Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,968 members, 7,952,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin (3454 Views)

Debts/liabilities Inherited By Buhari Admin In 2015 / Gani Adams On Killer Herdsmen: 'Time To Check This Madness Is Now' / Victor Uwajeh: "Buhari Admin Sacked Me For Refusing To Go After Opposition" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by princdebola201(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2017
Igbos has swore never to leave north, which host will swear to die with bloody parasites in a loopsided relationship.
I wrote an article yesterday to expose the scam behind the agitation of Biafra since beginning of APC administration. Igbo Jews attacked me for airing my opinions, However the truth is gradually coming out.

The Igbo elders were relatively silent during the heat of agitation,they never cautioned the Igbo Jews raining curses and abuses on other major tribes chanting ""BIAFRA OR DEATH!! GIVE US BIAFRA OR NIGERIA WILL SINK !! WE DON'T WONT TO LIVE WITH ANIMALS IN ZOOGERIA. AGAIN!!! BUHARI IS A PEDOPHILE HE RAPED AISHA AT THE AGE OF 10YRS!! ""

they didn't condemned namadi kanu's actions when he was publicly inciting violence and druming for war and opening soliciting for arms in an Igbo meeting in US.

The igbo leaders were waiting and strategizing to capitalise on the agitation as a political tool to armtwist federal government unfortunately federal govt didnot give in to their comic reliefs.

Now that arewa youths has started towing the same path of madness. Igbo leaders re running helter skelter crying to DSS,police, all security personnel to come to their aid , suddenly they start sending emissaries to northern leaders to plead with their youth not to unleash mayhem on igbo Christians staying doing business in north

Biafra is dead and buried , ipob should form a political party just like scotland did to vote out of Britain in the British assembly

16 Likes

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by Kingdollar28(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2017
bro... I tire 4 U ooh..

5 Likes

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by princdebola201(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2017
Kingdollar28:
bro... I tire 4 U ooh..

mention one thing that is not true in my post

12 Likes

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by jojothegreat(m): 10:42am On Jun 11, 2017
Wetin this one smoke?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 11, 2017
U mean just as chibok girls n Boko Haram was use against Jonathan?

6 Likes

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by simplycarro: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2017
Most reasaonable and discerning Nigerians know that biafra noise is just a political blackmail ab nitio. Its the default mode of igbos anytime they lose in the high stake political game!
But this time, that constant blackmail has backfired and Nigerians truly want them out of the country

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by princdebola201(m): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2017
simplycarro:
Most reasaonable and discerning Nigerians know that biafra noise is just a political blackmail ab nitio. Its the default mode of igbos anytime they lose in the high stake political game!
But this time, that constant blackmail has backfired and Nigerians truly want them out of the country
irony of life
The host(Igbo) is begging the parasite(north) not to leave the parasitism relationship grin

This is amazing

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by princdebola201(m): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2017
Nyerhovwo101:
U mean just as chibok girls n Boko Haram was use against Jonathan?
Igbo Jews spottedgrin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by princdebola201(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2017
jojothegreat:
Wetin this one smoke?
I smoke same weed Igbo Jews smoke before shouting Biafra or death!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by simplycarro: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2017
princdebola201:
irony of life
The host(Igbo) is begging the parasite(north) not to leave the parasitism relationship grin

This is amazing

The whole biafra noise is built on fraud and a string of illogical presumptions.
But what ever the case, i dont want them in Nigeria again

13 Likes

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 11, 2017
princdebola201:
Igbo Jews spottedgrin
Afonji / almajiri spotted

4 Likes

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by princdebola201(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2017
Nyerhovwo101:
Afonji / almajiri spotted
have u bow down to your God namadi KANU todaygrin

15 Likes

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by princdebola201(m): 11:11am On Jun 11, 2017
simplycarro:

The whole biafra noise is built on fraud and a string of illogical presumptions.
me too , I wish senate can just pass a bill to disintegrate south east from Nigeria their noise is too much yet they don't contribute up to 2% of Nigeria's earnings

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by ismhab(m): 11:13am On Jun 11, 2017
princdebola201:
Igbos has swore never to leave north, which host will swear to die with bloody parasites in a loopsided relatio ship.
I wrote an article yesterday to expose the scam behind the agitation of Biafra since beginning of APC administration. Igbo Jews attacked me for airing my opinions, However the truth is gradually coming out.

The Igbo elders were relatively silent during the heat of agitation,they never cautioned the Igbo Jews raining curses and abuses on other major tribe chanting ""BIAFRA OR DEATH!! GIVE US BIAFRA OR NIGERIA WILL SINK !! WE DON'T WONT TO LIVE WITH ANIMALS IN ZOOGERIA. AGAIN!!! BUHARI IS A PEDOPHILE IS RAPED AISHA AT THE AGE OF 10YRS!! ""

they didn't condemned namadi kanu's actionswhen he was inciting violence and druming for war forand opening soliciting for arms in an Igbo meeting in US.

They wanted to capitalise on the agitation as a political tool to armtwist federal government unfortunately federal govt didnot give in to their comic reliefs.

Now that arewa youths has started towing the same path of madness. Igbo leadera re running helter skelter crying to DSS,police, all security personnel to come to their aid , suddenly they start sending emissaries to northern leaders to plead with their youth not to unleash mayhem on igbo Christians staying doing business in north

Biafra is dead and buried , ipob should form a political party just like scotland did to vote out of Britain in the British assembly
The most reasonable nd unbiased post of opinion i have ever seen in nairaland

14 Likes

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by Guestlander: 11:14am On Jun 11, 2017
princdebola201:
irony of life

This is amazing

Role reversal when the "host" doesn't want to separate from the "parasite".

3 Likes

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by princdebola201(m): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2017
Guestlander:

Role reversal when the host doesn't want to separate from the parasite.
lolgrin
Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by PREBuhari2019: 11:15am On Jun 11, 2017
May be the OP smoke pawpaw leave
Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by princdebola201(m): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2017
PREBuhari2019:
May be the OP smoke pawpaw leave
you must have tasted it before to know how it workscheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by simplycarro: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2017
princdebola201:
you must have tasted it before to know how it workscheesy

You are a badass cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by Stinson007(m): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2017
simplycarro:
What a foolery way of drawing conclusions, the one thing I know is Biafra is a call for justice and if you want call it political justice or social justice that's your becoming. Am sure you don't know the difference between democratic secession to form an independent nation and a fforceful move to one geographical zone, this is an empirical evidence of how sored you are with bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by Stinson007(m): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2017
simplycarro:

PMB spotted... Direct the national assembly to conduct a referendum sir
Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by simplycarro: 11:33am On Jun 11, 2017
Stinson007:
What a foolery way of drawing conclusions, the one thing I know is Biafra is a call for justice and if you want call it political justice or social justice that's your becoming. Am sure you don't know the difference between democratic secession to form an independent nation and a fforceful move to one geographical zone, this is an empirical evidence of how sored you are with bigotry.

Keep quiet!! Show me a post on Nairaland before the 2015 where ANY IGBO was shouting biafra!!! Oh i forgot, you were all busy collecting identity from Jonathan grin
Fuccking hypocrites

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by simplycarro: 11:34am On Jun 11, 2017
Stinson007:

PMB spotted... Direct the national assembly to conduct a referendum sir

Ike ekeremandu is the DSP, what is he doing anyday he presides the Senate? Let him bang the gavel to proclaim biafra for you; stop waiting for others to help you
Assholes!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by Chigorkizz(m): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2017
princdebola201:
Igbos has swore never to leave north, which host will swear to die with bloody parasites in a loopsided relationship.

The Igbo elders were relatively silent during the heat of agitation,they never cautioned the Igbo Jews raining curses and abuses on other major tribes chanting ""BIAFRA OR DEATH!! GIVE US BIAFRA OR NIGERIA WILL SINK !! WE DON'T WONT TO LIVE WITH ANIMALS IN ZOOGERIA. AGAIN!!! BUHARI IS A PEDOPHILE HE RAPED AISHA AT THE AGE OF 10YRS!! ""

they didn't condemned namadi kanu's actions when he was publicly inciting violence and druming for war and opening soliciting for arms in an Igbo meeting in US.

The igbo leaders were waiting and strategizing to capitalise on the agitation as a political tool to armtwist federal government unfortunately federal govt didnot give in to their comic reliefs.

Now that arewa youths has started towing the same path of madness. Igbo leaders re running helter skelter crying to DSS,police, all security personnel to come to their aid , suddenly they start sending emissaries to northern leaders to plead with their youth not to unleash mayhem on igbo Christians staying doing business in north

I cry when the educated thinks like illiterates.

Countries have been seperating right from ages.

Igbos must not go back to igbo land before they get Biafra.

Why are you so blinded with hatered?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by Stinson007(m): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2017
simplycarro:

Keep quiet!! Show me a post on Nairaland before the 2015 where ANY IGBO was shouting biafra!!! Oh i forgot, you were all busy collecting identity from Jonathan grin
Fuccking hypocrites
See your life, you consider NL your world. A Microcosm where every media house reside, go to Google and stop acting like a kid in 1945

1 Like

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by simplycarro: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2017
Stinson007:

See your life, you consider NL your world. A Microcosm where every media house reside, go to Google and stop acting like a kid in 1945

Take the challenge and stop acting like a drunken sailor

5 Likes

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by Stinson007(m): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2017
simplycarro:

Ike ekeremandu is the DSP, what is he doing anyday he presides the Senate? Let him bang the gavel to proclaim biafra for you; stop waiting for others to help you
Assholes!!
The lawlessness of this country has affected your mentality that you feel anyone could get away with breaking the Law. My dear caro go and continue your carotism its your birthright
Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by vengertime: 11:49am On Jun 11, 2017
princdebola201:

you don smoke scent leaf abi? Igbos who have investment in North can go to hell. We want Biafra period

1 Like

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by Stinson007(m): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2017
simplycarro:

Take the challenge and stop acting like a drunken sailor
You heard that too!! Mtcheww wat a waste
Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by HiddenShadow: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2017
Biafra we know
Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by princdebola201(m): 11:54am On Jun 11, 2017
vengertime:
you don smoke scent leaf abi? Igbos who have investment in North can go to hell. We want Biafra period
too many Igbo Jews smokers spotted in this thread .hope they won't smoke out spirit of chukwu onike abiama in themgrin

5 Likes

Re: I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin by simplycarro: 11:57am On Jun 11, 2017
Stinson007:

The lawlessness of this country has affected your mentality that you feel anyone could get away with breaking the Law. My dear caro go and continue your carotism its your birthright

This is all biafra is all about, insult others

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamawa Governorship Candidates Sign Peace Pact Thursday / Apc Would Have Won Rivers If They Were On The Ballot / Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.