Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Help!why Do Fone Have Diffrent Prices @dxame Shops Online - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!why Do Fone Have Diffrent Prices @dxame Shops Online (932 Views)

Benfit Nd Disadvantage Of A Microsoft Windows Fone / Help! Why Is My Phone Browsing Speed Very Poor When Connected To Mifi / Does Java Fone Have Simple Server?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!why Do Fone Have Diffrent Prices @dxame Shops Online by Mightyraw(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2015
I try ordering for an htc desire 820 online but I keep seeing diffrent prices for dxame fone ranging from 62k to 79k ..dis gat me wondering what may be d reason for d diffrence in price even phone with dxame colour. ..checked both jumia nd konga
Re: Help!why Do Fone Have Diffrent Prices @dxame Shops Online by sats: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
seriously?
is cost of getting the phone across to the end user the same for the stores?
are the suppliers of the phones to the stores the same?
are the stores ordering the same quantity,so as to get discount?
op,which kind jamb qustion be this?
think na
that is why i asked questions
to ignite your thinking

1 Like

Re: Help!why Do Fone Have Diffrent Prices @dxame Shops Online by Mightyraw(m): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
sats:
seriously? is cost of getting the phone across to the end user the same for the stores? are the suppliers of the phones to the stores the same? are the stores ordering the same quantity,so as to get discount? op,which kind jamb qustion be this? think na that is why i asked questions to ignite your thinking
maybe m too dumb to knw dat ... I juss got so confused dnt knw wissh to order for
cnt risk geting a fone wif anoda spec afta paying nah
Re: Help!why Do Fone Have Diffrent Prices @dxame Shops Online by sats: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mightyraw:

maybe m too dumb to knw dat ...
I juss got so confused dnt knw wissh to order for

cnt risk geting a fone wif anoda spec afta paying nah
3 words - pay on delivery
if its not what you want, reject it

(1) (Reply)

Iphone6/6s Text Messages Recovery: How To Restore Lost Messages On Iphone6/6s? / Tecno Casing / How To Increase The RAM Of Low End Phones That Dont Have Up To 2GB RAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.