Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) (64089 Views)

James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. / Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School / Odunlade Adekola Flaunts His Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by kidap: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
King Of Memes and Nollywood actor, Odunlade Adekola took to his Instagram page to share a photo of himself in class with his course mate.

See screenshot below with caption saying

Yes with my wonderful coursemates!

http://news.nollyzone.com/photo-odunlade-adekola-spotted-class-course-mates/

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by biacan(f): 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
These guy can make noise sha........see me for back sit

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by EYIBLESSN(m): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
When will the Moniker above me stop behaving like a Kid?
Get a life.

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by Unik3030: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
EYIBLESSN:
When will the Moniker above me stop behaving like a Kid?
Get a life.
when sense fall on her, I think she's aspiring to be the female version of nwaikpe

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by EYIBLESSN(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Unik3030:
when sense fall on her, I think she's aspiring to be the female version of nwaikpe

Don't mind them. Empty skulled youths.

6 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by 6KID: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
MY FRIEND
Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by ButterFrost212(f): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
500 ke?

Modified:
Thanks guys, I now understand that he's probably running a part time programme.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by PMWSpirit(m): 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
Na that guy wey hin head dey shine so , na hin sabi book for that squad

6 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by powerfulengine(m): 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
adult education

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by nairalandfreak(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Meme king

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by presentley: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Business Administration 500level?
This Broda can lie o!!

46 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by kolafolabi(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
nice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
How these things make the news is something I will never understand
Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by Hushpupi(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Issokay shocked
Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
kidap:
King Of Memes and Nollywood actor, Odunlade Adekola took to his Instagram page to share a photo of himself in class with his course mate.

See screenshot below with caption saying

Yes with my wonderful coursemates!

http://news.nollyzone.com/photo-odunlade-adekola-spotted-class-course-mates/

Is Biz Admin a 5 year course at Unilag? Just asking

12 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by maj59(m): 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
biacan:
This guy can lie

6 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by Henitan24(f): 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Unik3030:
Nnwaikpe is an intelligent guy.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
cheesy
Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by olaboy33(m): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
me I can only see another meme!!

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by sunkanmihassan1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
victorakpabome:

He is most likely on DLI programme which is about 6 years.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
business admin is four years in unilag......unless he is doing DLI which is 5 years ....DLI is for part time students in Unilag

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by Tweetysparkles(f): 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
grandpa goes to school.. am coming grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by sonnie10: 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
victorakpabome:

Add one year of ASSU strike. Students should get credit for learning the hard way

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by loluadebayo: 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Business Administration is now a 5 years course.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by thunderbabs: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Kudos to Odunlade for being so cool in class..... When Davido tell us say he dey Babcock, ordinary classroom pishure, we no see... shocked

15 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by Caseless: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
biacan:
you're not discerning enough to separate the voice from the noise. Too bad

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React / Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey / DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.