Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,955 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? (913 Views)

"When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by huxley(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2009
Which Christian pastors ride the best cars? Lives in the best homes? Has the best birthday parties? Has the best suits? Has the best holidays? etc, etc, etc?
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by vanitty: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2009
No offence but  have you run out of things to write/say?
That your question is exactly what a nursery 2 people is expected to ask. LOL
Real christians DO not worship their pastors, so thy don't start stalking them to find out about their best suits e.t.c
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by vanitty: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2009
posted twice
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by comfort3: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2009
thief adeboye. cool
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by manmustwac(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2009
vanitty:

No offence but  have you run out of things to write/say?
That your question is exactly what a nursery 2 people is expected to ask. LOL
Real christians DO not worship their pastors, so thy don't start stalking them to find out about their best suits e.t.c
Well every christian whether na real christian or a fake christian has the right to know how his pastor is spending their precious hard earned money.
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by vanitty: 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2009
^
No the matter of how the church is spending the money is no one business.
You are not compelled to pay anything but if you going to pay your tithe and offering just have it in your mind that you are giving it to God. All our giving is to God not to the pastor or the church.
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by sleekp1: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2009
huxley:

Which Christian pastors[b] ride the best cars?[/b]  Lives in the best homes?   Has the best birthday parties?  Has the best suits?  Has the best holidays?  etc, etc, etc?

"Ride's the best chicks" was missing from your list.
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by sleekp1: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2009
vanitty:

^
You are not compelled to pay anything but if you going to pay your tithe and offering just have it in your mind that you are giving it to God. All our giving is to God not to the pastor or the church.

Please bring all your money to my church jare. Gullible people like you is what pastors pray for.
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by huxley(m): 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2009
sleek_p:

"Ride's the best chicks" was missing from your list.

This sort of talk is common in regular parlance, but I personally do not subscribe to it. What does "the best chicks" mean? Not only does it not make sense, I think it is demeaning to women.
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by vanitty: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2009
sleek_p:

Please bring all your money to my church jare. Gullible people like you is what pastors pray for.

Shows the kind of person you are if you cannot converse without being insultive.
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by sleekp1: 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2009
vanitty:

Shows the kind of person you are if you cannot converse without being insultive.

I was not insulting you, just pointing out how gullible you are. If giving money to any place called a church makes you happy so be it, its your call.
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by sleekp1: 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2009
huxley:

This sort of talk is common in regular parlance, but I personally do not subscribe to it. What does "the best chicks" mean? Not only does it not make sense, I think it is demeaning to women.

Sorry I meant to say "Ride's the best women" my bad.
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by vanitty: 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2009
^ Yes you got that right. My beliefs are different from yours and if I intend to give . It is my prerogative.
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by manmustwac(m): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2009
vanitty:

^
You are not compelled to pay anything but [b]if you going to pay your tithe and offering just have it in your mind that you are giving it to God. All our giving is to God not to the pastor [/b]or the church.
How can you say your giving your tithes to God? Its the Pastors that spends your hard earned money on rides houses planes etc not God. I don't ever remember hearing that God came down from Heaven oneday to collect his tithes
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by huxley(m): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2009
sleek_p:

Sorry I meant to say "Ride's the best women" my bad.

Well, women, chicks or whatever - that is not my point. My point is "what does is mean to be the best woman"?   Is it about brains, beauty, skin-colour, clothes/jewellery, cars, jobs, character, attitude,  etc, etc?  What is it?

Do the pastors REALLY ride the best women?   If so, you have to help me out with what makes these women the BEST women.
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by sleekp1: 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2009
huxley:

Well, women, chicks or whatever - that is not my point. My point is "what does is mean to be the best woman"?   Is it about brains, beauty, skin-colour, clothes/jewellery, cars, jobs, character, attitude,  etc, etc?  What is it?

Do the pastors REALLY ride the best women?   If so, you have to help me out with what makes these women the BEST women.

Am only trying to show you how shallow this topic is. What has having the best cars to do with going to heaven? Don't tell me God gave them the best cars, houses etc. You inadvertently paid towards your pastor's car by your tithes.
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by vanitty: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2009
manmustwac:

How can you say your giving your tithes to God? Its the Pastors that spends your hard earned money on rides houses planes etc not God. I don't ever remember hearing that God came down from Heaven oneday to collect his tithes

I can’t have this argument again.
Are you a Christian? If you not then you will probably not understand that Christianity is a religion based on faith. God does not come from heaven, take the money and go!!! The tithe and offering given is a reverence to God
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by Horus(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2009
Church leaders accept tithes in the name of God. They'll say “God needs your help building the church, ” What does god need with a multi-million dollar church? Nothing. These are the same so-called church leaders that you'll find riding in fancy cars, eating the best foods, living in expensive homes and living the life of wealthy people while their followers scrape and struggle to do “God's will” by tithing. These so-called leaders will lead congregations in the worse of the worse neighborhoods and on their way to church to preach on Sundays or Saturdays or whatever day they declare to be the Sabbath. They will step over the homeless or the less fortunate.
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by manmustwac(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2009
vanitty:

I can’t have this argument again.
Are you a Christian? If you not then you will probably not understand that Christianity is a religion based on faith. God does not come from heaven, take the money and go!!! The tithe and offering given is a reverence to God
So your now actually admitting that its the Pastors that actually take the money for themselves not God?
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by vanitty: 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2009
No i am not. Try and read what i wrote again.
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by manmustwac(m): 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2009
vanitty:

No i am not. Try and read what i wrote again.
Tithes maybe given to God as reverence but in reality its the Pastors that eat the money. I understand manmustwack but the Pastors should do something for their poor congregation
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by sleekp1: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2009
People like vanitty are making churches the fastest growing business in Nigeria, they give all their possession in the hope of a better after-life.
I think its time govt help these people who can't help themselves by banning the registering of new churches.
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by vanitty: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2009
sleek_p:

People like vanitty are making churches the fastest growing business in Nigeria, they give all their possession in the hope of a better after-life.
I think its time govt help these people who can't help themselves by banning the registering of new churches.

LOL u better put your own house in order first before you start with mine
Why are you so concerned that i pay tithe and offerings?
Do i come to your house asking for money? your post reeks of ignorance.
I have tried explaining the "tithe" thing to you people but obviously you will rather believe the worst.
Go ahead, believe what you want.
Re: My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? by deb(m): 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2009
@ *comfort or discomfort or whatever your name is.

I think I now believe the NL's who believe you cannot construct a simple complete tense.
This guy will either put up an icon or write a phrase that does not make any sense.

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow's Nigeria Will Be Better / Jesus Christ Exposed! / Which Is The Best Study Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.