Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Hotel Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hotel Biafra (3336 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotel Biafra by Blizzy9ja: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:
Why are you worried about that. Secede and take your people to your region and not one left in Nigeria

Mind you take no part of South south and don't step into southwest too
What is wrong with these guys? U don't have a right to decide the fate of the South South, we know what we want, South West should go with the North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hotel Biafra by Charles4075(m): 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

Na you dey rant daily say you wan secede. I agreed with you that you should secede but with a caveat take only what's yours along.

If south south would join you let them speak for themselves I'm sure they don't need you to speak for them.

Are you that scared of what your future would be that y you want to rope other people along

I take Shuku beg you. Secede by the end of this month. Then people would take you serious.

Not this rants daily. South Sudan started theirs after you and they have a country now. Eritrea started after you same thing

Start by pulling all ibo people into southeast and we would take you serious. When Israel declared in 1948 first step was Israelis globally started moving to their land. You too borrow a leaf and start. Reject all allocation from Nigeria, evacuate your people to your region and don't annex anyone's land then we would know you mean business.

If you want war you can also start it just remember if we see your foot in Ore this time, there would be no Abidjan business this time around na fight to finish
Bros, cool your temper na.. You go like fight ohh. Abeg nor vex. Lolz
Re: Hotel Biafra by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 09, 2015
NOBODYY:

But if una go nobody to sell fake drugs & Electronics spare part for us again na undecided

go where.
can go to nnewi and still make it big time. but I am not
going anytime soon.
we go enjoy Lagos.
dying already?

we still own Lagos remember?

even if biafra come. we go still dey Lagos dey worry.

we go get biafra
still get Nigeria.
Lagos and Abuja..

remember el rufai said igbos own 75% of Abuja land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hotel Biafra by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2015
NOBODYY:

Yea..built by who? Numbskull ndigbo's like u?
Dumb fvvk

yes I can and I will build one seaport. is not a big deal.
meanwhile your moniker has said much about yah.
Re: Hotel Biafra by NOBODYY: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

yes I can and i build one seaport. is not a big deal.
Here comes another clueless igbo kid....you can build a sea-port its nt a bigdeal Lollllllllllllllllllllllllll joke of the century
Re: Hotel Biafra by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2015
NOBODYY:

Here comes another clueless igbo kid....you can build a sea-port its nt a bigdeal Lollllllllllllllllllllllllll joke of the century

if you should call a kid that has such a dream clueless. I wonder what undermining vocab that will fit a grown up like you with no such dreams.

indeed you are a nobody...
Re: Hotel Biafra by NOBODYY: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

if you should call a kid that has such a dream clueless. I wonder what undermining vocab that will fit a grown up like you with no such dreams.

Re: Hotel Biafra by NOBODYY: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Here comes anoda clueless fellow. . .

So someone can single handedly build a sea-port?? This dumbness' knws no bound man undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims In Europe Turn ISIS Down For Star Wars Lol... / I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin / Is Yoruba Now The Official Language Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.