

If I call yorubas.. Hausa fulani slaves now.. They go vex
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
A slave must be loyal to the master...
Igbos are not cowards mr goat OP.

1 Like

Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by woky: 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
peppyluv02:
Kai! You guys should take it easy with the poor goat. Haba! cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by PenSniper: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
Op, even if you agree that your goat-ish is useless, why must you try to useless biafrans ?
Did you not hear their claim that biafra is the hope and future of black Africa ?
Please leave them be. Spiritually, the soul of biafra has deserted Nigeria.

But i doubt if you are who you claim to be.

1 Like

Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by tartar9(m): 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
who tie the goat
Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
The Yoruba is living a lie which he knows but wishes it to be so.
Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by bugzbunny: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
oluspencer:

Notice!

Venue.... Nairaland

Igbos are fighting for self determination.. Freedom.. Independence of biafraland.. The land of their fathers... Wat are u fighting for ?.... Hausa fulani ur masters grin

1 Like

Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by Yujin(m): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
Who takes a useless goat seriously?
Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by davo3286: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
uselessgoat:

Say no to Biafra

What is your problem with Biafra? Why are you taking panadol for another fellow's headache?? What's the matter with you? And by the who you to say "Say no to Biafra"? There has never been anything like one Nigeria so quit deceiving yourself.

Say YES to BIAFRA! And I support them 110%.

1 Like

Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by nnemmpi(m): 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
uselessgoat:

Nonsense

Say no to Biafra
Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by nnemmpi(m): 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
uselessgoat:

Say no to Biafra

Nonsense
Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by oluspencer(m): 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
bugzbunny:

Igbos are fighting for self determination.. Freedom.. Independence of biafraland.. The land of their fathers... Wat are u fighting for ?.... Hausa fulani ur masters grin

Mumu is flowing in the lineage when Odimegwu will send ur Father to war, nacking a fellow sister doing the war, left ur papa, mama and uncle in the war front and run to ivory coast and later import Bianca from UK.
That mumu is still flowing when Albino Nnamdi will stay in Uk, flexing a fresh babe that won't mind a nite with and be telling u that you're living in a Zoo.
His calling u a Gorrilla!

1 Like

Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by 1adewoye: 12:15am On Sep 08, 2015
uselessgoat:

The Nigerian forces will use ur skull for target practice just like that of your fore fathers undecided

Your post was concise and sensible to all except undeveloped minds like that e-warrior Easterlion or coward!
He is only a cheerleader, he will never get into the action itself.
Rather than fight he will take flight with tails behind his three left legs like his mentor before him - after leading his people to hell on earth!

Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by bugzbunny: 7:49am On Sep 08, 2015
oluspencer:

Mumu is flowing in the lineage when Odimegwu will send ur Father to war, nacking a fellow sister doing the war, left ur papa, mama and uncle in the war front and run to ivory coast and later import Bianca from UK.
That mumu is still flowing when Albino Nnamdi will stay in Uk, flexing a fresh babe that won't mind a nite with and be telling u that you're living in a Zoo.
His calling u a Gorrilla!
In all u wrote... Wat is yorubas concern...
Why are u scared of the. Word biafra
its my bizness... Mind yours.. Nawa oo
Taking panadol for another man headache
Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by oluspencer(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2015
bugzbunny:

If yoruba is Hausa's Slave then Igbo's are Hausa's RAM........
75 percent of igbo family has lost a relative to the Hausa.... Shey una no dey tire ( what's the diff btw Boko haram and Biafra..... Boko haram is brave and sosphicated while Biafra is Bragging fraud)
Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by Felvet(f): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
A goat warning Igbos? Useless one for that matter. Shey Igbos don turn to grass for your eyes ni? Issorite.
Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by bugzbunny: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
oluspencer:

If yoruba is Hausa's Slave then Igbo's are Hausa's RAM........
75 percent of igbo family has lost a relative to the Hausa.... Shey una no dey tire ( what's the diff btw Boko haram and Biafra..... Boko haram is brave and sosphicated while Biafra is Bragging fraud)
Why are u in a biafran thread
Wat concerns u and biafra

U compare biafra with boko haram..
Who has igbos bombed or kidnapped..
Why r u having headache on another persons issue..
abeg face front....mind ur bizness..
Re: A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2015
woky:
Pls can someone help this uselessgoat with a bag of grass to eat??
hehehehe lol,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast / Nnamdi Kanu: I'll Drop Agitation For Biafra If.... / 2023: See The Noble Man That Is Likely To Succeed Buhari, Not Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.