Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Fiduciary Fraud Against The Nigerian State By The Judiciary. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fiduciary Fraud Against The Nigerian State By The Judiciary. (864 Views)

Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? / List Of Impeached Nigerian State Governors Since 1999 / EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiduciary Fraud Against The Nigerian State By The Judiciary. by organicfoods(m): 6:01am On Sep 08, 2015
Retweeted Ben Murray-Bruce (@benmurraybruce):
Apart from Nigeria, I haven't heard of a country where a court has powers to give an injunction stopping someone from being investigated!

Armed robbers and kidnappers may start to exercise this fraudulent privileges too!
Re: Fiduciary Fraud Against The Nigerian State By The Judiciary. by miqos02(m): 6:14am On Sep 08, 2015
yes oh
Re: Fiduciary Fraud Against The Nigerian State By The Judiciary. by nwadiuko1(m): 6:47am On Sep 08, 2015
organicfoods:
Retweeted Ben Murray-Bruce (@benmurraybruce):
Apart from Nigeria, I haven't heard of a country where a court has powers to give an injunction stopping someone from being investigated!

Armed robbers and kidnappers may start to exercise this fraudulent privileges too!
I think I heard that word "fiduciary" in an auditing class back then.....does it mean statutory?
Re: Fiduciary Fraud Against The Nigerian State By The Judiciary. by kenny987(f): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2015
nwadiuko1:
I think I heard that word "fiduciary" in an auditing class back then.....does it mean statutory?

Fiduciary is basically a legal/ethical relationship of trust where a party is placed in a position to hold n control money or power in trust for d other party/parties. In such a scenario, the party holding anything in trust on behalf of another is expected to act in good faith n for d benefit of d one on whose behalf he acts or exercises power.
Re: Fiduciary Fraud Against The Nigerian State By The Judiciary. by nwadiuko1(m): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2015
kenny987:

Fiduciary is basically a legal/ethical relationship of trust where a party is placeded in a position to hold it control money or power in trust for d other party/parties. In such a scenario, the party holding anything in trust on behalf of another is expected to act in good faith n for d benefit of d one on whose behalf he acts or exercises power.
thanks dear, an accountant?
Re: Fiduciary Fraud Against The Nigerian State By The Judiciary. by adadadon(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Examples are client-attorney relationships
Doctor-patient relationship
Trustee relationship
Family relationships eg uncle-nephew relationship
Amongst others
Re: Fiduciary Fraud Against The Nigerian State By The Judiciary. by kenny987(f): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2015
nwadiuko1:
thanks dear, an accountant?

No, lawyer
Re: Fiduciary Fraud Against The Nigerian State By The Judiciary. by nwadiuko1(m): 10:25am On Sep 08, 2015
kenny987:

No, lawyer
wow that's nice......am a "non practicing" accountantgrin
Re: Fiduciary Fraud Against The Nigerian State By The Judiciary. by nwadiuko1(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2015
adadadon:
Examples are client-attorney relationships Doctor-patient relationship Trustee relationship Family relationships eg uncle-nephew relationship Amongst others
thanks
Re: Fiduciary Fraud Against The Nigerian State By The Judiciary. by organicfoods(m): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
kenny987:

Fiduciary is basically a legal/ethical relationship of trust where a party is placed in a position to hold n control money or power in trust for d other party/parties. In such a scenario, the party holding anything in trust on behalf of another is expected to act in good faith n for d benefit of d one on whose behalf he acts or exercises power.
Your head get plenty oil!
Re: Fiduciary Fraud Against The Nigerian State By The Judiciary. by kenny987(f): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
organicfoods:
Your head get plenty oil!

Lol...thank u!

(1) (Reply)

Bashir Akanbi Speaks On "Inside Story" Of Saraki’s Case / Olu Falae’s Abductors Reduce Ransom To N90m. Family Raises N2m / PDP Silent On Buhari’s Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.