Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs (25990 Views)

At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge / CSOs, NGOs And Media Visit EFCC’s Detention Facilities (Photos) / Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs by amusadele: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
lilmizwierd:
Think guy sef I was foolishly rejoicing when they made Him governor now He's disgracing me anyhow
This is the best
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs by MacluvPH(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Its so because the bad eggs have all defected to APC, we all know their region and how they imposed candidates of their choices on the other regions of the country.

I quote you today that the remaining people in PDP are the genuine and real dedicated politicians.

dunkem21:

grin

I said it in Obiagelli 's thread that PDP is a matured party with sound ideologies by apologizing to Zakari Biu ..

..APC cannot apologize for their incessant lies and will neither regret their propaganda ..

lalasticlala, na lie ..

3 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs by Splashme: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
[size=15pt]Osho is a disgrace[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs by omonnakoda: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
OK so it was 14 billion not 140. 14 billion was about $84 million .

What do we have to show for this?
They are telling us it is ONLY,"ONLY"

They should compare the prices of similar projects elsewhere
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs by cigwegbe(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Read this article to see the way forward for Nigeria!

https://www.nairaland.com/2584742/much-ado-corruption#37797254
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs by lilmizwierd(f): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
amusadele:
This is the best
lol I really like am o But after he became governor it's like He's scales have fallen off
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
obailala:
Put your sense to work bro... Adams may be a politician but he's not an iddiot to make a claim of which after the backlash, he still returned to insist on his earlier words. Someone somewhere must have done something fishy and covered up the crime under the guise of '2nd Niger bridge.' If Adams was a total iddiot in the manner he's being painted today, he wouldn't have risen to the level he has attained in his life.

Anyway, as a likely wailer, why should I even expect any of you to use your brains? undecided lipsrsealed
idiotic nature can be attained anytime in life, its a pity oshomole attained and achieved his when he suppose to be celebrated.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs by kinibigdeal(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
g4everybody:
BENIN—The Coalition of Civil Societies for the Emancipation of Edo State, CCSE, has called on Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State to take the path of honour and apologise to Nigerians for misleading and misinforming them over his alleged statement that N140 billion had been expended on consultancy services for the 2nd Niger Bridge project and that $700 million was surreptitiously moved from the Sovereign Wealth Fund, SWF, for the same bridge.
This is coming on the heels of the Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority, NSIA’s, declaration, that it had only spent about N14 billion on the project and that the money include N10 billion as part of the N18.3 billion so far released by the Federal Government for the project, which had been disbursed for early construction work on the bridge.
NSIA also said that about $2.2 million only had been spent as consultancy on the project, including feasibility studies, legal due diligence, environmental impact assessment, traffic studies, and engineering design.
Lampooning Oshiomhole over his antics and unverified statements, Coordinator CCSE, Mr. Okharedia Ihimekpen, said Oshiomhole must tender apology to Nigerians, and put a stop to his inflammatory statements.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/2nd-niger-bridge-oshiomhole-must-apologise-to-nigerians-say-csos/

Oshiomole as a presidential ambition
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
Haha, what do u expect from a garage boy like him, dirty man
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs by Theflint1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
Oshiomhole the "go and die" governor. Anywhere I see him I will break his head and I expect any sane Edolite to do same.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs by babestella: 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
SirJeffry:
With his utterances lately, Oshiomole will end up sharing pages with my village drunkards in Nigeria's history book, mark my words.

For a man I revered so much in the past to have belittled himself this much is kind of unthinkable. angry

This is what politics of hate and disdain can cause.
Oshiomole is a disgrace to the office he occupies and I suggest he resigns after tendering the apology.

I see Lara leaving that parrot before the end of the year.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs by babestella: 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
And the apc e-rodents that supported the deceptive pronouncements of the garage boy must also apologise to Nigerians. They are all a bunch of disgrace to Nigerians.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs by Gynacologist(m): 4:15am On Sep 09, 2015
adconline:
Cos he has eaten his wife's puccii on several occasions and developed mouth convulsion as a result of old age. He can't keep up with that woman!!
eaten or licked?
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs by Tex42(m): 5:06am On Sep 09, 2015
Adams is on self destruct. Lara juju at work...
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs by IVORY2009(m): 5:15am On Sep 09, 2015
Osiho, is becoming like a nagging wife grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vigilante Leader, Victor Asikolo, Shot Dead In Delta State (Photo) / Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools / Cross River Governor’s Office Flooded, Properties Submerged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.