Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Help!i Want To Buy The Injoo Halo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!i Want To Buy The Injoo Halo (2909 Views)

If You Want To Order The Injoo Max 2 Then Rush In Here!! / Specifications Of The Injoo One And Its Review / Where Can I Buy The Injoo Halo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!i Want To Buy The Injoo Halo by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2015
I heard the phone is very cheap a measly 14k with excellent spec.injoo launched both phones recently,I mean,the injoo halo and the injoo fire plus.but only the latter is available for order on jumia.so folks does any one have a clue as to where I can purchase this phone.I reside in ife,OAU to be precise.thanks.
Re: Help!i Want To Buy The Injoo Halo by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Help!i Want To Buy The Injoo Halo by RobinHez(m): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
rev14vs11:
I heard the phone is very cheap a measly 14k with excellent spec.injoo launched both phones recently,I mean,the injoo halo and the injoo fire plus.but only the latter is available for order on jumia.so folks does any one have a clue as to where I can purchase this phone.I reside in ife,OAU to be precise.thanks.
I'm a consultant cool..and I've been able to secure two of it.
Do you want me to ship it to u, so u pick it up in ife?

Dats my pin in the signature!
Re: Help!i Want To Buy The Injoo Halo by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
RobinHez:

I'm a consultant cool..and I've been able to secure two of it.
Do you want me to ship it to u, so u pick it up in ife?

Dats my pin in the signature!
Thank you!Just checked your sig.well,can you get me the gold colour,it's available on jumia and would i get the product before Tuesday.on the cash,i don't know you,so how am i sure you aren't a ....
Re: Help!i Want To Buy The Injoo Halo by RobinHez(m): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
rev14vs11:

Thank you!Just checked your sig.well,can you get me the gold colour,it's available on jumia and would i get the product before Tuesday.on the cash,i don't know you,so how am i sure you aren't a ....
Lol...see d guy dey fear grin
if anything happens, Jumia knows where to find me #staff things

Where do u stay? Lemme make provision for it to reach u then u pay when u see it with ur korkoro eyes wink
Re: Help!i Want To Buy The Injoo Halo by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
RobinHez:

Lol...see d guy dey fear grin
if anything happens, Jumia knows where to find me #staff things

Where do u stay? Lemme make provision for it to reach u then u pay when u see it with ur korkoro eyes wink
Thanks a lot sir.I'm presently in OAU campus.waiting....
Re: Help!i Want To Buy The Injoo Halo by RobinHez(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
rev14vs11:

Thanks a lot sir.I'm presently in OAU campus.waiting....
Should I make the order? And please...am not sir wink

Pm ur email address to robin.hez@yandex.com
Re: Help!i Want To Buy The Injoo Halo by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
RobinHez:

Should I make the order? And please...am not sir wink

Pm ur email address to robin.hez@yandex.com
Pls order the gold for me as asap.lemme dish it here:seunadebayo393@yahoo.com
Re: Help!i Want To Buy The Injoo Halo by RobinHez(m): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
rev14vs11:

Pls order the gold for me as asap.lemme dish it here:seunadebayo393@yahoo.com

Ok...I'll mail u the invoice and how to get it. wink
Re: Help!i Want To Buy The Injoo Halo by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
[quote author=RobinHez post=38169159]

Ok...I'll mail u the invoice and how to get it. wink[/quotet]
Thanks! I'll be waiting....
Re: Help!i Want To Buy The Injoo Halo by RobinHez(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
[quote author=rev14vs11 post=38169269][/quote]
sorry...there's no pickup station in Osun state!

what is the closest state to you to pickup the device? OYo, ONdo ??
Re: Help!i Want To Buy The Injoo Halo by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
RobinHez:

sorry...there's no pickup station in Osun state!

what is the closest state to you to pickup the device? OYo, ONdo ??
Bros it would cost me more if,I would pick up the device in any of these states.ok here is what I want you to do,send the product to OAU and I will include delivery fee when paying for it.How much is delivery fee?
Re: Help!i Want To Buy The Injoo Halo by RobinHez(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
rev14vs11:

Bros it would cost me more if,I would pick up the device in any of these states.ok here is what I want you to do,send the product to OAU and I will include delivery fee when paying for it.How much is delivery fee?
thats what am saying...i wanted to send it down, but we currently dont have any office in Osun.
the only thing that can happen is me coming down there by myself with the product.

and that is not covered by Jumia
Re: Help!i Want To Buy The Injoo Halo by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
RobinHez:

thats what am saying...i wanted to send it down, but we currently dont have any office in Osun.
the only thing that can happen is me coming down there by myself with the product.

and that is not covered by Jumia
ok how much is it?
Re: Help!i Want To Buy The Injoo Halo by RobinHez(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
rev14vs11:

ok how much is it?

#2000 extras.
Re: Help!i Want To Buy The Injoo Halo by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
RobinHez:

#2000 extras.
Haba bros,Hian....a friend just informed me of jumia's #465 osun delivery fee and even if I were to pick up the phone in the nearest state which would cost me more,it would still cost me less than #700.it seems you're not really a jumia's agent.maybe I'll do it myself.thanks!
Re: Help!i Want To Buy The Injoo Halo by RobinHez(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
rev14vs11:

Haba bros,Hian....a friend just informed me of jumia's #465 osun delivery fee and even if I were to pick up the phone in the nearest state which would cost me more,it would still cost me less than #700.it seems you're not really a jumia's agent.maybe I'll do it myself.thanks!

Ok. I was careful enough to use the word 'Extras'.
I was referring to logistics...you know it would be risky going somewhere I'm not sent? I don't know you, and Jumia hasn't gotten to Osun, at least for the Halo! I've gotta be insured!

That was why I gave you an option of pickup in a neghbouring state. To save you these stories...

Anyways, nice meeting you. I hope we do business in the nearest future. smiley
Re: Help!i Want To Buy The Injoo Halo by RobinHez(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
rev14vs11:

Haba bros,Hian....a friend just informed me of jumia's #465 osun delivery fee

And do well to update this thread when u've gotten the device.

Thanks again.
Re: Help!i Want To Buy The Injoo Halo by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
rev14vs11:
why book space?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Airtel 4GB Data For N1500 With Free N2,600 – Works On All Devices / Airtel CUG Needed. Anyone? / Man Fainted Because He Recharges 3 Million Naira On His Phone Instead Of 3k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.