Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

How Do I Get To Uganda? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get To Uganda? (8352 Views)

Crocodile Chops Off Tourist's Leg In A Lake In Uganda (Graphic Pics) / Truck Conveying Prisoners In Uganda Involved In Fatal Accident, Many Feared Dead / Life In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Uganda? by SUCCESSMINDS(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
Please, I want to travel to Uganda for an aptitude test at Makerere University. Can I go by road? I cant afford a flight fee. How many days can it take me from Lagos to Uganda? What could be the the transport fare from Lagos?
Re: How Do I Get To Uganda? by Khd95(m): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Go to. Mali first,then join d caravan goin to Libya frm there to Uganda undecided
Re: How Do I Get To Uganda? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
go to de left corner to de right den walk small den bend to de left safe journey

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Uganda? by tpiander: 1:59am On Sep 08, 2015
Go to Cameroon then take bus from there.

I'm sure you know how to get to Cameroon?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Uganda? by ariyebaba(m): 8:43am On Sep 08, 2015
Check ur African Map.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Uganda? by SUCCESSMINDS(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2015
Thanks all for your responses. I still expect more, especially on the financial implications.
Re: How Do I Get To Uganda? by kagari: 10:04am On Sep 08, 2015
SUCCESSMINDS:
Please, I want to travel to Uganda for an aptitude test at Makerere University. Can I go by road? I cant afford a flight fee. How many days can it take me from Lagos to Uganda? What could be the the transport fare from Lagos?
Going via cameroun should be your best bet, all in all. 40 - 50 thousand nigeria naira should be ok for the transport plus border bribes, most of the border are french so dey no go follow u smile at all if u no show dem money

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Uganda? by Moana(f): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Khd95:
Go to. Mali first,then join d caravan goin to Libya frm there to Uganda undecided
see this useless one grin
Re: How Do I Get To Uganda? by SUCCESSMINDS(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
kagari:

Going via cameroun should be your best bet, all in all. 40 - 50 thousand nigeria naira should be ok for the transport plus border bribes, most of the border are french so dey no go follow u smile at all if u no show dem money
Thank you, Kagari. You made a lot of senses.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Uganda? by tpiander: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: How Do I Get To Uganda? by Khd95(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Moana:
see this useless one grin

Respect ya sef abo.ki grin
Re: How Do I Get To Uganda? by kenan619: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Go to market, bye kampala and tie it, u'll find yourself in kampala
Re: How Do I Get To Uganda? by Afam4eva(m): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Is this a joke? Is Uganda a state in Nigeria or an east African country?
Re: How Do I Get To Uganda? by nonxo007(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
SUCCESSMINDS:
Did you make the journey ??
Re: How Do I Get To Uganda? by Gift262: 8:44am On Apr 19, 2017
Please does makerere university write aptitude test for medicine?? And please did you make the journey
Re: How Do I Get To Uganda? by Gift262: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2017
nonxo007:

Did you make the journey ??
?
Re: How Do I Get To Uganda? by Gift262: 8:46am On Apr 19, 2017
SUCCESSMINDS:

What aptitude test was that, for which course??

(1) (Reply)

A Visit To Calabar, And Now I'm Hooked! / Where Is Belarusian Embassy In Nigeria / How Long Does It Take To Get The National Id Card??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.