Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) (64536 Views)

Japan Donates 31 Ambulances To Nigerian Teaching Hospitals / Aisha Buhari Celebrates 46th Birthday With Patients In Hospitals In Abuja (Pics) / Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Coolboi05(m): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2015
This OP na confirmed learner
Re: 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Apart from Akwa Ibom state, I'm not impressed. Besides, how you rate a hospital without showing the interior, bed spaces and equipment? Nonsense

Just look @ you, akwa-ibom state teaching hospital that akpabio said it is not fully equipped and functional, thus, his flying abroad for treatment.
Re: 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by osicom: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2015
Until politicians and public office holders,and their children can be treated in these hospitals,they are far from being top.
They build hospitals and never take treatment there.
'A wife cooks a food and refuses to taste the food' .The husband and children have every reason to suspect the food being poisoned.
My take though.Some may differ with me.
Re: 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by cally3D(m): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2015
HumanFarm:
that's my school,mate...situated in the very heart of AWKA.
Sire are u a medical student there?
Re: 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by cally3D(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2015
Here is evidence!

Re: 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by boujaye: 9:39am On Sep 08, 2015
wunmi590:
We have these teaching hospitals in this our great country and our leaders are still traveling out for treatment, even our president.

It means something is wrong.
they are called teaching hospitals, do you want them to be used for experiment? our politicians and top officials know what they are doing undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2015
new2020:
I give it to Anambra - Odumegu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital. Very neat! Anambra is one hell of an organized and focused state.

However the Uyo one is more like what a hospital should be like...
I see people getting well just because of the ambience cool

Some look like hotels built to make money and conserve space..the Uyo one however....'"sprawls."...no other word serves me better now
I am Igbo,
I am actually from the state that used to be one state with you...and they showed my state hospital on here too, therefore I am not hating
...but Uyo it is
Re: 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by forgiveness: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2015
ahaz:
Oga abeg,post pix from south west states.Lagos exempted aheg.

When was Lagos exempted from south west state?

By the way take em. this is Oyo/Osun state

last two pictures are Ondo state teaching hospital

Re: 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2015
Where is madonna university teaching houspital elele?
Re: 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2015
eaglechild:

How do you know that?

Enugu has about the densest population of doctors relative to any Nigerian city.

Anambra has about the highest number of doctors by state origin so what exactly are you saying.

Try and leave your enclave sometimes.
Some comments will make you lose it. Imagine that stewpid stereotype of Eastern medical staffs.
East has the densest cluster of doctors, nurses, pharmacists,,,physiotherapist ...name them. I often feel dizzy when those white coats are at the nooks and cranies of the hospital vicinity.
Re: 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Fundango: 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
MSItachi:
What makes a teaching hospital is not the building ONLY but also the quality of staff
Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital should be there.one of the best in Sub-Sahara Africa grin
Re: 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by cigwegbe(m): 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Read this article to see the way forward for Nigeria!

https://www.nairaland.com/2584742/much-ado-corruption#37797254
Re: 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by drealzum(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hahahaha...............Some one just sits in his house and starts spewing rubbish. How far have you travelled? what are your criterias? structures? How about ABUTH shika? what of JUTH? do you have idea what is done at aminu kano teaching hospital? Move round before you make list
Re: 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
milychocs:

However the Uyo one is more like what a hospital should be like...
I see people getting well just because of the ambience cool

Some look like hotels built to make money and conserve space..the Uyo one however....'"sprawls."...no other word serves me better now
I am Igbo,
I am actually from the state that used to be one state with you...and they showed my state hospital on here too, therefore I am not hating
...but Uyo it is

I'm not Igbo nor was there a time my state was one with yours. I just gave my humble oppinion.
Re: 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
new2020:

I'm not Igbo nor was there a time my state was one with yours. I just gave my humble oppinion.

I am sorry
Re: 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Cameleon72(f): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Is it about structures or facilities Jus wondering if there is any facility @UUTH
Re: 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by binta001: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
OMO see Akwa Ibom teaching hospital like say na hotel
Re: 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba. One of the most underrated. It was built by Imo State people of old alongside Abia State University Uturu and Imo Airport Ngor/Okpala with contributions by the citizens of the State.

Re: 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Based on external structures displayed on this thread it is a direct contest between Akwa Ibom and Abia. That of Abia was built 25 years ago while Akwa Ibom was built last year.

Re: 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by B2mario(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Abagworo:
Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba. One of the most underrated. It was built by Imo State people of old alongside Abia State University Uturu and Imo Airport Ngor/Okpala with contributions by the citizens of the State.

Hmmmm, Abagworro this particular one was built by Orji Uzor not Mbakwe
Re: 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Afamed: 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
new2020:
I give it to Anambra - Odumegu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital. Very neat! Anambra is one hell of an organized and focused state.
Go to Lasuth, you will know OOUTH is more of general hospitals
Re: 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Afamed: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
drealzum:
Hahahaha...............Some one just sits in his house and starts spewing rubbish. How far have you travelled? what are your criterias? structures? How about ABUTH shika? what of JUTH? do you have idea what is done at aminu kano teaching hospital? Move round before you make list
Those you mentioned are Federal university teaching hospitals. The Op is referring to state teaching hospitals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future / Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri / Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.