Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria (67552 Views)

See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation / 25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians / 54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by DrayZee: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
It's true there is nothing wrong with what he said. It's not even an insult. We are one of the largest oil producing countries in the world, yet we import what we have enough of from other people.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by allanphash7(m): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
This is not insult but bitter truth

5 Likes

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by allanphash7(m): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
This is not insult but bitter trruth

3 Likes

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by raayah(f): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
10. Don't violate the privacy of any Nairaland member e.g. by posting personal details/conversations without permission.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Burger01(m): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
I don't see anything wrong here! He said the na.ked truth sad

Op, get your acts together.

MOD Self undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by SaiBuharii: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
What lie did he tell?

4 Likes

This is not insult but bitter truth

3 Likes

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by RexTramadol1: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lwkmd!

Na lie? We no dey import intelligence?

Y we dey speak English then?
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by raayah(f): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
femu:

he is your colleague and Facebook friend.

what's your motive for this post?

Exactly, Seun should take down this post. The man's name and face are everywhere. Not sure if he's even an expatriate or anything. They will twist his words now and.

Massive Invasion of privacy.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by raayah(f): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
musKeeto:

So what's your objective exactly? He made a comment (which is quite true) and you rush to NL to post a screenshot of his picture and other details. I hope you won't mind if I do the same to you. I'm sure all comments on your facebook wall represent who you really are. Good day.

i have also reported thepost. The ma's contact detail and picture are out, compromising his safety for a mere insignificant facebook comment.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by ZACHIE: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
SPOT ON

@OP......No wonder your company needed to bring in intelligent people.

You are damned so parochial.
You need to apologize to the man and his country, same also needs the MOD that shared in your poor judgement
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by pallybrown(m): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
The man said the bitter truth ,am a Nigerian just but I just moved to India for studies. You can't compare India in any where with the present state of Nigeria. Never
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by hensben(m): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
bjdon:
Painful to read but true. An oil producing nation that imports fuel products. An agricultural nation that imports food. We have so lost our way and no everybody can have a laugh at us.
Nobody wan farm, some people even dey laugh those wey dey go farm. Everybody wan dey office.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by awa(m): 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
There's truth in what he said.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Bibors(m): 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nothing is wrong with what he said. He told thé truth and if we dont like it, then its high time we changes.
1. Will he bring back food? We import food.
2. Will he bring back clothings, we dont even have good tailors that can sew along a straight line anymore.
3. Will he bring back gadgets? We import all.

Even thé bring back our girls seems to be a scan.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by raayah(f): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
hensben:
Nobody wan farm, some people even dey laugh those wey dey go farm. Everybody wan dey office.

Even if farmers work, there is really not much he can get. India and Nigeria do not have the same cuisines.
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
Chiaka:
If we are frank! He said the truth.! so we should rather think to change the mentality by putting things right. Even revisiting the expatriate employment. All sort of persons come under the guise of expatriate whether they qualify or not. Have even seen fresh school leavers been employed as expatriate some people with little or no work experience in the area they are manning are also employed expatriate, all sort of abnormalities happen here!

You are so on point just last week my company which is a dutch base company introduce the new project manager to us as an expatriate the guy look to young to me so I decided to do my own findings by questioning him . The guy told me he just finish technical school in Holland they sent him to Nigeria straight without any experience undecided.

7 Likes

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wow...."They import intelligence also".....That pretty much sums it up!!!!!!
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Horlufemi(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
justi4jesu:
'The Truth is a Bitter Pill to Swallow" cry
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by charlesbailey(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Forget who said it... ask yourself.. Is the comment true or false

2 Likes

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by chinchum(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
EasternLionn:
Who doesn't know the zoo is only big economy on paper?

Zoo imports everything.
Imports mostly powered by biafrans
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
TechRev:

Zoogerians cant see that though. Outside the shores of their country white me look at them and wonder if they are really human beings cause they always turn logic on its head, runs in their veins. They get angry when you tell them the truth, they will call you racist or hate speaker or some other words they dont even know what it means.

ZOOGERIA!!!!

LMFAO....ZOOGERIA.....NICE DUDE....THAT PLACE IS INDEED A ZOO.....A LAND OF CHAOS.....YOU CAN FIND EVERY SOCIETAL AND HUMAN ILL IN ZOOGERIA.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
He is right
We import everything
The ones that are locally made ( made in Nigeria ) we are always the first to condemn it.. saying that made in Nigeria goods are low standard simply because they were made by some certain tribe. .

2 Likes 1 Share

But the guy said the factual truth, especially that aspect of intelligence, we also av a problem of inferiority complex too, I once visited a coy wia a 29yr old so called xpatriate wit little or no xperience heads a dept filled wit xperienced guys, I had 2 interview d guy on d job only 2 discover dt dis guy is as gud as a fresh graduate. Its only in nigeria dt an xpatriate does d same job wit u and yet he wud be paid like X5 of ur salary................and very unfortunately, we av bin having very daft leaders since inception.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Deltagiant: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
ammyluv2002:
We caused it... undecided

Indians are not too smart yet Nigerian companies pay them well undecided

Very big irony. They are smarter than you guys...Can we clarify his logic that Nigeria have huge deposit of crude but yet yet import diesel and petrol?

Doesn't that alone make u guys the most st.upid people on earth?

5 Likes

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Sapeleboy911(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
He said the bitter truth. Sometimes I wonder if Nigeria is a country or an estate bought by some useless and greedy politicians. #whichwaynigeria

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by Crixina(f): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
musKeeto:
What's wrong with the comment he made?
Abi o, not to be unpatriotic but the guy is kind of right.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by sweatlana: 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
What a shame...

1 Like

Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by mikolo80: 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
sdindan:
The Indian man is right Blame your government
why? Who vote dem
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by mikolo80: 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
sdindan:
The Indian man is right Blame your government
why? Who vote dem, no be una
Re: See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria by ammyluv2002(f): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
Deltagiant:

Very big irony. They are smarter than you guys...Can we clarify his logic that Nigeria have huge deposit of crude but yet yet import diesel and petrol?

Doesn't that alone make u guys the most people on earth?
Nigerians are smart just that we don't have smart leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) / Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.