Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. (4123 Views)

Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most / Fruits You Hate! / Do You Hate Or Love Locust Beans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by AloyEmeka9: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2009
me hate beans . . .no way! its ma favorite
@aloy, you really need to try ewa agonyin with bread, beleeeeeeeve me, you'll start a life long affair with beans
How do you cook this ewa agonyi?
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by dominique(f): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2009
its not really hard, but most people just dont get it. its the fried stew that makes the whole thing delightful, i normally fry dry pepper with onions in bleached palm oil. the result is aight, it doesnt really come out like that of the pros though.
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by AloyEmeka9: 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2009
its not really hard, but most people just dont get it. its the fried stew that makes the whole thing delightful, i normally fry dry pepper with onions in bleached palm oil. the result is aight, it doesnt really come out like that of the pros though.
Fried foods and Emeka can never be friends. Why bleach your palm oil?
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by MrCrackles(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2009
I love beans, any problem if i report here? cool

Dem neva born the persin papa well! grin cheesy
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

I love beans, any problem if i report here? cool

Dem neva born the persin papa well! grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by AloyEmeka9: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2009
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by spikedcylinder: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2009
I hate beans with a passion, can't stand the look, smell or taste.

However, ewa agoyin is something else. You can kidnap me to Kachanfo with ewa agonyin and bread agege! In fact, no need to take valium 5. Just eat your ewa agoyin and you're good to go! grin grin grin
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2009
Same here.
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by Seeke(f): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2009
Thot I was the only one who could spare no love for this Naija staple food.

I've had enuff beans to last me a lifetime. My dad made us eat beans everyday for at least the first 10 years of our lives (We thought he hated us, no matter how sweet my mom made it back then). He alwaiz said beans was the major source of protein and we needed lots of it to grow.

Right now, if beans were the only food left where I was, I'll gladly pass wink wink
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by teissys(f): 7:53am On May 01, 2009
I ate beans the four years I spent in high school so the first year I spent at home; I made such a great fuss when my mum prepared beans. But then into the second year; whenever we have to prepare beans, I would prepare spinach, kales, cabbages, e.t.c (It reduces the chances of constipation). Afterall that's the most affordable thing in the market when we are way into the tym of the month when the pockets are running dry. So from 15th to 30th of the month, it's beans and green grams like prisoners. . .
Now this is what makes beans more bearable!!!

Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by Hauwa1: 9:36am On May 01, 2009
tessiey,
Please how do you make steam cabbage the Kenyan way? post recipe on the first thread on the food section,  wink if you know how to make it.
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by teissys(f): 10:04am On May 01, 2009
Ok, girlie. Ryt away. . . cool
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by ceasyc(f): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2009
hate hate white beans abi na black eyed beans
makes me fart like hell for 3 days straight and u no go find am funny

but d brown beans is more expensive but ok 4 my system tho
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by mamagee6(f): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2009
I hate beans. tongue
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by spikedcylinder: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2009
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by honeric01(m): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2009
I bleeping HATE BEANS, i hate it, I JUST HATE BEANS, my stomach turns to a turntable anytime i eat beans, alot of Christmas songs tend to play in my stomach anytime i eat beans embarassed embarassed embarassed

one derica of beans last for 1 year in my cupboard anytime someone mistakenly buys beans for me as a gift grin grin
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by chrisical(m): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2009
I hate beans but it tastes better to me when cooked with plantain
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Ewwwww. . . .! sad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/143976_rice_beans_and_cabbage_jpg3613829240ef8fff04d2545dd3eb4644

i swear, that pic looks lie someone took a dump - a running one - on that rice
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by Abuzola(m): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2009
@aloy, hope you don't eat moimoi because is made from wake i.e beans
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by KennyG6(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2009
i have noted all u ppl who've stated their distate for my hallowed "EWA", all of u r in serious trouble ooooo
infact, if i ever see any post from u again on this topic, i will senetnce u all 2 2 weeks of ewa morning/afternoon/night and midnight sef grin grin
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by spikedcylinder: 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2009
oyb:

i swear, that pic looks lie someone took a dump - a running one - on that rice

Is that even rice? It looks like puke. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by KennyG6(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Is that even rice? It looks like puke. undecided lipsrsealed
tnx 4 ruining my beans and rice lunch,
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by spikedcylinder: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2009
Sorry! cheesy
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by mamagee6(f): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2009
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by chiogo(f): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2009
That's some ugly-looking beans up there^^^

I like beans though - I guess it's the way we cook it in my house. Nice and spicy!!!

With red oil wink yummy!!! and fried plantains. Beans can be sweet, if prepared right. I dunno what y'all talking about. tongue
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by MrCrackles(m): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Ewwwww. . . .! sad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/143976_rice_beans_and_cabbage_jpg3613829240ef8fff04d2545dd3eb4644
This aint no fucking beans. . .This is raw sewage!
Disgusting sight
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by Kunbee: 2:40am On Oct 13, 2009
^^lwkmd
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by Shola2009(m): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2009
OMG!! Beans!!! i hate ithat crap with a passion!! arghh!! angry
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2009

come to think of it it looks - like it came from both ends of a very sick man
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by MrCrackles(m): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2009
^ You guys should stop circulating this offensive image. . .
It is a disgusting sight! angry cool
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by AloyEmeka6: 12:18am On Oct 18, 2009
Re: If You Hate Beans, Abeg Report Here. by Kunbee: 12:31am On Oct 18, 2009
Stop circulating dat pic nao angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Ofio (Tiger Nut) Milk / Eating Swallow Foods With Cutlery: Modernity Or Stupidity / What Do You Like To Drink?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.