Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,902 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

A Life And Death Decision - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Life And Death Decision (686 Views)

7 Smart Ways To Balance Your Personal Life And Work Life / Advice Needed:a Masters Degree To Aid My 2.2 Or A Life-changing Trip To Italy? / One Critical Decision That Got Me Promoted To A Manager(must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Life And Death Decision by erusen: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
pls my fellow nairalanders this is a serious question that needs to be taken seriously I have a cousin who is waiting for admission at one university.He initially applied for mechanical engineering but he got a phone call from an insider that he can only study physics because all the places are booked now he is thinking if not to go for it because of no jobs please what should he do
Re: A Life And Death Decision by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Not going and applying for another jamb would have been the best option since he has no interest in Physics, but this Present Nigeria,there is no assurance that the spaces won't be given out again next year.

What I guess he can do is to accept it and with good G.P,he should be able to cross over in his 200 level.

Everything in Nigeria is politics and connections.

Is this what you call life and death?What's life and death about it? undecided. You just have to think about it.

(1) (Reply)

Tlc Has Changed My Life. / Mining Engineering As A Career; What The Future Has To Offer / Common Mistakes To Avoid If You Want To Achieve Your Goals And Dreams In Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.