Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

How To Do Marketing Without Stress- Part 2 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Do Marketing Without Stress- Part 2 (689 Views)

Want To Learn Digital Marketing Without The Huge Costs? Now You Can / Get A Job For Yourself Without Stress / Can You Do Marketing? Read About The Opportunity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Do Marketing Without Stress- Part 2 by Nnaeb(m): 6:06am On Sep 08, 2015
sequel to: https://www.nairaland.com/2581370/see-how-marketing-without-stress

Change Your Association

Marketing is all about building relationships. Successful marketers have great networks. If you must make it as a sales person, then we must break out of our comfort zone and create new relationships. Most of us don’t even have a market for our product in our neighborhood, church, mosque or even within your circle of influence. For Christians, you need to change your church to the one that provides you with the platform for healthy networking and growth. You can join social clubs. You may start hanging out more to meet your market. They can be found in clubs, bars, lounges, or a sports club. People you could have hard difficult time meeting with are very accessible in any of those places.

Sell Benefits Alone

Most sales persons are too in a hurry to discuss terms with their prospective buyer. That is wrong. Do not rush into talking about cost even when the prospect is pushing you to. Some folks won’t even listen to understand what you are selling, they are just interested in knowing how much does it cost. Don’t play into such people’s arm. Make sure you run and dictate the show. Before you discuss the cost of your product or service make sure you have sold it to a point where your prospect believes he/she needs it. If your prospect has not seen a need for it yet, don’t bother discussing price. Just focus on the benefits.

Packaging

Image is everything. Do I need to remind you that people buy into you, before they buy your product? Don’t appear shabbily before a prospect. It robs you of your confidence. Imagine when you secure an appointment with the MD of an organization to sell something that will help him or the organization and the least person in that organization is dressed well than you are. Then you are the person that needs help. Look like you own what you sell. Don’t appear stressed out. Don’t project an image of someone under pressure to meet up with target.

Laws of Attraction

Yes it works. Most people do not believe in the principles of attracting whatever they desire. When you have a mental picture of fear, struggle, rejection, lack and failure then you are actually empowering those things to happen to you. This law is simple but also ignored. Think about what you want and forget about what you don’t want. Even when you pray, pray and thank God about what you desire and forget about praying against what you don’t want. That is why, anybody that is always in the habit of thinking and binding demos will always have more and more and more demons to bind. The more you think about them, the more you attract them.

As a sales dude, don’t just create a mental picture of how much sales you want to make, or how much you want to earn in a year or a month, go a step further by getting them out in print and place it where you will always see it. Before you meet a prospect, build up positive energy that you will get a good deal and most times you will. When someone rejects you, don’t dwell on it. Move on. There are over a hundred persons willing to accept you.

This area is broad but let me stop here. Do have a great day.

http://jobtrends.com.ng/how-i-do-marketing-part-2/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Do Marketing Without Stress- Part 2 by OduntanGabriel(m): 6:37am On Sep 08, 2015
leeme just comment but I so much hate marketing job in Nigeria
Re: How To Do Marketing Without Stress- Part 2 by Realist5: 6:38am On Sep 08, 2015
Marketing in Nigeria is a hell.
Re: How To Do Marketing Without Stress- Part 2 by Debeloved87(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2015
Nice piece..
Re: How To Do Marketing Without Stress- Part 2 by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 08, 2015
Especially now that i just got a bank marketing job, i found this article to be very helpful, i also have my own strategies of doing well in my new job, i planned to give them their monthly target within a week, its very achievable for me
Re: How To Do Marketing Without Stress- Part 2 by ticker(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2016
Tosinex:
Especially now that i just got a bank marketing job, i found this article to be very helpful, i also have my own strategies of doing well in my new job, i planned to give them their monthly target within a week, its very achievable for me
please sir, help me with some of ur strategy I am finding it hard in my workplace

(1) (Reply)

Origin Group Invite / Manager (Staff Supervisor/Head Of Department) / 10 New Vacancies Opened At Pricewaterhousecooper (PWC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.