Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN (38787 Views)

Nigeria's New World Trade Center Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High / United States, EU Report Nigeria To World Trade Organization. / Nigeria's New World Trade Center Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High -CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by Princedapace(m): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2015
Mogten:

You sound even more daft than you suppose they are. What t.wat of a detractor you are!

You are blinded by your hatred for a man so much that you seem to forget every business, private or public, needs an enabling environment to thrive. Government policy, both legal and economic, influences the decisions of businesses in an economy. Had you the capacity to take on Passingshot, you would have realised that a president's sneeze alone is enough to have businesses folding up, much more his body language. I'll pass on you tho'.

this project did not start with Buhari my bro....this attacks on Buhari and Jonathan should end please...their kids are enjoying this world and will even have bigger stake when the WT center Abuja starts rolling. To me, whatsoever good Jonathan has done or started should be attributed to him just the way he is been condemned! His good projects should be continued. I dont see reasons why we attack him and Buhari at any opportunity. The fact is: Jonathan tried and Buhari is working now. We should not allow hatred to ride us off truth! Having headaches for other people...smh! Their kids are living large and enjoying fantastic education. This project did not start today. Both GEJ and Buhari will surely be attributed once it's ready. We should never deny GEJ of any good thing he did or started. That will not be fair and we should not attack Buhari any how, that will not be fair too. It's still us that we enjoy a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by 989900: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2015
Burj Dubai complex is $1.6b

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by babestella: 9:33am On Sep 08, 2015
achinice:
point of correction,biafra has no oil money its south south or niger delta oil money.so don't try to associate biafra with south south oil.

You wake up this morning giving yourself HBP because of Biafra, confirms you are a leech who can't read and understand his country's Map and natural resource spread.
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by otiigba1(m): 9:36am On Sep 08, 2015
People are starving in nigeria, and money is been spent building skyscrapers. For boko haram to blow up.
Confused Government.
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by Koolmexxi(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2015
Dat project had been on for two years now and almost at the finishing stages now. It's ooo All of u trying to take the shine off the past administration and attributing the investment to private and international investors forget dat dat administration attracted those investors. But I really don't understand, D same ChurchGate group constructed the ChurchGate Tower which is opposite dis world Trade Center in Central Area and dat building has been empty for years now despite all the hype then... I hope it's not the same story again

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2015
lordtosan:
i will start thinking with brain when my sex-maniac LovePeddler of a mother start reasoning her brain and not her puss.y. My father is a mad man, I am a bastard.
Heya, I pity ur condition, so sorry to hear this
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by tolustx(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2015
I bet some people would ve been shouting buhari did dis again.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 08, 2015
adekzy:
Vision 2020 Road Map project since 1999

Jus another waste of money. grin
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by justmenoni: 10:10am On Sep 08, 2015
Bros introvert nko u hear from her abi she sef dey graduate heute??

quote author=lordtosan post=37782854]I dedicate this space to all those dreaming to make front page. The struggle is real especially with introvert and ladyF still alife.

Today is LadyF's matriculation ceremony into the University of joblessness. Please, show some love to one of our stupid nairalanders by clicking the like button.[/quote]
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by lordtosan(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2015
babestella:

Spot on bro, but expect the apc e-rodents to give credit to a despotic dullard they have up there.

The project us nearing conclusion.

I also expect the dullard one to stop it for review, it's in his character.
they always do even when the dullard knows next to nothing about what he is being given credit for.
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by rubyradiance(f): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2015
lordtosan:
The above persons funded it not buhari. Before some APC I.diots who are as dumb as their president start shouting -

'Chai Buhari!'.

I really don't get some of you guys in NL every nigeria have d right to support/praise any party/president they like,,its now left for you to propel yours too,i would have respected you if only ur comment didn't throw insults to APC/Buhari fans,,Pls Pls Pls let stop these malicious attitude towards each other in d name of politics APC,PDP etc are all to make Nigeria great if only they practice what d constitution says judiciously.PEACE OUT
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by lordtosan(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2015
justmenoni:
Bros, introvert nko u hear from her abi she sef dey graduate heute
she was suppose to graduate this year but she get extention.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 10:25am On Sep 08, 2015
lordtosan:
The above persons funded it not buhari. Before some APC I.diots who are as dumb as their president start shouting -

'Chai Buhari!'.
if it was completed during jonathan regime likewise PMB dat doesn't mean. we are only fighting for better NIGERIA.which I believe GREAT NIGERIA will b GOOD one day. SAI NIGERIAN
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by justmenoni: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2015
Lol are u kidding me?? So she get extension even for university of joblessness.. Jesu mi ooo

lordtosan:
she was suppose to graduate this year but she get extention.
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2015
ok...
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by Ephemmm: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2015
[s]
yang:
all this is coming from biafran oil money

do not be decieved, the zoo is a criminal enterprise
[/s]

What an expression from zoo brain!
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by Ephemmm: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2015
liberty300:
Thank uo GEJ

"Funded by local and foreign financial institutions, as well as private investors, to the tune of 200 billion Nigerian Naira, or just over $1 billion, the WTC Abuja will be the largest mixed-use development in West Africa".

You see your life?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2015
Good development!
They should not forget to add a silicon valley replica there that would enhance technological development.

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by francizy(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
sdindan:
Very soon our presidiot Buhari
Will stop the work
To probe the contractors
grin

Muhehehehe!! He'd never stop it since the project is located in the north. If it was located in SE, SS or SW, trust he'd have frustrated it (for SW) or stopped it outrightly (for SE/SS)... cheesy
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by Gboskee(m): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
elbinmanny:
More pics
i Was there when the building was at process..,, and now they have almost finished constructing the jupitarian cylinder#WOw!
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by Bamz(m): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
lordtosan:

'Chai Buhari!'.

LOL nice point... Sai Buhari still!!!
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by bummyla(m): 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by Damerez17(m): 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
mrphysics:
good things on d way. ifeoma di niru, God Bless GEJ, God Bless PMB, God bless Nigerians, God Bless Nigeria
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
lordtosan:

'Chai Buhari!'.
lolcheesy
They dano!
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by MrTreasure1: 7:27am On Sep 09, 2015
Abeg, those pics are they real buildings on the ground or snapshot from the modelled prototype?

Please someone should help those of us not in Abuja to know?

Is the project still under construction or is the building standing tall just like the ones am seeing from the pics.

In another development, if govt will allow private sector "free" participation in this economy, people like Dangote and Tony Elumelu will do much more than we taught.
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by Horus(m): 12:57am On Nov 22, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C28xMDZ-jPg

[size=15pt]World Trade Center Abuja - October 2015 update[/size]

First two towers near completion, work still in progress.
Re: Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN by Horus(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2016

The Abuja World Trade Center

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize / HAMPER! HAMPERS!! HAMPERS!!! (contents And Prices) / Under 35 CEOs: I Started My Real Estate Company in the University - Arnold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.