Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,337 members, 7,957,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

The Cry Of Nigeria Immigration Pensioneers - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Cry Of Nigeria Immigration Pensioneers (9761 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service Decorates Newly Promoted Officers-photos / The Cry Of Nigeria Immigration Pensioneers / Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of Nigeria Immigration Pensioneers by pretydiva(f): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
Cc
Lalasticlala
Seun

Pls help move this thread to front page. Thanks
Re: The Cry Of Nigeria Immigration Pensioneers by Shascky33: 12:03am On Aug 23, 2022
I wish this thread wil resurface once more, my dad retired as an ACI in February 2020. 12months later he was payed 8.2 mil while my Uncle who retired as a Warrant officer in the army last year recieved 27mil plus his basic salary as pension. So far my pops has abt 7 mil wit pencom and recieves just 66k as pension. He hates obasanjo.
Re: The Cry Of Nigeria Immigration Pensioneers by pretydiva(f): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Shascky33:

I wish this thread wil resurface once more, my dad retired as an ACI in February 2020. 12months later he was payed 8.2 mil while my Uncle who retired as a Warrant officer in the army last year recieved 27mil plus his basic salary as pension. So far my pops has abt 7 mil wit pencom and recieves just 66k as pension. He hates obasanjo.
It's a pity the mod has refused to push this topic to front page. It's well
Re: The Cry Of Nigeria Immigration Pensioneers by Shascky33: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
pretydiva:

It's a pity the mod has refused to push this topic to front page. It's well
I wish seunmsg or mynd44 will do the needful. Anyway, we dey on God sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Could Try Out Any Job For One Week, What Job Would You Choose To Try? / Poll: Should You Tell Your Boss That You Are Looking For A New Job? / For The Nurses And Nursing Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.