Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Noun Vs Ui Dlc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Noun Vs Ui Dlc (1415 Views)

OAU Vs UI, Which Is The Best? / NOUN VS Conventional Universities In Nigeria - My View / 2015/2016 Ui Dlc Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Noun Vs Ui Dlc by ramzylipi(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Good day guys, please I need ur urgent advice on this matter, my female friend is trying to seek admission, she works presently but want to further on her education, she is planning to go for her degree, the problem now is that she doesn't know which of these schools to pick from UI dlc n Noun, we r trying to consider which 1 among those schools is more recognised and also the fees cos she will be sponsoring herself n combined with the type of part time she's doing now, Please ur urgent advice is needed, Thanks my good NLers
Re: Noun Vs Ui Dlc by anthney87: 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
ramzylipi:
Good day guys, please I need ur urgent advice on this matter, my female friend is trying to seek admission, she works presently but want to further on her education, she is planning to go for her degree, the problem now is that she doesn't know which of these schools to pick from UI dlc n Noun, we r trying to consider which 1 among those schools is more recognised and also the fees cos she will be sponsoring herself n combined with the type of part time she's doing now, Please ur urgent advice is needed, Thanks my good NLers
Go to noun. It will help her nore.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Fail Becausr You Make Poor Decisions (learn What Decisions Are The Best) / Good Over Evil (picture Quote) / Chinese Government African Union Scholarships (Masters and PhD) for African Stud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.