Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony (19129 Views)

Procedure On How To Print Nysc Online Redeployment & Relocation Letter / Accredited NYSC Online Registration Centres In Lagos / 2015 Batch B Pre_camp And Post_camp Issues, Complaint And Solution Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by odigod(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pls i need an urgent help . I tried registering online today ,i found out that my class of degree is showing 2:2 instead of 2:1,what's should i do?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
deegnity22:

Did you print out anything?
I only printed out Transaction receipt from the site... My green card couldnt come out
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
dexcira:
. I duno oo. Maybe u should go bk to the cyber! Cos as long as camp is concerned you must show your green card. Moreover is your green card that shows you are done with registration so how come? Hope u did biometrics? Go bk to the cyber and find out wat went wrong. Hv nysc sent u any text?
I did the biometrics ooo and went further to print my Green Card letter uptil now it didnt print and the space for the Call up No too was empty hmmn am even tired which kind stress is this... angry
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by dexcira(f): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
intswagga:

I did the biometrics ooo and went further to print my Green Card letter uptil now it didnt print and the space for the Call up No too was empty hmmn am even tired which kind stress is this... angry
. Sorry dear am sure it will still print.when u click on print . wat does it say? Call up number might not be there for now. They will send it to your phone or email and later on they will upload d call up no attached to the green card and u will reprint. That myt b few weeks to camp. But for now there may be no call up number attached to the green card. Anyway wat does it say wen u click on print.? Or u could check tomorrow cos many ppl are registering at same tym . am sure maybe is conjested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
Please I just finished entering my details just left to submit and the page is saying my school registration no there doesn't match the one I'm typing. Please note the registration number displayed is correct and I'm typing exactly same no there. Please I need urgent help I've tried logging out and in severally still same thing.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by henrixx(m): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
deegnity22:

Did you pay #3,045 online, you get your call up number once you pay, it will be written on your print out. But if not you have to go to your school to get it.
must we pay Dat 3k like mandatory? cos I'm even yet to collect my certificate.... Plan to collect the call up along with my cert than to pay 3k now when I'll definitely still go back to my school
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by deegnity22: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
henrixx:
must we pay Dat 3k like mandatory? cos I'm even yet to collect my certificate.... Plan to collect the call up along with my cert than to pay 3k now when I'll definitely still go back to my school

It is not compulsory, you can collect it from your school.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Marcelinho(m): 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
ibraheematics:
I made payment and was debited immediately, on concluding my registration, I was told to make payment before I can print my green card details, which I AV already done, pls help!!
dat is wer u bring d transaction pin given 2 u @d bank b4 printin
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Marcelinho(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Contact NYSC ASAP
fatme:
Please I just finished entering my details just left to submit and the page is saying my school registration no there doesn't match the one I'm typing. Please note the registration number displayed is correct and I'm typing exactly same no there. Please I need urgent help I've tried logging out and in severally still same thing.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Marcelinho(m): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Visit ur school ASAP
odigod:
Pls i need an urgent help . I tried registering online today ,i found out that my class of degree is showing 2:2 instead of 2:1,what's should i do?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by oluwaisaac(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
No problem in school senate list...yesterday, I printed my green card and I saw an un-editable date of birth of April 01 instead of 11th April!
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Kk so far I have been able to print my Green Card one step into B'15 thanks for the support @dexcira wink
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by dexcira(f): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
intswagga:
Kk so far I have been able to print my Green Card one step into B'15 thanks for the support @dexcira wink
. Smiles. Uwc
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
deegnity22:

Did you pay #3,045 online, you get your call up number once you pay, it will be written on your print out. But if not you have to go to your school to get it.
How long will it take before it shows up at the school. I dont want to waste money on the online call up number when I know I will soon go to my school to collect my statement of result.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by onyekachee(f): 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
please house what will happen to someone whose name was wrongly spelt and the school cant do anything about it, can the correction be made in camp
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Laxlondon(m): 5:36am On Sep 10, 2015
i have finish my registration and nysc have not send any massage
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by wizzprince(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2015
My blood group n genotype
dexcira:
. What's d mistake?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by chyssmi0(f): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Please o, av paid online with ATM but wen I wanted to print out my green card, I was told. U have to make payment before printing. Please help....bank Hav not debited d amount nd Nysc has not send any message to me.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by hemartins(m): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
onyekachee:
please house what will happen to someone whose name was wrongly spelt and the school cant do anything about it, can the correction be made in camp

Yes you can make corrections in camp so long as the name on your statement of result is correct no problem. you would be given a correction form to fill. good luck
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by hemartins(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Laxlondon:
i have finish my registration and nysc have not send any massage

be patient
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by hemartins(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
chyssmi0:
Please o, av paid online with ATM but wen I wanted to print out my green card, I was told. U have to make payment before printing. Please help....bank Hav not debited d amount nd Nysc has not send any message to me.
if it takes too long, visit ur bank and make a formal complain
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by hemartins(m): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
oluwaisaac:
No problem in school senate list...yesterday, I printed my green card and I saw an un-editable date of birth of April 01 instead of 11th April!
you can edit ur date of birth.
first go get a waec date of birth verification pin at any designated bank for 300 naira.
go back to ur dash board, input ur pin and make necessary corrections.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by dexcira(f): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
wizzprince:
My blood group n genotype
. Serious? Can't remember having that in ours. Anyway am sure is not a probs . u cant edit online.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by favour89: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
please I paid at the bank but from the print out, it showed dat d lady made mistake on my email address. She told me dat dey will stiĺl send d transaction pin to me through sms but am totally confused on what next to do. what am I going to do next? pleaseeeeeeee
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by jamislaw(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pls house i paid dis morning in one of the zenith bank. Bt nysc are yet to send me my trasaction i.d. To print out my call-up number what shall i do?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by djflamini(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
Can I complete my registration now?den pay d 3k on a latter day?pls ansa(s) pls
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Kunle106(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
chyssmi0:
since bank have not debited you, that mean that ur transaction was not successful
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Kunle106(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
djflamini:
Can I complete my registration now?den pay d 3k on a latter day?pls ansa(s) pls
very possible
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by onuwaje(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
Someone told be her DOB is 1989 but d one on nysc web is 1983 and as such she's been told by d nysc web to apply for letter of exemption..

She needs help
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by wizzprince(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
Kia, na bad market b dat o
dexcira:
. Serious? Can't remember having that in ours. Anyway am sure is not a probs . u cant edit online.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by kestephen: 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Good evening everyone. I am done wit registration but when i printed my green card, my DOB is showing May 01 instead of May 14. Pls wat do i do?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by kestephen: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
hemartins:

you can edit ur date of birth.
first go get a waec date of birth verification pin at any designated bank for 300 naira.
go back to ur dash board, input ur pin and make necessary corrections.

Pls do u mean 300 or 3000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Words Of Advice For Current & Prospective Corpers / NYSC Announces Passing-Out Date For 2021 Batch ‘B’ Corps Members / NYSC - Operation Keep Ota Clean CDS Project (Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.