Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Are You Emotional Down Or Heartbroken? Then Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Emotional Down Or Heartbroken? Then Read This (605 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Emotional Down Or Heartbroken? Then Read This by janzguy: 1:07am On Sep 08, 2015
Are you emotionally down or heart broken? Are you stuck in between a career choice? Are you in need of career advice, or talent discovery tips? Or you need somebody to talk to and share you pain with? Then send your mails for Motivational Tips, Career Guides and Inspirational Talks.. We offer you a shoulder to lean on, a listen ear and the necessary advice or tips you need. We don't charge and there is no fee attached.

Contact Us on:
Email: divineloveudorji@gmail.com

Please Note: All mails would be treated with strict
confidentiality and will never be disclosed. The identity of our client are high protected.
Re: Are You Emotional Down Or Heartbroken? Then Read This by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 08, 2015
Bro try getting a marketing job with gnld cus you are joblesd
Re: Are You Emotional Down Or Heartbroken? Then Read This by Newbieeee(m): 3:28am On Sep 08, 2015
Talking tom cat ..
Re: Are You Emotional Down Or Heartbroken? Then Read This by janzguy: 8:25am On Sep 08, 2015
hbpeze:
Bro try getting a marketing job with gnld cus you are joblesd
You are so quick to forget what the job of a counsellor is.. Just as a doctor heals wounds, a counsellor heals hearts, there are people out there, who all they need is somebody to talk to and share their pains with. Studies have shown that most suicide cases would have been averted if only the victims confined in someone. I remember even as a teenager there was a time I got stuck, wondering what career choice to make. Which is a severe case among Nigerian male youths today, they all want to become professional footballers and musicians even those who don't have the talent.

Football or music might be your hobby and not your career choice. I know of a thousand-and-one Nigerian youth who have tirelessly chased a career in football, because they feel they love football so much, but to no avail. If only these wasted time had been channelled into something profitable. So many Nigerian youths get stuck in career choices like these. Some even go to the extent of neglecting school for a career that is clearly uncertain. Most at time the eyes of these youths are shut from the truth and reality. They are willing to go extra miles for these.

Please don't get me wrong am not saying it is wrong for a person to chase his or her career or ambition. But for the fact that you love music or football doesn't mean you should jump into it as a career. It might just be an hobby and not your profession. It is our job to counsel them on issues like and also help them make right choices
Re: Are You Emotional Down Or Heartbroken? Then Read This by janzguy: 8:25am On Sep 08, 2015
Newbieeee:
Talking tom cat ..

You are so quick to forget what the job of a counsellor is.. Just as a doctor heals wounds, a counsellor heals hearts, there are people out there, who all they need is somebody to talk to and share their pains with. Studies have shown that most suicide cases would have been averted if only the victims confined in someone. I remember even as a teenager there was a time I got stuck, wondering what career choice to make. Which is a severe case among Nigerian male youths today, they all want to become professional footballers and musicians even those who don't have the talent.

Football or music might be your hobby and not your career. I know of a thousand-and-one Nigerian youth who have tirelessly chased a career in football because they feel they love football so much, but to no avail. If only these wasted time had been channelled into something profitable. So many Nigerian youths get stuck in career choices like these. Some even go to the extent of neglecting school for a career that is clearly uncertain. Most time the eyes of these youths are shut from the truth and reality. They are willing to go extra miles for these.

Please don't get me wrong am not saying it is wrong for a person to chase his or her career or ambition. But for the fact that you love music or football doesn't mean you should jump into it as a career. It might just be an hobby and not your profession. It is our job to counsel them on issues like and also help them make right choices

(1) (Reply)

The Complicated Gender – 12 Things Women Say Vs What They Actually Mean / Living Together Before Marriage, Is It The Best Idea? / A Lady Married To 2 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.