Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution (23786 Views)

Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily / Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp / ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
they are just punishing the poor girls while our politicians are looting...., they should free them joor or provide alternative for them by training them in handiwork.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by IVORY2009(m): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ilekeh:
Some Ibo chicks are even claiming Yoruba name for extra fees. Lies.

Jail them all.

Why do u choose to be triablist by nature?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
Daughters of Jezebel, they wont stop!! by the way, what about the men they caught with them, abi na women them the solicit for?

Anyway!!.....

Please someone help tell PMB and BEDC officials, that; we, fellow Nigerians residing in Delta Steel Company (DSC)Housing Complex, Ugbogidi, Orhuwhorun town and the neighboring communities have not been enjoying the light they say "has improved" as a result of PMB body language, despite the fact that we have two power stations within a radius of 10-40Km from us. BEDC should give us light, as not having light for the past months have crippled our economy, increase the cost of living and rate of robbery in these areas.

Re-post this message until you hear that we are having light for 6Hrs or more daily!!! because that's the only way i can actually confirms the "Body language theory" as regards the current sets of power distribution company BEDC.
Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by Sixtustony(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
a beg free them joor
Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by melzabull(f): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
cirt
Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by iPopAlomo(m): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
Legalize it... and tax it... another way to generate revenue...
Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by goshen26: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
NaLaugh:
Why are they bothering them?

Also, Mr. devil must be tired of all these "it's the work of the devil" folks.

[/color][b][/b]THIS IS LAGOS[color=#550000]
Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by Kx: 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lagosians gets imprisoned for olosho things, while Abuja girls "stands by" and advertise their stocks even in broad day light 6.00 pm in Wuse 2, Maitama etc unharassed.
Are they different laws for different states on olosho affairs?
Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
It could be that the magistrate husband is their client.
Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by otiigba1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
10k × 30 women = 300k am guessing, in one day for the courts wow! Nice job,if you can get it. Next week they will arrest them again fine them again. And the business goes on

1 Like

Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by DrGud: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Choi. D devil don sufer Sha
may great employmemnt & all these will b a thing of the past
Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
lonelydora:
Some men won't be happy with this news. Meanwhile, I am happy the names are mixed and not from one region.

Before you quote me, I am 100% Biafran
Shey na only obalende oloshos dey?Them scatter all over lagos.Meanwhile,it's not all guyz to patronize street oloshos.Some go to brothel where it's safer.Street oloshos can steal your valuables and flee.
Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by lonelydora: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
otunsman:
Shey na only obalende oloshos dey?Them scatter all over lagos.Meanwhile,it's not all guyz to patronize street oloshos.Some go to brothel where it's safer.Street oloshos can steal your valuables and flee.

You are talking from experience, I guess? Thanks for the advice.
Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
lonelydora:
Some men won't be happy with this news. Meanwhile, I am happy the names are mixed and not from one region.

Before you quote me, I am 100% Biafran
Shey na only obalende oloshos dey?Them scatter all over lagos.Moreover,it's not all guyz that patronizes road side oloshos.Most go to brothel where it's safer.Road side oloshos can steal your valuables and flee.
Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by golddust6000(m): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
my yoruba friend tell me say yoruba no dey do ashawo, wetin their name dey do for there?

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by beyoncausme: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
its a free world..
Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by Nemipeter(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
Very good! GOD bless NIGERIA.
Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by kannymoore(m): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
You are hereby sentenced to six weeks imprisonment with an option of N10, 000 fine each,” she said.

The accused, during their arraignment on Monday, pleaded guilty to the offence, attributing it to the handiwork of the devil.

The accused, whose ages and residential addresses were not given, were arrested at Obalenda area of Lagos at 2 a.m.

Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
golddust6000:
my yoruba friend tell me say yoruba no dey do ashawo, wetin their name dey do for there?
There are more Yoruba ashawos in lagos in reality than any other tribe, all this nairaland assertions is not real, if you check newspaper news ,anytime they report that a prostitute died in a hotel,they are always Yoruba, if you go to a alakija,old ojo road,mushin,mile 12,Orile, most of them are Yoruba girls and calabar girls and some Igbo girls,edo and few hausas.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by Pennywise(m): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nawao. Male judges are sentencing prostitutes to jail terms with option of N5000. Female judges option N10,000. Why naw? Do female judges have an axe to grind with these prostitutes?
Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
de much for ikeja under bridge....... make dem come opebi in d night
Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
u better shout, ur mouth dere,
Rayhut:

There are more Yoruba ashawos in lagos in reality than any other tribe, all this nairaland assertions is not real, if you check newspaper news ,anytime they report that a prostitute died in a hotel,they are always Yoruba, if you go to a alakija,old ojo road,mushin,mile 12,Orile, most of them are Yoruba girls and calabar girls and some Igbo girls,edo and few hausas.
Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by PapaNnamdi: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
ontop their own tohtoh again undecided

nawa

Sentence EFCC boss for stealing yahoo boys money
Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by ahamonyeka(m): 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
Pictures let me see if my customer dey there
Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by SmartMugu: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
NaLaugh:
Why are they bothering them?

Also, Mr. devil must be tired of all these "it's the work of the devil" folks.
I tire o. I think devil needs to change his name cos everybody blames everything on him.
Prostitution is one of the oldest jobs since the world started, many chose not to go that route. They got caught and now devil is to be blamed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by Nicepoker(m): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ilekeh:
Some Ibo chicks are even claiming Yoruba name for extra fees. Lies.

Jail them all.
disgusting comment

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by menix(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
This is cheating!!!!

How can 60 percent come frm South West...

No!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by Eluwilussit(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
onunwa21:
LETS SEE IF THEY WILL DIE AFTER SIX WEEKS WITHOUT SEX

Do you know why people go to work?
Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by naijathings(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
grin88:
Them plenty for inside this hotel

LOL.

Your leg dey waka oh.

i dey pass this place go buy fuel for AP filling station when I was with my padi in that area.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by Eluwilussit(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
Rayhut:

E be like say you be customer.
Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by Atlantian: 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Those girls should be jailed in my house. There is community service here to perform.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution by olaolulazio(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Yorubas and Igbo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff / Thief Rescued After Jumping Into A Lagoon While Escaping / Illegal Oil Bunkers Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.