Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 (2706 Views)

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. / Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2015
The Quest
The quest here is to remodel an existing (but boring) office space into more appealing modern multifaceted work environment, where employees have optimal opportunities both during and after work hours for socializing, collaboration, and convenience. The space remodel will also reflect our brand and personality.

Project Design/Architect: NextHome Design+Build
Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 8:05am On Sep 08, 2015
The Shop

Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2015
H52 by NextHome - Flexibity meets Efficiency.

When we took up the shop in ISC, we began brainstorming how we can effectively maximize the space available.
Much of the work at NextHome in /015 will be done in one-on-one conversation, or small-group meetings. So a flexible office space was given a significant consideration--especially as the company grows.

In a typical traditional office, a worker is away from her desk 40 to 60 percent of the time to attend meetings etc. (Now that's inefficient use of space.) Here, at NextHome, we believe as workers become dependent on only a highly portable computer, the traditional notion of the cubicle office, or the executive office, seems unnecessary.

Here at H52, we created not just a mixed-use office space, but also seating arrangements for small groups of employees who will work together frequently, encasing the area with toughened frameless glass screens to serve as a noise buffer.

Our office is considered second to none in ISC because we are UNIQUE.

Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2015
NextHome H52 | Office Remodel Work

Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2015
H52 by NextHome

As a usual tradition with all our projects, NextHome's new office space in Ikota Shopping Complex is receiving a lot of compliments on the look and feel of our refreshingly dynamic work environment.

I can't wait to see the expression you'll adore after seeing our new office.

It's not so difficult to find us. Our new office space is a perfect expression of our style and value proposition.

We welcome you!

H52 | NextHome

1 Like

Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 8:30am On Sep 08, 2015
Wallpaper installation

Installing murals on the meeting room/breakout zone. Supplied by 1Wall.com

Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2015
Who copied who?

Design inspiration

Pic 1. GLG Office Headquarters in Midtown Manhattan, New York by Clive Wilkinson Architects.

Pic 2 & 3. NextHome Office in Lekki, Lagos by NextHome Design and Builds.

Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 8:35am On Sep 08, 2015
Who copied who?

Design inspiration

1. Manhattan Skyline mural in an office in the United Kingdom

2. Manhattan Skyline mural in NextHome Office in Lekki, Lagos NG

Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 8:40am On Sep 08, 2015
Transforming 22sqm shop space into a model office

The Floor

Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 9:23am On Sep 08, 2015
Inside NextHome|H52

Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2015
Frameless Glass Partition

Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by loadman: 9:29am On Sep 08, 2015
brabus:
Inside NextHome|H52

you had to defraud everybody to set up your NextHome fraud headquarters abi?? grin grin grin grin

i want to be like you when i grow up in crime grin grin

1 Like

Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by semitunde: 10:20am On Sep 08, 2015
brabus:
H52 by NextHome

As a usual tradition with all our projects, NextHome's new office space in Ikota Shopping Complex is receiving a lot of compliments on the look and feel of our refreshingly dynamic work environment.

I can't wait to see the expression you'll adore after seeing our new office.

It's not so difficult to find us. Our new office space is a perfect expression of our style and value proposition.

We welcome you!

H52 | NextHome

This is really nice.

Put sound system in the p.o.p na. cheesy. Its the new craze with up end clientele these days. Unless you need silence to concentrate.

P.s. I'm sorry I made a mistake about the boifil packaged sewage treatment guys not being knowledgeable on the plant. My bad, the coy was actually BIOTECH. Intact I'll need the contacts you used for boifil if you don't mind.

Thanks.
Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by legendsmother(f): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wow!!! So lovely looking forward to working wif u in d nearest feature love ur concepts
Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
semitunde:

This is really nice.

Put sound system in the p.o.p na. cheesy. Its the new craze with up end clientele these days. Unless you need silence to concentrate.

P.s. I'm sorry I made a mistake about the boifil packaged sewage treatment guys not being knowledgeable on the plant. My bad, the coy was actually BIOTECH. Intact I'll need the contacts you used for boifil if you don't mind.

Thanks.

Inside 22sqm office space, in-ceiling speaker solution is an overkill. A beautifully crafted wireless speaker system is good enough to complement the office décor.

Cut the wires. Cut the worries.

________

The Biofil Guy can be reached via mobile 0705 613 7600. I've not done business with them. They are still showing me what they got and their reference sites.

1 Like

Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by semitunde: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
brabus:

Inside 22sqm office space, in-ceiling speaker solution is an overkill. A beautifully crafted wireless speaker system is good enough to complement the office décor.

Cut the wires. Cut the worries.

________

The Biofil Guy can be reached via mobile 0705 613 7600. I've not done business with them. They are still showing me what they got and their reference sites.

OK. Cool. Thanks for the nos.

I'd like to see the bolded if that's what you intend doing. I've worked with wireless connections but for other uses like CCTV, not for sound system yet.

I'd like to see the bolded if you intend doing it.
Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
semitunde:

OK. Cool. Thanks for the nos.

I'd like to see the bolded if that's what you intend doing. I've worked with wireless connections but for other uses like CCTV, not for sound system yet.

I'd like to see the bolded if you intend doing it.

The easiest thing! You're talking to an authority in wireless integration. Come and see me use AirPlay inside H52 when doing presentations to my clients on large screen using my iPad and iPhone without physical connections.

See the pic below.

Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by semitunde: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
brabus:

The easiest thing! You're talking to an authority in wireless integration. Come and see me use AirPlay inside H52 when doing presentations to my clients on large screen using my iPad and iPhone without physical connections.

See the pic below.

Good. But it does restrict you to the particular speaker that can work with WiFi or Bluetooth though.

And I actually want to see how you'll hide the speakers within you decorative designs. Just to picture it.
Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Just wait for it! It won't be a long wait. I'll share a video later this evening how it works. Maybe from the home office though.

1 Like

Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2015
Sir semitunde,

I tried making the video of the setup but time and busy schedule won't permit me. But here are some pics to inspire you. The possibilities is endless.

I use LG Wireless Soundbar (35mm slim wall mountable with Active Wireless Sync so adding other speakers is never a prob) with Apple TV at home. So music and videos can be taken into any room without physical connections.

1 Like

Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by semitunde: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
brabus:
Sir semitunde,

I tried making the video of the setup but time and busy schedule won't permit me. But here are some pics to inspire you. The possibilities is endless.

I use LG Wireless Soundbar (35mm slim wall mountable with Active Wireless Sync so adding other speakers is never a prob) with Apple TV at home. So music and videos can be taken into any room without physical connections.

You know some of those things always look good during promotion. I would love to see a real, actual deployment of of such.

Here are pics of a clients place I constructed. He showed me how he did his decor after he moved in... You'd notice the speakers within the POP. This was done throughout the whole house except the first floor where we had the speakers fixed within the wall ( shown in third pix).

We provided a space for a scroll up projector screen, with the TV behind it. So I'm thinking maybe in place of the TV, we have the LG wireless sound bar sound system ( the 35mm slim wall mounted one)? But then, where would the TV be? Cos from the pix you put here, the sound system is as big as the TV. Or am I the one seeing it wrongly?

Will take these pics down as soon as you see it as I don't have permissions to post them. Just like the post when you see it.
Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
^^^Seen.

A very familiar setup! I'm not wowed.

Pic: Here's a setup from an Ikeja-based company I met at an exhibition sometimes last year.

I'm still not wowed! I've seen far better setup

Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by semitunde: 7:56am On Sep 14, 2015
brabus:
^^^Seen.

A very familiar setup! I'm not wowed.

Pic: Here's a setup from an Ikeja-based company I met at an exhibition sometimes last year.

I'm still not wowed! I've seen far better setup

I hope you're not referring to the artistry of the setup. I'm talking about how the sound is incorporated into the setup, not the beauty or otherwise of it.

If one was to use the wireless sound system in the pics I posted, how will it be incorporated, in that setup, especially as there is a projector screen scroll up installed.

Just asking for your input in that area.

The pics here are also lovely by the way. I'm mainly an engineer, functionality comes first for me smiley
Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 8:13am On Sep 14, 2015
semitunde:

I hope you're not referring to the artistry of the setup. I'm talking about how the sound is incorporated into the setup, not the beauty or otherwise of it.

If one was to not use the wired sound system in the pics I posted, how will the wireless be incorporated, in that setup, especially as he has a projector screen scroll up installed.

Just asking for your input in that area.

The pics here are lovely by the way!

Artistry or aesthetic of the above setup is ZERO! I'm not into that.

Incorporating TVs and Projectors into wireless media setup has never been easier with Apple TVs, Roku, Chromecast, Fire TV and other media streaming sticks available in the market today.

Most smart TVs are now wi-fi enabled, meaning you can wirelessly connect them to your existing setup or use any of the above mentioned media stick to turn your old TV into a smart tv.

1 Like

Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2015
Today in pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 6:55am On Oct 26, 2015
Welcome | Home

Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 12:40am On Nov 14, 2015
Time to update H52 by NextHome.

Watch this space.
Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 3:46am On Dec 22, 2015
[size=16pt]Happy Christmas Everyone[/size]

We’d like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

It’s been a long year since we started up NextHome Design+Build, but we’d like to thank everyone for your support & business.
But it’s been great so far and we’re loving every minute of it…and we believe 2016 will be even better.
The office will be closed officially from Thursday 24th December and back to the grind on Monday 4th January.

So in the mean time, eat drink & be merry!

Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
NextHome Official Weblog is live now!

Visit www.nexthomedesigns.com

Re: Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 by brabus(m): 12:11am On May 03, 2016
Bosun Davies, On ‘Drive Magazine’ Cover.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can Check Out Building Plans With Their Cost Of Construction Estimates here / Get Complete Building Plan In Port Harcourt As From 25k / Houses For Sale @ Lekki Areas And Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.