Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College (25194 Views)

Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / PLS I Just Got Job Interview MSG From PG Are They Real / Please Help Me. I Got Job Interview Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Sijo01(f): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Congratulations op, the God that did yours will do it for the rest of us in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by canalily(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Do they stil vaccancyundecided?
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by babamoha(m): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ope ni fun Oluwa. Alihamdulilahi. Thank you God.Na gode Allah.
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by idupaul: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Am so happy 4 u. I thank God on ur behalf.

I pray this God who did it 4 u will also do it 4 my uncle that just finished his youth service, my boyfriend who has been searching 4 Job close 2 a year and all my friends searching 4 job.
I tap from ur blessings.

Its rare to see a Nigerian woman who would stay with a boyfriend that's been searching for a job for 2 years
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
thanks to God!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by golddust6000(m): 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
howq much be your salary?
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Visocrate:
I want to appreciate the effort of all those who have been working tirelessly and selflessly to post job vacancies even the GNLD scammers , I just got a job with Nigerian Turkish international College with favourable condition of service . Destiny they said can only be delayed but not denied from the bottom of my heart I say God thank you for the previous ones and the one you gave me now be thou exalted now and forever more Amen , just tap from this prayers and believe God for yours, it neither comes from from North, South nor east and west but it comes from God Almighty.
congrats bro
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by femi4: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
exhibition:
good for you brother

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
i want to buy anything, how much is the shipping cost?

1 Like

Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Bonapart(m): 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
Visocrate:
I want to appreciate the effort of all those who have been working tirelessly and selflessly to post job vacancies even the GNLD scammers , I just got a job with Nigerian Turkish international College with favourable condition of service . Destiny they said can only be delayed but not denied from the bottom of my heart I say God thank you for the previous ones and the one you gave me now be thou exalted now and forever more Amen , just tap from this prayers and believe God for yours, it neither comes from from North, South nor east and west but it comes from God Almighty.
thank God for you
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by justi4jesu(f): 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
femi4:
i want to buy anything, how much is the shipping cost?

Trouble maker smiley
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by mercy111(m): 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
Amen.... Congratulation. God is alwz God. I have gotten mine now through the Mercy, Grace, Favour and Faith of God.
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by femi4: 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
justi4jesu:

Trouble maker smiley
grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by mightyrocket(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
My own testimony is here already

1 Like

Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
happ for u...... wait is d pay ok...
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Donald3d(m): 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
Visocrate:
if you are Christian which i think u are, dont forget to pay your tithe and dont forget to help the needy-and do it with all your heart.GOD bless you,and make your blessing permanent,and it wont just be permanent it will improve from time to time at GOD's speed.ONE LOVE cool grin cool
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Kevodi2015: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
God thank you for providing job for this your child.
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by floragregs(f): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
electropiz:

he will attest to that soonest, a lot of people work there just for the name n their profile on CV, that's all, they leave after one year.....

anyway I forgot to say congrats to Op,

stop the stereotype abeg. Be happy for him and move on! because e happen to person wey u know nor mean say e go happen to this guy! @op thank God for u jare.
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
which state?
wetin cosine u for dat one nw
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Visocrate:

Is it the one in Abuja?
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by bummyla(m): 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Amen! Thank You Jesus! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Visocrate(m): 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
canalily:
honestly it wasn't even a posted vacancy I just went to their site copied their email address on the 31st August and forwarded my CV then they gave me a call which I was invited for a written exam after sitting for like an hour on a hot seat I passed the exam and I was asked To go for micro teaching I sat the white men down and I was lecturing them they gave me a topic to prepare a lesson plan and I did , to their greatest surprise the lesson plan I wrote was their outstanding lesson ever written so they commended me and we went straight to discuss allowee all this in just a day. its not my effort o its not my intelligence o it is not because I am brainy than the people that applied o but God's mercy and favour spoke on my behalf. I thank God for this offer, because its one of my best offer so far though I know God is still work sha

3 Likes

Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
idupaul:

Its rare to see a Nigerian woman who would stay with a boyfriend that's been searching for a job for 2 years

Na wa for una...I'm working (although a corper) and I also have a side business but my boyfie just graduated....and yes he is older than me...

He has no side business...
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Nakuza(m): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
We thank God for His favour.
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Harmvirus(f): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Congrats. Thank God. I tap from your blessings
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
canalily:
*Johnny English* Yes, you can teach English Language there.
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Visocrate(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
lawanson44:

Is it the one in Abuja?
yeah
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by dualsurvey: 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
potolistic:
So nairaland dn turn church where u qo giv ur testimony.
Hmmmm
Where in d bible was it written that testimonies are only restricted to church? The same humans in the church are here as well. We thank God for u bro, and we pray God wl use ur testimony as a point of contact for every graduate looking to God for such miracle.
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by jesussaves22: 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hmmm nawaoooooh he is still doing again. To God alone be the glory forever and ever. Amen
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by category(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Thank God for you!
I'll sure give mine soon...
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by philmimi1992(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
exhibition:
good for you brother
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
I need ur head.
Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by ignis: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
rubyradiance:
I tag into ur testimony,and I'm expectiny to share mine very soon also
If you enroll for an English class, the job will come faster.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
How did god help him?? You will get sacked if you put god first before your job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Most Employable Skills In Nigeria / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! / Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.