Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,876 members, 7,956,306 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Top Comedian 'I Go Dye' Flies First Class With Former President Obasanjo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Comedian 'I Go Dye' Flies First Class With Former President Obasanjo (420 Views)

Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) / I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend / Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Comedian 'I Go Dye' Flies First Class With Former President Obasanjo by tosmoniyi6: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
Comedian I Go Dye is at the top of the comedy game, big things happening to the star, money and fame and all other good things of life, see him with Obasanjo ::: Multi-talented comedian, Francis Agoda known as I Go Dye who was in Europe last week, left Vienna, Austria yesterday and was seen with former Nigeria President Olusegun Obasanjo as they landed Nigeria from London.

To view picture, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/09/top-comedian-i-go-dye-flies-first-class.html

(1) (Reply)

US Pastor Committed Suicide After He Was Accused Of Adultery / Cynthia Morgan's Publicist saint joseph ovensehi Shuts Down Dating Rumour / Emmy Awards 2015: Heidi Klum Topsworst Dressed On Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.