Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Lets Help You Get Your Blog Approved For Adsense - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Lets Help You Get Your Blog Approved For Adsense (581 Views)

Can A Blog With 22 Posts Get Approved For Blogger Adsense / Ways To Easily Get Content For Your Blog Or Website / Android Developers Lets Help Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Help You Get Your Blog Approved For Adsense by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Good day fellow nairalander
As we all know google adsense is the leading ad network that enables you to display google adds on your blog in return they pay you based on the click and impression generated on your blog.

Adsense remain the major source of income to many bloggers because of their consistent in payment, as a result of this many blogger have struggle to get their custom domain get approved because of the stringent measures put in place by google.
We are here to help you get your sites get approved to display google adds.
NOTE:WE DONT SALE GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT.

HOW DO WE GO ABOUT THIS
1.YOU MAKE ME AN ADMIN IN YOUR SITE TO ENABLE ME GENERATE THE RIGHT AND TARGET CONTENT .
2,I WILL PROVIDE A NEW GMAIL ACCOUNT, WHICH I WILL USE TO APPLY.
3.YOU ONLY PAY US AFTER THE JOB IS DONE AND ADDS RUNIN
4.THE GMAIL ACCOUNT WILL ONLY BE TRANSFER TO YOU AFTER PAYMENT.

FORE MORE INFORMATION CALL OR WHATSSAP
0706 570 7929

(1) (Reply)

Boot Jig / How To Make Noney On Tbd Income Program / Assistance In Any Node Js Issues For Free Untill 0:00 Tomorrow (closed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.