Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast (5094 Views)

Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) / FG Commissions Centre For Basic Space Science Nsukka To Boast Space Researc. Pix / Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
Instead of Igbos on Nairaland to contravene my videos or point they will say let everyone report my YouTube channel.
Or tell people am making money through it. To discourage people from watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB_SQlZ3RLQ

1 Like

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by coolebux(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
You're just a dying fellow, sorry for your demise

10 Likes

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by whitebeard(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jews no go kill person with laff grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
whitebeard:
Jews no go kill person with laff grin

They will abuse me or tell people not to watch.

8 Likes

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by Tinnytony24(m): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
Chai!... Chai!!... Chai!!!.... U want biafra eh??... Come and take.... Somebody shuld knock dis small boi head in order to receive sense angry

6 Likes

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by POpikin: 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tinnytony24:
Chai!... Chai!!... Chai!!!.... U want biafra eh??... Come and take.... Somebody shuld knock dis small boi head in order to receive sense angry

He is a professor of History if he said so it is true

1 Like

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
POpikin:

you're commenting foolishly on all my threads

8 Likes

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by StOla: 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
coolebux:

Why are ipobians always ashamed of the past opinions of their leader, and then direct their anger at the person who is constantly reminding them of these opinions?

Is it the fault of the OP the director holds such opinion?
Or is it Afonja pastors that created the bible or the verse the Jewish apologist does not want to accept?

God help the Igbo Christians, they have suffered in the hands of Fulani herdsmen, next is to suffer in the hands of IPOB Jews.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by StOla: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
POpikin:

A common miscreant has convinced a lot of illiterates that he is a professor of history and anything he says is true.

As we have brainwashed boko haram and ISIS, we also have brainwashed IPOB.

What a shame.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by Victornezzar: 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ipobexposed con pay offering from ur deluded viewers dem
Anybody dat clicks dat kid's video is a full blooded goat grin

8 Likes

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
Victornezzar:
Ipobexposed con pay offering from ur deluded viewers dem
Anybody dat clicks dat kid's video is a full blooded goat grin

why not give them a reason. Than misleading them not to hear the truth

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by Victornezzar: 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

why not give them a reason. Than misleading them not to hear the truth
u need money Bro
ahbi me no know u again

1 Like

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by durangokid: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
coolebux:
Is that guy normal? Even the mod should be questioned for allowing this guy to continue with his blasphemy, i know had it been the guy is igbo he wouuld been banned perpetually

3 Likes

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by coolebux(m): 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
StOla:

Why are ipobians always ashamed of the past opinions of their leader, and then direct their anger at the person who is constantly reminding them of these opinions?

Is it the fault of the OP the director holds such opinion?
Or is it Afonja pastors that created the bible or the verse the Jewish apologist does not want to accept?

God help the Igbo Christians, they have suffered in the hands of Fulani herdsmen, next is to suffer in the hands of IPOB Jews.
Yoruba muslims are indeed hazardous
You're just a dirty attention seeker
Just continue making mockery of your feeble accent. Anu npamu.

2 Likes

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by whitebeard(m): 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

They will abuse me or tell people not to watch.
they do that because they don't like being "exposed"

5 Likes

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by Tinnytony24(m): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Oga... U 2 receive sense... U biafrans dont knw wat u want... If u wanted ur own state.... U for get am since na... Mtchew... SMH
POpikin:

1 Like

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by HITdemUP: 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Igbos don't believe in God. Sunday wey dem suppose go Church go worship dem go use am go shop go sell. Their love for money is insatiable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
whitebeard:
they do that because they don't like being "exposed"

Watch the video and know if he actually said that...

The hungry blogger is looking for Adsense money by spreading lies!!

4 Likes

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by emmy4lov(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
seriously. .

Samsung grand prime for sale @35k 07065173203 lagos
Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by ProsperOkec: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Watch the video and know if he actually said that...

The hungry blogger is looking for Adsense money by spreading lies!!

Close your mouth I am never a fan of this IpobExposed.
But in the video Nnamdi kanu said Jesus never said he is the way and Jesus never said by his name every knee must bow.

That is what Nnamdi KANU said in IpobExposed video.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by POpikin: 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tinnytony24:
Oga... U 2 receive sense... U biafrans dont knw wat u want... If u wanted ur own state.... U for get am since na... Mtchew... SMH

Fhork of from my sight. Do u know what it means to be a professor of history. Are u ok.
Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by POpikin: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
ProsperOkec:

But in the video Nnamdi kanu said Jesus never said he is the way and Jesus never said by his name every knee must bow.

You watched d video you have just added some dollars to his pocket
Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by coolebux(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
durangokid:
Is that guy normal? Even the mod should be questioned for allowing this guy to continue with his blasphemy, i know had it been the guy is igbo he wouuld been banned perpetually
Nwannem that's our battle with these yoruba muslims
But trust Igbos, we never relent.

3 Likes

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by StOla: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
coolebux:
Yoruba muslims are indeed hazardous
You're just a dirty attention seeker
Just continue making mockery of your feeble accent. Anu npamu.

I'm Yoruba, raised a Catholic, but without any regard for organised religion or the mental slavery that religion fosters and the hate and animosity it eventually leads to between the many creeds that exist in the world.

I repeat again, is it the fault of the OP that Igbo jews may soon begin to violate the rights of Igbo Christians?

Igbo Christians may soon be subjected to scourgings at the Jewish temple pillar, or being charged for heresy in Biafra.

Anyway, I trust his Holiness, Pope Francis, would never allow that to happen. The devil in the appearance of an IPOB Jew would be exorcised together with his legion.

Remember Lucifer, he is the father of lies who will attempt to deceive even the elect.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by marooh: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ehehe
Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by YorubaMod(m): 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
This guys madness is escalating everyday by day grin...before you know now he will enter the streets running naked grin

5 Likes

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by coolebux(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
StOla:

I'm Yoruba, raised a Catholic, but without any regard for organised religion or the mental slavery that religion fosters and the hate and animosity it eventually leads too between the many creeds that exist in the world.

I repeat again, is it the fault of the OP that Igbo jews may soon begin to violate the rights of Igbo Christians?

Igbo Christians may soon be subjected to scourgings at the Jewish temple pillar, or being charged for heresy in Biafra.

Anyway, I trust his Holiness, Pope Francis, would never allow that to happen. The devil in the appearance of an IPOB Jew would be exorcised together with his legion.

Remember Lucifer, he is the father of lies who will attempt to deceive even the elect.
Gerrout!

1 Like

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by adetayo234: 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Op, you should stop bothering about these people.

They lose their senses of logic anytime Kanu's name is mentioned. Expecting an Ibo man to be reasonable is like expecting constant rain in January.

And when you present them with infallible evidence, they will resort to abuse.

5 Likes

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by adetayo234: 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
POpikin:

When someone reads the stupid comments some igbos make on this forum, one begins to wonder at the kind of education they had. I can't believe someone who went to school would make a comment as stupid and idiotic as this.

3 Likes

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
ProsperOkec:

Middle finger bro...

Go fvck yourself...

So Ignorant that you can't tell when someone uses figure of speeches...

Who am I to educate you?

Wasted school fees!!

Piss off niggur!!

1 Like

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by ProsperOkec: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Middle finger bro...

Go fvck yourself...

So Ignorant that you can't tell when someone uses figure of speeches...

Who am I to educate you?

Wasted school fees!!

Piss off niggur!!

Is people like u that make people respect this ipobexposed.
I have no argument with u. Am a man of dignity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
ProsperOkec:

Is people like u that make people respect this ipobexposed.
I have no argument with u. Am a man of dignity

Fvck off with your dignity...

Imagine giving respect to someone like Ipobexpose...

lol... I am not an Imaginary body on Nairaland. If you are in Lagos... then you hit me up.

Let me transform you!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: See The Noble Man That Is Likely To Succeed Buhari, Not Tinubu / Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat / Ghana's Western Togoland Region Declares Sovereignty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.