Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Nothing Good Can Come Out Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Good Can Come Out Of Nigeria (683 Views)

How We Can Come Out Of Recession – Tinubu, Atiku, Chike-obi / I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan / PDP Did Absolutely Nothing Good In 16 Years – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Good Can Come Out Of Nigeria by dialfa: 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
By clicking on this topic, you already agree with me

1 Like

Re: Nothing Good Can Come Out Of Nigeria by dialfa: 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Biafra is our only hope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Good Can Come Out Of Nigeria by Ilekeh(f): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
dialfa:
Biafra is our only hope

Nigeria is a zoo, Biafra is a jungle. Quote me.
If you disagree, give me hard facts.
Re: Nothing Good Can Come Out Of Nigeria by dialfa: 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

Nigeria is a zoo, Biafra is a jungle. Quote me.
If you disagree, give me hard facts.

The animals are free in the jungle.

Freedom!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Good Can Come Out Of Nigeria by Ilekeh(f): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
dialfa:

The animals are free in the jungle.

Freedom!

Animals are hunted in the jungle.
Re: Nothing Good Can Come Out Of Nigeria by dialfa: 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

Animals are hunted in the jungle.

Yes. And we shall hunt any animal that escapes from the zoo into our Biafran jungle.

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Good Can Come Out Of Nigeria by Ilekeh(f): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
dialfa:

Yes. And we shall hunt any animal that escapes from the zoo into our Biafran jungle.

Oh silly Biafraudian, we hunt jungle animals like yourself for zoo entertainment. The jungle animals will be hunted, forced and civilized in the zoo.
Re: Nothing Good Can Come Out Of Nigeria by SOUNDKING: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
Op,can any good be found on evil?,,,,the zoo is evil....a small house with peace is better that an estate full of strives.
Re: Nothing Good Can Come Out Of Nigeria by dialfa: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

Oh silly Biafraudian, we hunt jungle animals like yourself for zoo entertainment. The jungle animals will be hunted, forced and civilized in the zoo.

You can certainly try just as your ancestors have been trying, but the Biafran is untamable
Those that try to tame Biafrans end up as almajiris in their lands that Biafrans buy over
No matter how severe the famine, a lion can never eat grass
A biafran can never be a zoo man

(1) (Reply)

Best Selling Computing Products / The Names Of The 19 Out Of 21 Likely To Be Appointed Ministers / When Government Say It Doesn't Have Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.