Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,234 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect (31548 Views)

Pedophile Priest With HIV Who Raped 30 Children, Found Crucified Outside Church / Face Of Evil "I Have Raped More Than 30 Women In 3 Years" / I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by olokeded: 8:12am On May 29, 2017
A 37-year-old armed robber the police described as notorious, Lanre Olowojobi, alias Pumpy, arrested at Mushin, Lagos, at the weekend by operatives of the Lagos State Taskforce, has narrated how he and his gang members robbed and raped their female victims.

Olowojobi, whose gang members the police said have been raining terror on Mushin, also admitted in his statement that he killed many of his victims for refusing to let go of their valuables.
The suspect was arrested at the weekend during a raid of some identified criminal hideouts in the Akala, Idi-Iro, and Fadeyi areas of the metropolis. The raid followed frequent complaints by members of the public about the activities of Pumpy and his gang members.
In his confessional statement to the police, Pumpy disclosed that he had raped not less than 30 women in the past three years, with most of his victims those that his gang members had waylaid to be robbed. He explained that his accomplices would drag their unfortunate victims into the bush or abandoned structures where they took turns raping them.

The robbery kingpin, who hails from Ipoti in Ekiti State, also said he had shot dead more than 10 persons in frequent fracas in the Akala area of Mushin widely feared in Lagos as a gathering of undesirable elements and dark spot for criminal activities.
Pumpy narrated, “I joined the boys in the street in 2008 but I founded my own gang in 2010. Initially we were four members in the gang but we later increased to 10. Aside being contracted by land grabbers and members of the different transport unions during their frequent leadership tussles, we also recruit young boys and girls to sell drugs on the street.
“I have over 20 young boys and girls who sell Indian hemp, Codeine, Tramadol and other drugs to users in the area. These young boys and girls do this in return for food, shelter and protection. A good number of them ran away from their homes while some of them are destitute.
“Since 2010 when I founded my own gang, I have killed so many persons. Some of those killed either died during shootouts or were macheted. There was a time I butchered one guy like a goat simply because he assaulted my girlfriend. Before then, I had warned him to stay away from my girl but he refused. I even sent some of his friends to him and he still paid deaf ears. One day, I sent some of my boys to corner him at night and macheted him severally during the fight that later ensued.”

The Chairman of the Lagos State Task Force, Superintendent of Police, Olayinka Egbeyemi, who confirmed the arrest said that, though investigation was still ongoing, those arrested would soon be charged to court.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/i-have-raped-30-women-in-lagos-suspect.html
Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by madridguy(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2017
30 women you alone? The NPF should cut off his pump action with immediate effect grin grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by delishpot: 8:15am On May 29, 2017
Rape? Killers and rapist armed robbers should be given death sentence.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by midehi2(f): 8:26am On May 29, 2017
delishpot:
Rape? Killers and rapist armed robbers should be given death sentence.
exactly

14 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by CIOSYLVA(m): 8:28am On May 29, 2017
Only
Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by Kondomatic(m): 8:32am On May 29, 2017
You will soon be raped anally in jail.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by Me77: 8:39am On May 29, 2017
I see some person laughing @ comment ... has rape became something to joke about? very disheartening!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by OgahBohz: 8:44am On May 29, 2017
no pishure...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by Nobody: 8:47am On May 29, 2017
Only you lanre olowojobi? you reward is awaiting for you in prison.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by Nobody: 8:47am On May 29, 2017
Only you lanre olowojobi? you reward is awaiting for you in prison.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by olumaxi(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2017
Y shld he stil be charged to court wit all theses confessions....let him be hanged by d balls asap

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by mohaMADbuari: 9:42am On May 29, 2017
Can you imagine.....
Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by mohaMADbuari: 9:44am On May 29, 2017
Lalasticlala come and see what am seeing.... 30 women only your prick..... undecided

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by Nobody: 10:15am On May 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
You will soon be raped anally in jail.

It's not funny. So that was the best comment you could type

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by BuariCopyPaste: 10:40am On May 29, 2017
vicfuntop:

It's not funny. So that was the best comment you could type

What exactly were you expecting him to type

The deed has been done already na

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by Nobody: 10:52am On May 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

What exactly were you expecting him to type

The deed has been done already na

I was referring to the meme. It wasn't necessary.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by lonelydora: 11:10am On May 29, 2017
Karma will visit you

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by generaluthman: 11:10am On May 29, 2017
Just good for you

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by mosesbola(f): 11:11am On May 29, 2017
What is he still doing on planet earth?

Abeg mke dem change him adress

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by igwebuike01: 11:11am On May 29, 2017
afonjas love s3x too much

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by helphelp: 11:11am On May 29, 2017
So we can go ahead and castrate you right

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by veekid(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2017
See his name sef
Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by jBama(f): 11:11am On May 29, 2017
Wonderful
Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by bewla(m): 11:12am On May 29, 2017
about time he take sabbatical to nest planet
Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by Mhissgaga(f): 11:12am On May 29, 2017
Firing squad
Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:12am On May 29, 2017
olokeded:

In his confessional statement to the police, Pumpy disclosed that he had raped not less than 30 women in the past three years, with most of his victims those that his gang members had waylaid to be robbed.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/i-have-raped-30-women-in-lagos-suspect.html

You rape 10 persons per year! You try! Oya come take medal.

Parents please take good care of your kids. Have the little you can cater for.
shocked shocked shocked Imagine, this animal breeding 20 children to be like him shocked shocked parents will do a better job than this guy now!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by Olasco93: 11:12am On May 29, 2017
People get mind ooo. Imagine as he just dey rape innocent women and ladies, he forget say Nigerians sabi Swear for person and Nigerians Swear dey catch like alcohol. Anyway, their head don catch am.
Re: ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect by dexmond: 11:13am On May 29, 2017
Touts? They will all be released. They are working for Lagos state government.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Going On In Port Harcourt Due To The Escaped Murderer Of 8yr Old Girl / Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo / Mechanics Manhandle Pickpockets At Idemili, Anambra (Pics, Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.