Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Any Football Trial Agent In The House. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Any Football Trial Agent In The House. (835 Views)

I Can Tell The Scores Of Any Football Game After 3 Minutes Of Watching. / Football Trial Application Forms Now Available / Hello, Please I Need Help On Any Football Academy In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Football Trial Agent In The House. by ahamonyeka(m): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2015
Please I have some boys that wants to play outside nigeria,and they want a real football agent to assist them.any reliable fellow should contact me via 07062269048
Re: Any Football Trial Agent In The House. by MrSarcasm(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
ahamonyeka:
Please I have some boys that wants to play outside nigeria,and they want a real football agent to assist them.any reliable fellow should contact me via 07062269048
You won't see here, the ones you'd probably see here are fraudsters, why not tell your players to save up, contact any club of their choosing, and get a trial with them, If the club signs them, they'll refund them.. Its that simple
Re: Any Football Trial Agent In The House. by ahamonyeka(m): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
MrSarcasm:
You won't see here, the ones you'd probably see here are fraudsters, why not tell your players to save up, contact any club of their choosing, and get a trial with them, If the club signs them, they'll refund them.. Its that simple
is true.thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Finish Second Best At The Just Concluded All Africa Game / Funny English Premiership Waec Questions / Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.